becTopic starter

Re: Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead
September 08, 2013, 10:36:22 PM
Quote from: RK
I'd like to add that since this post was made, we've seen Dr Murray serve 4 years [ if we believe what we have been told] Yep.. there's that 4 years again.   

The similarities between MJ and Elvis existed during their lives and not only after their alleged deaths. 
From MJ dying in a house across the street from Elvis' home, their pets chimps Bubbles and Scatters, to both being accused of pedophilia [Elvis was accused of this when he brought Prissy into his home at the age of 14]......and list list could go on and on.

That is all I can muster for now. I have a head ache today and am not thinking too well.
The parallels are all either coincidences or orchestrated by Sony. You're not alleging that the pedo accusations were orchestrated by MJ to emulate Elvis are you? And Murray has only spent 2 years behind bars.

Thanks for the post, RK :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 08, 2013, 10:41:03 PM
I'm glad this thread was opened, thank you! I'm looking forward to reading and helping debunk it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RK

September 08, 2013, 10:51:46 PM
No I'm not a subscriber to the  'orchestrated by MJ ' theory for the chimo allegations.  Thank you for the correction regards Murray . He was sentenced to 4 years but will be out after having  served 2 .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 08, 2013, 11:06:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but you cannot deny that being hounded/disappearing/returning to kick ass IS a recurrent theme is MJ's work. And recurrent themes tend to spell intentional rather than coincidental in my mind.

Good point.

Quote from: curls
But, if we're playing DA I agree that doesn't mean MJ himself re-used this theme in a death hoax.  Sony or whoever would be just as aware of MJ's work as we are and could have used the ideas intentionally in their production.

If the official story is true, then MJ really was hounded, and surrounded by shady people just before he died. That wasn't a story line set up by Sony [unless we are bringing in the murder theory, which has always been lacking in supportive evidence]. So then it is just another coincidence that a reoccurring theme in MJ's work is similar to how he ended up actually dying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

September 08, 2013, 11:12:16 PM
No I'm not a subscriber to the  'orchestrated by MJ ' theory for the chimo allegations.  Thank you for the correction regards Murray . He was sentenced to 4 years but will be out after having  served 2 .

I know  :icon_geek: I was more needling at you as to why you mentioned pedo accusations in your list of Elvis connections which support MJ being in control of the hoax.

And then I reread and see you aren't feeling well. I'm sorry for needling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 09, 2013, 02:37:01 AM

All genuine coincidences.

Except LMP. She was also approached by Sony and signed on to participate. She periodically receives a gratuity whenever asked to revive her role originally launched by her blog on 6/27/09. 
MJ never said anything of the sort. This statement of "ending up like Elvis" is a product of Sony's imagination designed to launch the hoax.

:ghsdf:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PE7MipD54[/youtube]

Then should we be considering this? The slurred speech?

Elvis didn't do it. Beetles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal.

When people leave this show, when people leave MY show [ his death hoax, not by sony?]
Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:37:48 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

September 09, 2013, 03:22:31 AM
Thanks Bec for the brain teaser!

We should ask ourselves: cui bono? Who benefits from this hoax? Is Michael worth more to Sony dead, or dead-then-again-maybe-alive-after-all? I would think Sony would invest more time and $ extolling the legacy of a truly-believed dead Michael Jackson (fallen hero and all that) as it would appeal equally to the fans who have been around since the beginning, as well as a new crop of younger fans who discovered MJ after 25/06/09.

Add that to the fact that we as "believers" are few in numbers (right?) and ridiculed for our death hoax theories, whereas those deaders who call themselves "true MJ fans" would go apeshit on Sony if they ever discovered that Sony was fabricating a death hoax. Thus Sony would lose a large fan ba$e.

Lastly, I know you are playing DA but I simply have to scoff at the idea that some of MJ's family would agree to be paid to support the hoax. I say some. Haven't a lot of people on here noticed a lot of clues coming from Paris? I really don't think she is paid for dropping clues intentionally. Unless it involves some kind of weekly allowance from her dad  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

curls

September 09, 2013, 05:19:10 AM
Ah, now we're getting to the nitty gritty - the fatal flaw in bec's theory!

Sony are in business to make money, nothing wrong with that, it's what business is about, but they didn't need a death hoax to make money from/with MJ, they only needed a death.

(This doesn't mean they, or anyone else, murdered him - I agree there's absolutely zero evidence for the murder theory)

So, if MJ died as in the official story, Sony only had to release and re-release all things MJ to rake in the bucks .... which is what they have done. No need for the hassle and expense of some crazy hoax.

Now, you could also apply that logic to MJ himself - if he needed to make money he only had 'to die' - he didn't need a crazy hoax.

Which brings me back to 'reputation and loss of earning power'. If the hoax is not about financial gain, then does that lead to a conclusion that it is about reputation?  I suppose not, as I'm jumping the gun a bit here - we haven't decided yet whose hoax it is. And is there even an intentional hoax, or just a random set of unusual circumstances that imaginative minds have tried to make sense of?

One last thought: Sony could well be in this up to their necks if you consider MJ himself to be a part of Sony!
Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:32:29 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 09, 2013, 06:18:27 AM
Just to clarify what I just said, because I wasn't clear myself when I wrote it!  'Sony is behind the hoax' and 'MJ is dead' are two separate things.  If MJ is dead, there is no intentional hoax - just imagination and overactive minds feeding off each other with a hefty dose of manipulation thrown in for good measure.  If Sony is behind an intentional hoax, MJ is right there at the helm leading them, therefore not dead.

Clearer the first time? IDK! LOL!
Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:20:37 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 09, 2013, 07:49:18 AM
How should we interpret this?

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=z18BOdZK2Ss[/youtube]

Is Michael behind this or were they finally able to break him back then and are they going to use him like, our new messiah? And is Sony then going to cash in on him even more?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

becTopic starter

September 09, 2013, 10:25:23 AM

All genuine coincidences.

Except LMP. She was also approached by Sony and signed on to participate. She periodically receives a gratuity whenever asked to revive her role originally launched by her blog on 6/27/09. 
MJ never said anything of the sort. This statement of "ending up like Elvis" is a product of Sony's imagination designed to launch the hoax.

:ghsdf:

Then should we be considering this? The slurred speech?

Elvis didn't do it. Beetles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal.

When people leave this show, when people leave MY show [ his death hoax, not by sony?]

Another lucky (for Sony) coincidence.

Thanks Bec for the brain teaser!

We should ask ourselves: cui bono? Who benefits from this hoax? Is Michael worth more to Sony dead, or dead-then-again-maybe-alive-after-all? I would think Sony would invest more time and $ extolling the legacy of a truly-believed dead Michael Jackson (fallen hero and all that) as it would appeal equally to the fans who have been around since the beginning, as well as a new crop of younger fans who discovered MJ after 25/06/09.

Add that to the fact that we as "believers" are few in numbers (right?) and ridiculed for our death hoax theories, whereas those deaders who call themselves "true MJ fans" would go apeshit on Sony if they ever discovered that Sony was fabricating a death hoax. Thus Sony would lose a large fan ba$e.

Lastly, I know you are playing DA but I simply have to scoff at the idea that some of MJ's family would agree to be paid to support the hoax. I say some. Haven't a lot of people on here noticed a lot of clues coming from Paris? I really don't think she is paid for dropping clues intentionally. Unless it involves some kind of weekly allowance from her dad  :icon_cool:

Ah, but how would the deaders ever find out? First they would have to admit the existence of hoax. 4 years running now, the deaders still don't accept that there are any "clues" or "insiders" or "hints". Presumably this hoaxed death hoax could go on forever. In other words, deaders deny the very existence of hoax even this far in so Sony will be safe from accusations from now until forever. They have walked the perfect line: concoct an underground death hoax to romance one demographic while simultaneously championing the legacy of a late celebrity to romance the other. They're walking both sides of the fence and winning over both factions at the same time. Again, the mastermind behind it is a genius, it just isn't MJ, it's a marketing expert at Sony.

As far as Paris, maybe this is why she tried to commit suicide. Recall how KJ at one point was pleading with the estate for more monthly support money. Sony came to the rescue, with a condition... participation in the hoaxed death hoax. And so Paris's role in the hoax was born. 3.5 years later, Paris has been wrapped up in the whole thing too deep, to the point she nearly believed it herself; that her Dad actually is alive and fooling the world. Paris is a child and her imagination and wishful thinking propelled her to get carried away with Sony's diabolical scheme. Unfortunately, reality came crashing down, and what she knows to be true all along finally caught up with her, and she hit rock bottom, requiring psychiatric care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

September 09, 2013, 10:36:48 AM
Ah, now we're getting to the nitty gritty - the fatal flaw in bec's theory!

Sony are in business to make money, nothing wrong with that, it's what business is about, but they didn't need a death hoax to make money from/with MJ, they only needed a death.

(This doesn't mean they, or anyone else, murdered him - I agree there's absolutely zero evidence for the murder theory)

So, if MJ died as in the official story, Sony only had to release and re-release all things MJ to rake in the bucks .... which is what they have done. No need for the hassle and expense of some crazy hoax.

Now, you could also apply that logic to MJ himself - if he needed to make money he only had 'to die' - he didn't need a crazy hoax.

Which brings me back to 'reputation and loss of earning power'. If the hoax is not about financial gain, then does that lead to a conclusion that it is about reputation?  I suppose not, as I'm jumping the gun a bit here - we haven't decided yet whose hoax it is. And is there even an intentional hoax, or just a random set of unusual circumstances that imaginative minds have tried to make sense of?

One last thought: Sony could well be in this up to their necks if you consider MJ himself to be a part of Sony!

Where's the fatal flaw?  :confused:

Just to clarify what I just said, because I wasn't clear myself when I wrote it!  'Sony is behind the hoax' and 'MJ is dead' are two separate things.  If MJ is dead, there is no intentional hoax - just imagination and overactive minds feeding off each other with a hefty dose of manipulation thrown in for good measure.  If Sony is behind an intentional hoax, MJ is right there at the helm leading them, therefore not dead.

Clearer the first time? IDK! LOL!

I'm unclear as to why you allege it has to be one or the other. Explain further?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 09, 2013, 11:32:33 AM
Ok bec, I'll try again!  The fatal flaw is that Sony didn't need a death hoax to make money, they only needed the death of a superstar.

If MJ died, and Sony wanted (understandably, they are a business) to cash in on that, they simply didn't need to go to the expense and hassle of engineering a hoax. A hoax would not, and has not made them money. MJ being a dead legend would and has. Elvis and others, made money post-humously not because a few people might have thought they were alive, but because they were dead stars. Sony, doubtlessly, knew from history, what happens to interest and sales when superstars die. They did not have to concoct anything as complicated as this death hoax to achieve this.

Not only would they not need to kick off a hoax, they are first and foremost a business, so they simply would not spend money where they didn't need to.  Basic business really. Could you stretch it and say they made a bad business decision - IDK, maybe.

So that's why I say it has to be one or the other - Sony is quite possibly involved in the hoax if MJ didn't die, but if he did die there was no need for Sony to construct it.

Does that help?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 09, 2013, 11:32:54 AM
I continue to be deeply convinced that Michael is alive and has organized and continues to direct the Hoax.. :icon_razz: but thanks bec for your post   :bowdown: it's time to consider all the possibilities...   :animal0017:

Blankie, actually Bec is not agreeing with the idea that Sony could be behind the hoax that's the reason why she posted that paragraph to challenge us to think otherwise and so be able to agree all of us that the hoax is behind Michael or al least the most of it, please correct me if I am wrong Bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 09, 2013, 12:24:17 PM
Hi everyone, good debate, but didn't Derek Clontz recently publish a book in which he admits responsibility for the launch of a possible Hoax within minutes of Michael dying, which would take the emphasis away from Sony introducing it as a death hoax.

Personally I think Sony were seeing the $ signs on the back of the This is it tour following pre ticket sales and knew that his subsequent death was going to make even more money without introducing a death hoax. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions