Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
So, is there a very  serious purpose behind why this whole controversy has been re-surfaced? I have always believed the vocals belonged to Jason Malachi for "Keep Your Head Up", "Breaking News", and "Monster". 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TEDDY RILEY @TeddyRiley1
 2nd September 2013 from TweetCaster

@Trishanth Bro its all good...its the estate thats going against his wishes. Its a political thing right now and true Michael will not bless it. What doesn't go as MJ planned will fail...trust!!! You will see his true fans will not by it. 

:suspect:
His true fans won't buy what? A cd that's been available for three years? Sounds like he's talking about something new to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TEDDY RILEY @TeddyRiley1
 2nd September 2013 from TweetCaster

@Trishanth Bro its all good...its the estate thats going against his wishes. Its a political thing right now and true Michael will not bless it. What doesn't go as MJ planned will fail...trust!!! You will see his true fans will not by it. 

:suspect:
His true fans won't buy what? A cd that's been available for three years? Sounds like he's talking about something new to me.

Well, at least TR is still talking about Michael in present tense. Did he mean "buy" as in purchase or "by" as in believe.

Blessings to you all. Sorry I'm not around much but its comforting to come back and see familiar faces/names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

"buy" would still mean believe. It would not be spelled "by" so that is a legitimate meaning for what he said.

But it is odd that it sounds like this is a quote from 3 years ago, not current. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything that is going on right now. Anyone know what the context of this tweet was?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

As others have said here, I find it suspicious that the article made no mention of Jason Malachi. Remember when a confession appeared on his fbook page, and then he turned around and claimed he was hacked? The article seems like a well-balanced account of a series of events that sensationalized MJ fans so I find it weird that Malachi was not included in the account.

And with al that is going on this pops up?

I've bookmarked that and I'm gonna watch it every day, it's so freaking amazing! Had me laughing so hard!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
"buy" would still mean believe. It would not be spelled "by" so that is a legitimate meaning for what he said.

But it is odd that it sounds like this is a quote from 3 years ago, not current. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything that is going on right now. Anyone know what the context of this tweet was?

Here's the full conversation...(my apologies if it is in the wrong sequence- not sure if twitter is read top to bottom or vice versa)  :icon_e_confused:

EDWARD TEDDY RILEY‏@TeddyRiley1 1 Sep

Michael Jackson is the only one who acknowledge my work and thanked me. Thats why anytime he called on my I came.

T Chandrahasan‏@Trishanth 1 Sep
@TeddyRiley1 Truth. Honestly I don't like how Timbaland has been chosen for the next MJ album, he's never worked w him! It shud b u Teddy!

EDWARD TEDDY RILEY‏@TeddyRiley1 2 Sep
@Trishanth Bro its all good...its the estate thats going against his wishes. Its a political thing (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

T Chandrahasan‏@Trishanth 2 Sep
@TeddyRiley1 That's sad. I got love for Timbo but it's not right, not how MJ would have wanted it. Ur right, true fans will c thru the bs

I'm not well versed in "Twitter" use. :icon_e_confused:   There were other responses to this conversation- but I'm not trying to add the rest of the world's comments here in forum for privacy sake.

It would appear that another album is coming out? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If there is not Michael's voice then who sings these songs there?  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Much controversy about truth.. as always :icon_rolleyes:

“The truth of this of it all [is that] no one knows [but] MJ and God knows
I couldn´t agree more!

“[Now] isn’t the time. I’m muted, but trust me MJ always gets his just due. He is my bestfriend, bigbro and confidant. Please believe! The truth will set us all free.”

I´ll be waiting, I believe that truth & justice will prevail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I knew that!! I knew that!  :screaming-7365:
There was something totally wrong with these songs! I cannot listen to them even today. I always skip tchem on my CD.
I spent hours analysing every detail of these tracks -  :compute: my analysis must still be somewhere here on the forum.
I wonder what they are going to do now - give us our money back? The whole world bought fake songs!  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal