Its her

Re: Forum down the last couple of days
September 04, 2013, 02:32:26 AM
SHEEEESH! I must say I am so relieved that this Forum reappeared :icon_exclaim: I've read all that you guys have said in this thread---its subject being the first thing on my mind, and I also have to say that it is not disloyal to amuse ones' self on the dock if you've been left ashore with no ship in sight.  :affraid: :icon_e_surprised: :confused: :icon_eek: :fresse: :errrr: :over-react-smiley:

NEVER worry about that; that is NOT being disloyal.  :bearhug: Sometime cr@p just happens, requiring desperate, emergency measures. (On BOTH sides.) Souza always scrambles to stay afloat, as any good captain will. Just give her a moment. We probably don't want to know what kind of evil she has been personally battling for her being at the helm of MJDHI, but it's not like we can't imagine it--as I remember, this Forum only came to be because the other admins originally got tormented to death in their personal lives, threw up their hands and bowed out.

I am happy that Souza has the fight in her to maintain, even for a while more. I still think that someday, something will happen, which will drive THE WORLD over here, to THIS  :icon_bounce: "GO TO!!" Hoax site, looking for answers, and I believe Souza has worked all this time to that end as well, so... 

:icon_rolleyes: I even had to  :icon_e_confused: tell mySELF, last week, to just, "HAVE A LITTLE TRUST". :icon_e_smile:

I want to say also, that whether T-Front is the same one who was here isn't really something to spend a whole lot of time on, either, unless you have time to do so. He is who he is, another mystery person on the internet---and, if anyone wants to wonder about him, just do what works: hide and watch, while inspecting the fruit this character is bearing. :icon_e_geek:

I haven't seen some of the things you talked about here, so maybe I am not querying the same tweeters, but I have an opinion, mostly formed from talking with unBeLIEvers, and becoming familiar with some of the things we know MJ has done. Some one already said it, that controversy is one of MJ's favorite tools. He has never started something hurtful, or which compels us to fight with one another, but he HAS stirred the public pot simply because he CAN, :bowdown: very expertly, and I think maybe that sweet Romantic is possibly going after his unBeLIEvers in a different way, sort of like an "away game", on an OTHER turf....It's not disloyal to follow your team to an away game; just don't pull up stakes at home to move in there. :'(

If it's not him, great---another investigation (loose end) wrapped up. :th_bravo: But if it is MJ's handiwork, do we want to hear about it secondhand by those who ARE watching Twitter, TOO? Idk, but I personally don't like my cabbage already chewed before I get it.  :TongueOutSmiley: ;D And, Souza already HAS a link to Twitter here, anyway, so it's all good.  ;) Don't be afraid to think for yourself and do what you need to, to stay above the coating of cr@p attempting to bury the truth all over.

I have had "discussions" with die hard fans who believe MJ is gone for good, and I KNOW our guest count (here) goes up slightly when I leave our site address out for them to "peer in" (when it is up and live), but for some reason they don't register or stay, unless they are using different names than what I know them as...When fans DO get it that they have been wrong about things, it is hard to begin to research openly, without feeling foolish, and I just imagine that they would feel more "safe" with a bunch of other new "beLIEvers, at least at first, as they get their feet wet in Hoax Facts. Idk. Just a thought. They'll come over here for SOLID reassurance once they feel some kindred spirits, here. :smiley_abuv:

I'm thinking that MAYbe they feel uncomfortable, after being "mistaken" so long, in being on a forum where everyone knows everything but them, and MAYbe MJ has his own emissary visiting Twitter, on a mission of Peace, to reclaim his lost sheep directly, without going through us here. It is his hoax; he can do whatever he wants, and he WILL leave controversy in his wake! Folks just LOVE an excuse to fight anonymously, and sometimes ALL he has to do is SHOW UP acting all MJ, in front of people who "read his autopsy" and think they know better.

If TF IS the real deal, he WILL eventually sent them over here, where EVERYTHING a Hoaxer could want to know has been painstakingly explained with much joy and admiration and love! So, no worries.

Thank you, Souza. I appreciate your guts! I'm happy to hear you are not alone, too. Congrats and magic glitter dust to you both :multiplespotting: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

September 04, 2013, 03:07:49 AM
Its Her, Glory Hallelujah! Missed ya!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 04, 2013, 03:48:13 AM
Oh hey gurrrll...its so weird that you posted when you did @Its her.

Btw I know some of you are doubting that twitter front is forum front but twitter front talked about logging onto the forum saying he did post not so long ago when he was asked. Coincidentally he posted the same day or next day. If he wasn't forum front why log in and somewhat give a validation like that (although its a weak validation)...if twitter front does not = forum front, then why did forum front log in when he did (validating a fake), also that was the last time he posted. I was going to check the date of his post but his posts are gone but I am sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 04, 2013, 03:12:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I want to specify that Souza did not require  to choose a forum or the other.The  decision I mentioned is only mine, comes from within me, from my thoughts and feelings. Fear, sometimes plays tricks. This is all,  at least on my part.   :compute:

Same for me lovely Blankie.   :bearhug:

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions