You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Considering the religious layer of the hoax, Bieber is like Paul (the apostle): the disciple chosen after Michael's death, who by all appearances drastically changes the original song, but it's still the same message if you pay close attention to the lyrics. And I don't think people say the successor is better in jest. They mean it, lol, even though neither Paul nor Bieber are communicating anything new, they're just adding their talent to the mix. Both Paul/Bieber give credit to the master (Paul to Jesus/the Father; Bieber to Michael) thereby gaining more attention to the creator of the actual song. Then of course there's all the other instances where Bieber seems to be imitating Michael (the monkey, supposedly getting booed at the billboard music awards, etc...) like when Paul says that he imitates Christ. Granted, I can't recall Michael allegedly spitting on people, beating up the paparazzi or speeding down the streets of his neighborhood. But maybe that element of the hoax is suppose to convey how they don't share the same character before he started singing the same song—like how Paul was a belligerent guy before "seeing the light" (literally, Acts 9), converting, and then preaching the same message in speech and action. If that's true, I expect more positive articles about Bieber in the near future, about turning a new leaf lol and everyone suspecting that he isn't being genuine. :icon_albino:

Damm,you are good  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_eek:!!! Who are you  :icon_question:  :suspect: ?

Baby singer to baby holder: Justin Bieber ditches pop brat image as superstar cradles a tiny tot and greets fans at airport

etc ....lol

Now let's see some comments  :icon_e_biggrin:  :icon_lol: :

1. Baby is cute! Biebs is still a twerp but maybe there is hope for him yet. He just needs to be content and try to stay humble... I think he acts out even more when people are critical of him (albeit setting himself up for most of it). The press could stand to leave him alone for awhile and maybe he will get it together.

- jennifer520 , Duluth, 19/8/2013 22:00

2. who in their right mind would put their baby in the hands of JB? And why would he even be interested in holding a baby? Or is this his publicists idea of cleaning up his reputation.
- Sandra , Netherlands, Netherlands, 19/8/2013 13:19

3. He's ridiculous. It's like someones told him - you've had a lot of bad press recently, if you hug a baby and have a few pictures with your fans, everyone will love you again.

- Heather , Yorkshire, United Kingdom, 19/8/2013 11:28

4. Such propaganda. What an idiot.

- mslg , Dublin, Ireland, 19/8/2013 12:03

Conclusion :..... Nevermind  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Only my personal opinion of course...but this addition of Bieber  doesn't add anything to this already great song except maybe a new fan base.

EXACTLY YOU HAVE JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, this closeness between MJ and JB is due to maybe?!?! Michael wants JB to promote his (MJ) music among the new generations to reach all kind of ages, that's what I thought from minute one when I learned that JB always uses MJ music before his (JB) concerts while fans are waiting for him to appear on stage, don't you think it's a wise move??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

MJ's music appeals to ALL generations - I know children who weren't even born in 2009, who recognise and like him and his songs, and I even witnessed a group of 7 year olds discussing whether he was dead or not! I don't think he needs to use a young current 'heartthrob' to reach today's youngsters. But I agree he may wish to collaborate with JB and others for different reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Only my personal opinion of course...but this addition of Bieber  doesn't add anything to this already great song except maybe a new fan base.

EXACTLY YOU HAVE JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, this closeness between MJ and JB is due to maybe?!?! Michael wants JB to promote his (MJ) music among the new generations to reach all kind of ages, that's what I thought from minute one when I learned that JB always uses MJ music before his (JB) concerts while fans are waiting for him to appear on stage, don't you think it's a wise move??

May be    :icon_rolleyes:  I'm thinking about.... :icon_rolleyes: :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWUG10ilC0c[/youtube]

:icon_rr: :icon_rr: :icon_rr:

Thanks for sharing that I felt they would interfere and not allowed it like months ago but sweet to share for the others to hear the better  :) Version of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

My own Info about that specific Track.

It was not bad but I like the Original Track from MJ more better. It could be somehow made new with current Michael or they put Bieber over Michael what sounds not nice  :WTF:. But anyway maybe both worked it out but it initially supposed to be part of the YET unreleased (maybe Comeback Album) Michael Jackson Resurrection. It is the 10th Track of the 10Track cool sweet Album what hopefully been released for us to hear. Therefore it wasn´t really unfinished like you can hear and sounds great.

I am glad to have those tracks and be thrilled to have them already yet but hope to get the chance of buying it if they released it.

So interesting the next Album is 7even really coming in few days???? wow I thought after Bam they release  Resurretion cause fits better. Maybe both ???  :bearhug: :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

Thanks for sharing Everlasting, this news says it all IMO, I think the idea of all this is to bring Michael's music to the younger generations to reach all ages if Bieber is honoring Michael from 4 years ago this has been his reward I think it's fair and I don't believe for a second the story about MJJ's Estate hasn't authorised this song to be released because it's a fantastic duet with terrific rhythm and it has been leaked in the right time because there will be a new MJ album released next Sept 16th ➜ 1+6=7 lol, Michael's motto: "ALL FOR CONTROVERSY", :LolLolLolLol:.

Published on Jul 23, 2013
Incredible is a song by American singer Michael Jackson and Ne-Yo. It is the 1st single released from Michael Jackson's upcoming 12th Studio album 7even. the album will be released on September 16th, 2013. The single was released on July 23rd, 2013. A music video might be recorded for the single

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN6fkDtIIoY&feature=share[/youtube]

Now, do you remember all that there was a member here for a short period of time whose nickname was THE GAME and I said he sounded very Michaelish?? what about this  :icon_e_confused:
:icon_rolleyes: Just saying....?!?!?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djt104j3uho[/youtube]

PS: Doesn't this song sound like one of Front' snippets :icon_question: :icon_exclaim:

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS POST:

TheGame:
Thanks! well, if we didn't have a sense of humor, we wouldn't have made it THIS far, now would we? sometimes we have to make a choice - either laugh or cry! If I chose the latter, I would be chronically dehydrated by now. So…

I just go along with MJ's "game" (a playful term for it, although of course we know it's much, MUCH more than that - but in a way it IS a game). And he WILL breathe in the sweet fragrance of victory!

How do I think he pulled it off? How does he pull everything off? lol Mystery, magic, illusion, genius! how the BAM will look? Not sure. it can never been too soon, imo, however I am willing to wait as LONG as it takes. I have my own notions and wishful thinking…but is it what HE wants? maybe, maybe not. I respect his decision--whatever it may be. would love to see him make a grand entrance and shock the world during the most unsuspecting juncture, which I think is highly probable!, but would also love to see him takeover the stage once again. First and foremost, I cannot WAIT for those wrongs to be righted and for those dire suspects to be EQUALIZED and ADMIT THE FACTS!

It's coming…it's coming…
and we'll be there to witness the greatest era in history!!!

how about you? what do you think?

Where do you have the info of upcoming album released in few days because I try to find myself infos only to get about 2007/2008/2009 Plans they write about an 14Track Version with Songs they already around as unfinished unreleased Songs nearly all of them thankfully I am having them some where even part of an official limited case full of Michael Treasures only for 2000 people worldwide so do you have specific info what or where infos about that album really is or came out OFFICIALLY. Please would be nice  :-* ;) ;D :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So I only find out that on iTunes the Estate confirmed to put up two compilations You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TOTAL OF 270 TRACKS

One with Michaels Adult Solo Albums (included the BAD 25 Wembley Stadium Tracks)

And the 2nd with a 162 Tracks for 80$ nearly 80€ in total with all like DEmos LIve Performances, alternates

Like 5 different Versions of Black or White, One more Chance, Remember the Time

So interested if they are avaiable now and if we can get them single way as well and if some treasures are there that I don´t have yet or even all of you haven´t. But it is no real new Album but in Fall it looks we finally get the Duets with Michael and the Queen Freddie Mercury Tracks.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :th_bravo: :omg: :-* :bearhug: :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello,

i love both versions. It's always interesting what other Artist can do with a Song.
I don't think that Justin did this Song without the permission of the Estate. Normaly Artist have
a lot of respect for eachother and for their Work.

I love the Remix of Dangerous a lot.

Much Peace and Love to everybody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hello,

i love both versions. It's always interesting what other Artist can do with a Song.
I don't think that Justin did this Song without the permission of the Estate. Normaly Artist have
a lot of respect for eachother and for their Work.

I love the Remix of Dangerous a lot.

Much Peace and Love to everybody

I don't believe Justin made it without MJ's Estate permission among other things because it seems Justin respects Jackson family and of course MJ and don't forget that is all made for controversy.

@Warrior999 you can find them on Youtube.
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:32:29 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions