becTopic starter

Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead
September 07, 2013, 11:40:55 PM
Consider: this is Sony's hoax, MJ is dead, and the family & friends are playing along out of obligation.

Starting at the beginning, the whole story is true regarding the death; Propofol and all that, Murray is a sleazy, incompetent doctor, and really is serving time. Aeg really did push MJ to the brink and instructed Murray to do whatever it took to keep MJ alive and performing. Once the events of 6/25/09 occurred, Aeg was in a panic. Facing the prospect of losing all that money in ticket sales they went into damage control. The first attempt at recuperation was hasty and only mildly effective; refunds OR commemorative tickets collector's pieces. Also selling tickets to the memorial (lottery system). But it wasn't enough, so the idea for TII was born. They pieced together a movie of sorts with Kenny Ortega's help, and set out to sell it. Once Sony got wind of what they had, and negotiations began, an idea began to take shape there at Sony headquarters, a diabolical, shady idea, one they borrowed from a previous dead King, and the death hoax was born.

So, in a top secret project, cinematographers and editors at Sony pieced together any clips they had of the TII rehearsals that looked "hoaxy" and strung them together in a "hoaxy" order and TII the rough cut was born. But this wasn't enough. Data miners at Sony discovered the hoax site mjhd.com and planted moles. The moles observed the community and quickly infiltrated it. Sony approached Amy and purchased the site and 40 days and 40 nights later, Amy became "AMY" and the [Sony] Death Hoax was launched.

Sony also planted other hoax personalities in various media sprinkled through the web. Twitter, Facebook, forums, blogs, they infiltrated everything and began to "suggest" certain likly outcomes to the "hoax". For example, remember the alleged 33 clues in TII? Widely circulated speculation swirled prior to TII's release of such to the point that some hoaxers attended opening night with pencil and paper in hand to record all 33. Another example, TS/_comments and the FBI theory, also the notion of "bamsday", the idea that MJ will return, perpetually.

Meanwhile, all members of MJ's immediate and close extended family/friends are approached with a proposal. Participate and be handsomely rewarded in the form of a multi-year contract and salary, possibly even commission. Decline and miss out. Speak out and be ridiculed mercilessly in the media and your "career" is over. Most, realizing the stakes were incredibly high, and knowing MJ is resting peacefully anyway, agreed. Some declined (Randy? Rebbie? Jackie?). Others were given auditions, and effectively "tried out" for different roles, after which being assigned to their respective character for the duration of the hoax (5 year plan?). They periodically receive instructions akin to a job order on what move to make next.

The purpose of this is to keep alive continued interest in MJ and the MJ brand, to make the brand more relevant today, and to launch his iconic status (Elvis) going forward. Sony knew the drugs and old chi-mo allegations buzz would take center stage and sought to counter attack by launching the hoax. We always speculated MJ had little to lose reputation-wise going into this, thus why not do something this massively risky and edgy? Exactly the same reason Sony settled on the idea of a hoaxed death hoax. They own the MJ brand, which at TOD was distressed. They threw a hail mary and low n behold it was completed.

The fact that the death hoax theory is so underground adds to the sense of mystery and perceived legitimacy. It doesn't feel like marketing. It feels real, as if the user truly stumbled upon something big just below the consciousness of society. Whoever put this together at Sony was indeed a genius, but it wasn't MJ. There's a reason Sony is a multi billion dollar conglomerate mega-brand in entertainment, they employ the best of the best. As any good marketer knows the in's n out's of human nature, this Sony hoax master mind, using what pop culture learned from Elvis and what we knew of MJ, and created the perfect urban legend death hoax for today's generation and effectively elevated their private MJ brand to immortality status.

Now, prove me wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead
September 08, 2013, 04:12:33 AM
point #1: MJ involved the hoax in his lyrics/short films/live performances starting from thriller era.

Thriller Era
The Pepsi Burn accident: as you had mentioned it bec, the timeline of events is very suspicious. It can be possible that Michael staged it. Michael donates all the compensation he recieves. He also happens to meet "Dave Dave", a burns victim.

Billie Jean Video: Michael appearances and disappearances

Bad Era

Liberian Girl video: Michael is documenting everyone and they are searching for Michael. There is David Copperfield in that video and a guy in bandages, hinting us to a burns victim?

Moonwalker Film : Michael comes back.

Bad Live: He disappears at the end of Working day and night and re-appears for beat it.

Dangerous/History Era :
Remember The Time : His changes his form...turns into sand.

Dangerous Live: He disappears in at the end of Thriller and re-appears for Billie Jean.

MJ marries LMP- during the time he asks her about Elvis. He says he's going to end up like him.

Interview with Diane Sawyers: Michael expresses he is happy that media fell into his trap.

TDCAU - Pretty revolutionary song, MJ challenges the "eye" by saying: you can never kill me.

Ghosts: again, he comes back.

Invincible era: -   

Songs like “threatened”[In one blink I’lldisappear and then I’ll come back to haunt you, what you witnessed could be the
end of a particularly terrifying nightmare, it isn’t it’s the beginning]

“Unbreakable” [ in rap: disappearingacts.....copperfield material]

MJ in martin basher interview, I’d never want tobe buried, I’d like to live forever.

In another interview [i don’t remember the nameof that particular interview] MJ emphasizes he IS peter pan. [ known for
immortality, forever young]

I’ll keep adding if I remember anything.
So I conclude, it is Michael’s work that makeus feel that Michael is indeed capable of pulling off a death hoax and he had
strong intentions of doing one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 08, 2013, 04:13:48 AM
It is actually nice we are having a reverse thinking activity. Thanks Bec!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 08, 2013, 04:20:18 AM
Nice post bec - this is just what we need to be doing.  Wish I had more time today to respond.  I hope RedRope joins in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 08, 2013, 06:44:43 AM
Just want to add one thing I remember from Randy´s deposition shown and discussed during the trial.

From the transcript Q&A:

Q. Were you in communication with AEG or anyone at AEG Live after Michael's death?
A. Yes, I was.
Q. When was that?
A. Well, after Michael died, everyone was shocked. There was so much going on. I was reallydispleased with all the stuff that was going on in court and with the whole Branca and Weitzmanthing. We were still trying to figure out how to grieve, and these people are in court, and wills,and this nonsense. And I'm, like, I haven't even buried my brother yet, and all this court stuff is going on. And so I didn't want that to be, like, pushed to the side. So I said I'm going to give him – put together this memorial for him, and I did it at AEG with Kenny Ortega and those guys. I did it. I was there at their office pretty much every day.
Q. Did you have a positive experience with AEG?
A. Horrible. No, I'm just joking. Yeah, they were -- they were nice. They were very nice. Yeah.We just -- you know, I practically slept there. I put together the show with them. And my sisterswere doing other things. They were cleaning up some, also, still.
Q. Do you recall telling Randy Phillips that you see that Michael was fortunate to have AEG involved in his return to the stage?
A. I don't remember saying that, but that doesn't mean I didn't say it. I kind of felt that way at the time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
September 08, 2013, 06:46:19 AM
Finally, something tasty to chew on....let me get my coffee and thoughts together...I'll be back  :D

Thanks Bec!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 08, 2013, 09:21:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
point #1: MJ involved the hoax in his lyrics/short films/live performances starting from thriller era.

Thriller Era
The Pepsi Burn accident: as you had mentioned it bec, the timeline of events is very suspicious. It can be possible that Michael staged it. Michael donates all the compensation he recieves. He also happens to meet "Dave Dave", a burns victim.

Billie Jean Video: Michael appearances and disappearances

Bad Era

Liberian Girl video: Michael is documenting everyone and they are searching for Michael. There is David Copperfield in that video and a guy in bandages, hinting us to a burns victim?

Moonwalker Film : Michael comes back.

Bad Live: He disappears at the end of Working day and night and re-appears for beat it.

Dangerous/History Era :
Remember The Time : His changes his form...turns into sand.

Dangerous Live: He disappears in at the end of Thriller and re-appears for Billie Jean.

MJ marries LMP- during the time he asks her about Elvis. He says he's going to end up like him.

Interview with Diane Sawyers: Michael expresses he is happy that media fell into his trap.

TDCAU - Pretty revolutionary song, MJ challenges the "eye" by saying: you can never kill me.

Ghosts: again, he comes back.

Invincible era: -   

Songs like “threatened”[In one blink I’lldisappear and then I’ll come back to haunt you, what you witnessed could be the
end of a particularly terrifying nightmare, it isn’t it’s the beginning]

“Unbreakable” [ in rap: disappearingacts.....copperfield material]

MJ in martin basher interview, I’d never want tobe buried, I’d like to live forever.

In another interview [i don’t remember the nameof that particular interview] MJ emphasizes he IS peter pan. [ known for
immortality, forever young]

I’ll keep adding if I remember anything.
So I conclude, it is Michael’s work that makeus feel that Michael is indeed capable of pulling off a death hoax and he had
strong intentions of doing one.

All genuine coincidences.

Except LMP. She was also approached by Sony and signed on to participate. She periodically receives a gratuity whenever asked to revive her role originally launched by her blog on 6/27/09. MJ never said anything of the sort. This statement of "ending up like Elvis" is a product of Sony's imagination designed to launch the hoax. LMP doesn't care. Her n MJ fell out years ago and there is no love lost there. LMP is happy to have the extra income participating in the hoaxed hoax provides her.

MJ's songs were gone over with a fine tooth comb and anything that contained coincidentally hoaxy lyrics was pushed front n center post-6/25/09 and these were the songs used primarily for anything MJ during this period. Sony realized that the Bad album was the most popular with the fan base and conveniently contained some really good lyrics, which is why almost everything MJ post 6/25/09 references the Bad era. It the biggest money maker, Sony knows it, and is milking that cow for all it's worth. Albums that came later were less popular, so therefore the songs contained on them are used less often in this media blitz.

:ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 08, 2013, 09:55:15 AM
ur right bec....we can't trust LMP. So we only have Michael's work to trsut upon...anything post 6/25/2009 can't be trusted. 

Any other references to death hoax prior to 6/25/09 ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 08, 2013, 10:12:33 AM
anything post 6/25/2009 can't be trusted.

Right. After all, look at the timeline of known, recorded, factual events. When did LMP publish her now (in)famous blog post? When did Sony purchase the rights to TII?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 08, 2013, 10:45:12 AM
All genuine coincidences?  Really?  I have actually never agreed with the hoax mantra 'there are no coincidences', I think there are lots of them in this hoax, but you cannot deny that being hounded/disappearing/returning to kick ass IS a recurrent theme is MJ's work. And recurrent themes tend to spell intentional rather than coincidental in my mind.

But, if we're playing DA I agree that doesn't mean MJ himself re-used this theme in a death hoax.  Sony or whoever would be just as aware of MJ's work as we are and could have used the ideas intentionally in their production.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 08, 2013, 10:57:18 AM
@curls Doesn't all of this bring us back to the basics? 

I guess we never left the basics.

Everything is contradicting. And this contradiction could either mean MJ doesn't want anyone to know the correct answers to this hoax or it could mean this is Sony's hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 08, 2013, 11:52:45 AM
@curls Doesn't all of this bring us back to the basics?

It certainly does! I think that is the point of bec's opening post.

..... Starting at the beginning, the whole story is true regarding the death;.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 08, 2013, 03:22:42 PM
I continue to be deeply convinced that Michael is alive and has organized and continues to direct the Hoax.. :icon_razz: but thanks bec for your post   :bowdown: it's time to consider all the possibilities...   :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

becTopic starter

September 08, 2013, 09:40:50 PM
So don't tell me no one can debunk this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

September 08, 2013, 10:18:13 PM
What of the similarities / parallels between MJ and Elvis pre 'death" ? They are many and would be hard to write them all off as coincidences.  Bec's hypothetical theory about Sony seizing a golden opportunity to make mega bucks with a hoaxed death hoax has a big flaw in the fact that the death hoax has not been a money spinner. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Pearl has made enough to retire yet from the hoax?  But the death of a legend like MJ  has and would have been  a revenue spinner regardless of the hoax. So I would have to go back a step further than a mad scramble after MJ  overdosed  and left us and consider murder as well if I am to entertain Sony is involved with this.
The similarities shared by  the doctors who were involved with these two iconic performers in their final days have too many shared facts to rule out it being an orchestrated plan.
For the sake of time, I'll copy and paste from an old archived post  about Dr Nick and Dr Murray......

Re: Repost: Elvis Presley / Michael Jackson parallels
Postby RK » Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 am

I've been thinking about the similarities between Dr Murray and Elvis's Dr Nick... full name... George Nichopoulos.
Elvis's creed was TCB which stood for Taking Care of Business. Dr Nick had his own version of TCB which was taking care of broads. He apparently really loved the ladies. As does Conrad Murray according to TMZ, with his juggling act of wife, girlfriend and stripper.
It has been said of Dr Nick he was not only a family doctor, he was also an internist. Dr Murray is supposedly a cardioligist that firstly treated one of Michael's children.
Dr Nick is quoted as saying Elvis was also his friend and he cared deeply for him. Murray has been saying he loves Michael's mother and his children, even going so far as to say they are his children.
Dr Nick apparently wrote thousands of prescriptions for his demanding star patient. Murray anaesthetises his patient on demand.
Dr Nick eventually stands trial but it takes 4 years to happen. Michael says in TII we have 4 years to get it right? Not too sure if that is a parallel and I hope Murray has his day in court before then, but his court case has been pushed back as well.
This is a link to an old article that TooGood posted along time ago, where Papa Joe is talking about Michael trying to get prescriptions for drugs off of Elvis's Dr Nickhttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/123246/Elvis-link-to-Michael-Jackson-s-pills/

I'd like to add that since this post was made, we've seen Dr Murray serve 4 years [ if we believe what we have been told] Yep.. there's that 4 years again.   

The similarities between MJ and Elvis existed during their lives and not only after their alleged deaths. 
From MJ dying in a house across the street from Elvis' home, their pets chimps Bubbles and Scatters, to both being accused of pedophilia [Elvis was accused of this when he brought Prissy into his home at the age of 14]......and list list could go on and on.

That is all I can muster for now. I have a head ache today and am not thinking too well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions