Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead
September 16, 2013, 04:58:10 AM
@Do, how can you consider the pepsi accident being right midway to be a coincidence concerning the intense numerology involved in this whole hoax. That is constructed, created. 
and it proves he is alive because it is concerned with the 'death' on June 25th. It directly involves Michael. And such perfect coincidences are mostly orchestrated.

what according to you are real evidences, then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Do

September 16, 2013, 06:10:33 AM
^^^
Numerology has never been 'evidence' for me. If I think about it, the only 'real' evidence for me was Dave Dave. Because for me, that could be Michael. Everything else that I considered as 'evidence' (laughing family members, saying 'the best is yet to come', Joe Jackson promoting his record label 2 days after Michael died, ambiguous tweets of the family etc. etc.) has faded with time and isn't plausible anymore since all the other serious events took place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 16, 2013, 06:19:37 AM
Well, being really skeptical, Dave Dave could also have been a perfectly trained MJ impersonator in a burns victim disguise.
[i'm posting this for the sake of being skeptical]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 16, 2013, 06:47:11 AM
I'm thinking the problem, and actually the genius of this hoax, is that taken in isolation any 'proofs' that we may come up with could be coincidences or random as yet unexplained events - it's only when put all together do they spell intentional and hoax. Can we come up with anything that has to be an intentional pointer to a hoax, no room for doubt, couldn't possibly be a coincidence or evidence of something other than a hoax?  And if we can do that, does it also point to whose hoax it is? LOL I guess that's what these 4 years have been about eh?!

@Do and Thriller, I thought about the 9282 days as well (hope I remembered the number right) - that gets even die hard sceptics raising their eyebrows! But does it have to mean hoax?

(I've been feeling drawn to go back to TS's posts these past few days, with thoughts such as this, but I really don't want to do that - I want us to solve this once and for all with no help/guidance/manipulation/steering from online 'personalities'!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 16, 2013, 07:13:18 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, being really skeptical, Dave Dave could also have been a perfectly trained MJ impersonator in a burns victim disguise.
[i'm posting this for the sake of being skeptical]

Thriller, I couldn't agree with you more, because the Dave Dave 'evidence', like the other 'evidence' to me, has faded with time and I believe, now that I changed my mind set, it could be an 'actor' with a manipulated voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 16, 2013, 07:21:34 AM
@Curls    To me that number is one of the greatest proofs that all of this hoax is Michael's.

And i had explained that too
Quote from: Thriller4ever
We know that the Pepsi burn accident stands exactly in the middle from Michael's birth to June 25(his supposed death).
So to have this kind of numerology, this death day is orchestrated. June 25th was either murder or a death hoax.
Since we don't have any evidence to prove a murder theory, it only leaves us with a death hoax which can only be done by Michael. 
This day of June 25th was set, it was determined, previously decided. A murder is impossible, and the other option is only a 'death hoax'.

@Do... ikr, curls said it right. The clues of this hoax when taken separately dont make sense...together they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 16, 2013, 07:46:21 AM
Thriller, why is murder impossible? Because we don't WANT Michael to be murdered?

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's nephew testified Thursday that he believes his uncle was murdered.

T.J. Jackson, the youngest son of Jackson brother Tito, revealed his suspicion while being cross examined by an AEG Live lawyer in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial.

"Do you believe your uncle was murdered?" AEG Live attorney Jessica Stebbins Bina asked T.J. Jackson.

"I do," he answered. "I believe it because he did tell me and the brothers that he was going to be murdered on a couple of occasions.

"He said that just because of his position he was a target."

T.J. Jackson had earlier testified that his mother, Delores Jackson, was the victim of murder 19 years ago.
"My mother was murdered for money, too, so I don't put that past anyone," he said.

Initially it was believed that his mother, Delores Martes Jackson, who had divorced from Tito Jackson in 1993, drowned in a swimming pool, but the case was reopened, and her sons in 1995 filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against a man they accused of killing her. Three years later, the man was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.

La Toya said right after his death that she believed he was murdered, and back then, I thought that would be for hoax purposes. But to maintain that claim of murder 'till recently (by T.J.), that adds to my reconsiderations about the hoax like we believed it existed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

becTopic starter

September 16, 2013, 08:41:14 AM
Quote from: Do
Fact is that Michael was afraid, was talking about conspiracies all around him, and told family members that 'they' were going to kill him for his money/catalogues.

What makes this a Fact, in your opinion? Before you answer, please consider that statements are not Facts, other then it being a Fact that the speaker uttered certain words n phrases, but a statement itself is not a Fact, as example, courts consider statements hearsay and circumstantial evidence. The credibility of the witness needs to be taken into account. Not even if he said it under oath (as there exists the thing called perjury) does it render a statement a Fact.

Example: Gavin Arviso stated that MJ molested him. Fact?

Further example: MJ stated that he loves to tour -cut the tape-. Fact?

Quote from: Do
Michael never wanted Branca to be any part of his business EVER again.

Please expound? How do you know this? What makes you believe this is a Fact?

Murder is not 'impossible'. It is simply unsupported by the evidence to date. If you would like to dispute that, Do, please offer supportive evidence to the murder theory. Because to date, I don't believe we have seen any that makes the murder theory plausible.

Well, I believe Curls came up with this on a previous page in this thread,  but it would be a good idea to put all the EVIDENCE that Michael is still alive, in a list.
And that means no assumptions, but FACTS.

Perhaps, as an example, or cornerstone, someone should offer up an undisputed FACT that exists in this world. Just a simple, random FACT so we can look for something like that in the death hoax investigation.  So, what is an example of a generally held n accepted FACT in life? 

Ah, come on now guys - it's one thing to objectively reassess facts and genuine evidence and be prepared for them to lead to a possible different conclusion, but we should avoid employing over active imaginations and inventing new and totally unsupported scenarios.

Yes, agreed. It is easy for our imaginations to get carried away. We need to stay realistic. And debunking the same theory over n over again doesn't get us anywhere.

I think it's illegal to fake your death for money? Isn't that stated in Californian Law ?

Like this. Sorry @Thriller to use your post as an example but this one has been done to death since pretty much the day after D day. It is indeed illegal to fake your death in order to A) collect insurance money (life insurance or other death benefits), B) escape a court order, or C) evade taxes. Otherwise it's perfectly legal in the US to 'pretend' to be dead.

So how, in your opinion, would MJ have broken the law by hoaxing his death?

Before you answer, recall that none of the official MJJ merchandise sold states "RIP" or "in memory of" MJ or equivalent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 16, 2013, 08:58:16 AM
oh bec....that was actually supposed to be a comment....not a question. :icon_e_biggrin:

i know it's misleading!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 16, 2013, 09:13:29 AM
Ok? 

If I'm not mistaken, you offered your comment as an attempt to debate MJ=Sony being behind the hoax. As in, MJ can't be behind Sony's involvement in the hoax because that would be somehow illegal, which I demonstrated is not applicable to the circumstances.

Example: try to prove that MJJ merchandise would NOT have sold if MJ had NOT "died" on 6/25/09. That would be the burden placed on a prosecutor who attempted to bring suit against MJ after bamsday. Man, good luck with that one.

I guess I'm done playing DA lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

September 16, 2013, 10:27:15 AM
Bec, I almost cannot believe you are asking me to elaborate on this. But here you have Michael HIMSELF talking about conspiracy. Is he credible enough?

This is an excerpt of the interview Michael gave to Jesse Jackson’s radio show on March 27, 2005, which happened during the trial itself. Starts here with Michael’s revelation about the Conspiracy.

Jesse Jackson Interview, March 27, 2005 Radio Show

Jesse: And so, you-you-you-you had these hits, ahem, and people that you have embraced are now facing you in court on a daily basis. How does your spirit handle that?

Michael: Ah, I gained strength from God. I believe in Jehovah God very much and ah, and I gain strength from the fact that I know I’m innocent ~~ none of these stories are true ~~ they are totally fabricated, and it’s very sad, it’s very, very painful. And I pray a lot and er, that’s how I deal with it and I’m a strong person, I’m a warrior. And I know what’s inside of me. I’m a fighter. But it’s very painful. At the end of the day, I’m human, you know, I’m still a human being. So it does hurt very, very, very much.

Michael's Arrest in 2003

Jesse: You and I were watching, you know you and I were talking last week on the phone and – and there was this rhythm of the trial, which we will not get into at all today, but then they shifted from the focus of the trial to say you are broke. And last week, people are calling in, all around the nation saying, “Is Michael broke”? Michael, are you broke???

Michael: That’s not true at all. It’s one of their many schemes to embarrass me and to just drag me through mud. And it’s the same pattern, like I told you before with these other people in the past. Same pattern. Don’t believe, you know, this is tabloid, sensationalized kind of gossip.

Jesse: Well, how did the money issue get in it in the first place? Some people called and they thought it was about the Sony catalog. What’s- what’s in that catalog?

Michael: In my Sony Catalog, is all the Beatles music, ahem, all of the music I own – I own Sly and the Family Stone, I-I own such a volume of so many, I own Elvis – so many Elvis songs and it’s a huge catalog, very valuable, it’s worth a lot of money. And there is a big fight going on right now, as we speak about that. Now, I can’t say whether or not – I can’t comment on it, but there’s a lot of conspiracy, I’ll say that – conspiracy going on as we speak.

Jesse: It was suggested by a number of your friends and family members was that this fight was really more about this catalog issue than it is any thing else. Do you believe that?

Michael: Well, you know, I don’t want to comment. I don’t want to make a comment, Jessie ah—it’s a real delicate issue and uh, I’ll let you, I’ll let you make the comment on that one.

Jesse: Let me shift this to this extent. Ahem, since so many people are listening and there have been so many opinions – I was in London a couple of weeks ago, and 24/7 was Michael Jackson all-day-long and all-night-long and the day that you came to the hospital late [to court], you said you were injured. What happened that day?

Michael: I was coming, er, out of the shower and I-I-I fell. And all my body weight, and I’m pretty fragile, all my body weight fell against my rib cage. And I pretty much, er, er, I bruised my lung very badly. My lung is on the right, it’s very [sp], it’s, I’m in pain as we speak and ah, I’ve been going to court everyday in immense pain and agonizing pain. And I sit there – and I’m strong, I try to be as strong as I can. So I can, ahh, but what we are looking for is the coughing of blood now. The doctor said I should – he said it’s still very dangerous as we speak, and if I cough the blood, he said it’s a very dangerous thing, so we’re, we’re still watching it very closely.

Jesse: The cynics said you were faking. And it seems that the judge is [sic] will not even willing to believe you, even though you had just left the hospital.

Michael: You know the – there’s no faking with this at all. I mean there was a scan done and you could see, uhhh, the swelling on my whole rib cage, I mean, uh, it was you could see it and it’s bright red. And how it, it [the fall] busted my chin, and it put a huge gash over my forehead, blood, it was er, it was very bad actually. And er, but errr, we’ve treating it actually, I do have some medicine for it, but we are watching it very closely.

Jesse: As I listen to your talking about this whole ordeal that you are going through, and how you’ve er, stood strong sometimes amazingly so, ah, at some point last week, you – you cried. What-what touched you? What made you, breakdown, as it were?

Michael: You mean at court?

Jesse: Yeah.
Michael: I was in pain. I was sitting there hurting. And er, the pain was so immense, all I could do was to sit there and cry. See, because it er, it was so intense at that moment, ah, ahem, I just couldn’t handle it. So I just grab tissues and just put it to my face… and…

Jesse: So, it was more about your personal pain, than the, than the challenges of the, from the stand?

Michael: No, it had nothing to do with what was going on inside. It was totally with personal pain, physical pain.

Michael's Injuries from Arrest in 2003

Jesse: Michael, since so many people are listening, I’m trying to gleam from some of our calls on the phone today and from last week, as people listen to you, what do you want people to know? Those listening to you on the phone – I see calls from Philadelphia, and from Holland and from Britian and New York and Mississippi and Florida, California – what do you want people to know?

Michael: About?

Jesse: About you. About where you are now in the head, how you are feeling?

Michael: Well, ahem, pretty much to-to be strong for me, to pray for my children and my family and myself. This is uh…uh very difficult time and to not believe what they hear, and see and read and just because it’s in print does not make it… just because it’s in print does not make it the gospel. And uh… you know, because they have sensationalized this thing to an immense degree. It’s a feeding frenzy – it’s because of uh, my celebrity. The bigger the celebrity, the bigger the target. And they have to remember that. So they’ve turned this into money – it’s like who gets the biggest ratings, you know, it’s terrible what’s happened with it. But it’s part of what I have to suffer [through] as a celebrity. It’s part-part of what I have to go through. And to just uh, just know in the end that I will be vindicated, I pray, because I know the truth. I’m an innocent person. And I believe in God and love God. And just continue to pray for us.

Jesse: You know that, given your faith, in God and in yourself, and your declaration of innocence and while you are going through this storm ahem, presuming that you ah – win this, this has been a close battle, ahhh, a very intense battle, because the battle is-is not over, ah, the, appearance, given your relationship ahh, has called for lots of consternation. Is there anything that you will do differently? When this season is over?

Michael: Is there anything that I would do differently?

Jesse: Differently? When this season is over?

Michael: (Clears throat) Ahem, my level of trust will change. And ah, there-there there’s a lot of conspiracy going on. I’ll say that much. A lot of it.

Jesse: Do you think that….

Michael: All around me.

Jesse: Is the conspiracy connected to the celebrity or to the trial or to the catalog – what do you think the source of it is?
Michael: I-I can’t comment. I can’t comment Jessie, I-I don’t wanna… it ah, I’m under a gag order and it’s a very serious thing. I don’t want to say the wrong thing. With the wrong flavor. It’s a very delicate area. Very delicate where we are now.

Jesse: Good. Good. Let me ask you this question though, that for those who are praying fervently, want to help and look forward to seeing Michael Jackson again. What can people expect next from you?

Michael: Well, like-like I always say, I’m-I’m a person of the arts. I love the arts very, very, very much. And ah, I’m a musician, I’m a director, I’m a writer, I’m a composer, I’m a producer, and I love the medium. I love film very, very much. I think it’s the most expressive of all of the art mediums. The sculptor can sculpt, the painter can paint, but they capture a moment, ah, they freeze time with the moment. In film, you live the moment. You live, you have the, audiences for two hours. You have their brain, their mind – you can take them any place you want to take them. You know, and that idea is mesmerizing to me – that you can have the power to do people, to move people to change their lives and that’s where you to marry the music [and the] individual together. And that’s what excites me so much about film and the future. Because I love motion pictures very, very much.

Jesse: Given, ah, the, heat that is on you and the taxing issue that you are facing now, does it deter you from pursuing your career when this is over?

Michael: No! No. Not at all. Because ahem, I know who I am (clears throat) inside and outside and I know what I want to do. And I will always – er – you know, go with my dreams and my ideals in life. And I’m a very courageous person and I believe in perseverance, determination, and-and, you know, and all those wonderful things, and those ideals are very important for a person who is goal-orientated, you know? end of excerpt...

There is also an audio version of this.

Below a small part of the 60 minutes interview

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_sACB_alw6g[/youtube]

Jermaine talking about conspiracy (short version)

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aDAo_aHfC74[/youtube]

Furthermore, family members like Latoya (on tape) and T.J. (in court) said that Michael told him they were going to kill him. Are family members only credible when they talk hoax language?

On the 'Michael Jackson never wanted Branco to be any part of his business ever again', I put a link about that in one of my previous posts, didn't you read that?

You said: it's easy for our imaginations to get carried away.
Yes, I really start to believe that's what happened to us hoaxers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Do

September 16, 2013, 10:43:05 AM
Bec, you also asked to put up supportive evidence to the murder theory, but you and I both know that some murder cases will forever remain surrounded with riddles or be dismissed as suicide especially if there is something to hide or when there is a lot at stake or when people's silence is bought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 16, 2013, 11:42:22 AM
@bec, 

It was a very general statement bec....i meant that Michael would very careful in these kind of legal stuff. that's it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 16, 2013, 12:49:13 PM
Bec, what I meant with fact is that what Michael was telling, we should take in consideration, rather then dismiss it because it's not fitting the hoax. For the hoax, we only have many assumptions and, I admit, some strange statements from family members put together. If I wasn't intriged by that, I wouldn't be here all these years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 16, 2013, 01:12:13 PM
@Curls    To me that number is one of the greatest proofs that all of this hoax is Michael's.

And i had explained that too
Quote from: Thriller4ever
We know that the Pepsi burn accident stands exactly in the middle from Michael's birth to June 25(his supposed death).
So to have this kind of numerology, this death day is orchestrated. June 25th was either murder or a death hoax.
Since we don't have any evidence to prove a murder theory, it only leaves us with a death hoax which can only be done by Michael.
This day of June 25th was set, it was determined, previously decided. A murder is impossible, and the other option is only a 'death hoax'.

@Do... ikr, curls said it right. The clues of this hoax when taken separately dont make sense...together they do.

Agree with you Thriller, this number 9282 could be a well calculated number to kill Michael however the sum of it all makes 21 (777) and that number shouts MJ no doubt for me that has been planned by our man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions