Re: Forum down the last couple of days
September 02, 2013, 05:22:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I feel the need to reply here! For the past year I have entered this site from the index not from the home page. So when I kept getting an error message I thought forum is finally gone. When I was told about the new forum I thought "oh they started a new one in place of the other one." I never saw the message on the home page until a member emailed me in response to an email I sent her about this site being down.

This forum is about the only MJ related place online that does NOT tolerate Jackson Family bashing. In fact Mods have gone to every effort to curb Jackson bashing as soon as it rears its ugly head.

Now I didn't personally read about any of the mess that has occurred on here lately. I got a tweet from another member here who mentioned it. So why did I not know these things? It's because of the lack of respect for the Jackson family that I was seeing here that I have not been on that much. Case in point the suicide incident with Paris! "Oh Michael must be laughing his ass off!" And more comments of that nature! It reminded me of a response I posted to what Sousa had posted back in 2012: “Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.”

Not believing the Paris story does not equate to being disrespectful. It's the EXACT same thing as believing he is not dead is not disrespectful. This is the beautiful thing. You get to choose what you believe.

Still can't fathom why people don't believe the Paris story get tarred and feathered by the same people who believe MJ faked his death and put Paris on center stage to the world to perpetuate the lie...

I still don't get why people who believe the Paris story, can't just let those who don't believe it just have their belief without being hurt.

I know that Michael is reading the threads on this forum, so how do you all think he feels when he reads the things that people who claim to be in his Army of Love say about others especially his family and friends. Heck with some of the things that have been posted here regarding his family and friends he might as well be reading a tabloid!

Lol at the irony. Its kinda the same as the Jackson family watching the world read and watch how Michael died.

The controversy is a natural by-product.

And I say the same thing about the people who go back and forth with each other.   argue/ How do you think that makes Michael feel? Huh? I pray that he does what I do, and that is skip over certain individual's posts! How many people have you all heard over the past almost two years say how Micheal was so even tempered and handled problems with others without raising his voice and getting angry? Lots of them!!

I think it is expected and that Michael is relishing in the controversy he is creating. Isn't that what he has always done??

Provocateur much?

This is just an off the wall thought I've had for a long time, what if when Michael returned, he decided to select some people who had participated in this forum to be special guests of his at some type of affair based on their attitude on this forum? Would I make the cut, would you make the cut? Just something to make you go hummmmmm! Think about it.

Certainly wouldn't make me change any of the things I have said.

As far as members on this forum being on the new forum, many of them probably like me, thinking this site was gone for good, wanted a replacement forum to continue to follow the hoax until it's over. It’s sad to begrudge someone for starting another forum and the people for joining it. I do believe there is room for another forum on this internet!

I think the more info about the hoax the better. I never begrudged anyone starting a forum. It was the detraction from evidence because of the idolisation of potentially a dangerous person that saddens me.

Sorry for the long post. But people here ought to know me by now. I do get diarrhea at the mouth when the facts aren’t straight. That’s the way God made me!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

I applaud your openness and respect your opinion and right to verbalise how you feel. I don't think anyone is in a position to say anything is 100% certainly wright or wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 02, 2013, 05:24:40 AM
Aussie, I remain absolutely loyal to this forum (my second home for 4 years), and every time it is down I am devastated. As other times, I checked the various places for word from Souza on what was happening and saw nothing, but don't seem to have the links some do. And when I joined PL's forum, this forum was down; no one again was sure if it was truly the end. I am a member of several other MJ forums as well, so I don't see how this has anything to do with loyalty.

Agree to disagree. And its everyone's right to do what they wish. I just think in light of the circumstances it raises loyalty issues.

But that is how I feel.   :smiley_abuv: You x

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

mattie

September 02, 2013, 07:08:05 AM
Wow. Just saw the new forum. I am so disappointed for Souza, our forum, our mods. Not cool @ all. Going to bite my tongue because I don't want to upset ppl and I can see its a sensitive topic, but wow... most of the members are MJDHI members... Loyalty anyone???

I will stay loyal to this forum, of course. But I've Always enjoyed Sim's work, and since she's not on twitter and facebook isn't my thing either, the new forum was a huge help for me, to see all her work when it will be online.

That is also the only reason btw. Because I would like to learn and investigate. :-)

+1

I was afraid it was final..and i could not find any member to ask what was going on.
I tried to E-Mail..and send a fried/follow request to Souza on her Twitter..no respons..Facebook also  give no answers..i asked people on the net(there are also people who talk with respect about Souza)Trolls are everywere,on every website and i dont talk to them.
In surfing the Internet i found at last the new forum..and the familiar names..so i can ask what was going to happen..and i was happy i found them.
I feel for Souza and Sehf and what they had to go trough.
But dont say i am not loyal or i dont care..if that was the case i would not have search the Internet for day's
I care verry much about the people here!
I also like to read Front(Read..dont worship and dont care for goldpants)..and Sim..and on other website's..is that wrong??
That does not mean i am not loyal,because this is my place from the start  4 years ago..zo please dont be so judge mental.
I am happy to see the forum up again..and see every thing is (i hope) okay with Souza and Sehf.
Normaly i just read and looke for myself,because i find it difficuld expres myself in English.
But this hurts,so thats the reason for my first long post. :(
Mattie

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 07:40:10 AM
Just wanna say that I don't mean to offend anyone by bringing up the loyalty thing. It's just how I feel in light of the 'us and them'  situation that has been created. If people share a different opinion regarding the loyalty thing, then that's ok. I personally don't dine @ two tables because I feel for me it would be disrespectful and I wouldn't be being true to myself. There is such a hatred for MJDHI (and Souza) in the hoax community, so why and how on earth could I be a part of something that despises and attacks the very thing I am a part of (me being an MJDHI member) I'd find it hypercritical, if I on one hand were saying I love and support everything ur doing Souza and respect and love this forum, but then are associated with others in the community who hate and slander the very hoax forum I am part of. Can you see why it's weird for me? We ARE the forum. Why, would I engage with people that hate something I am part of.

Again, I am not holding others to my standard. It's a standard that I hold myself to as it raises loyalty issues for me. Perhaps conflict of interest is a better term. I have said repeatedly I respect front followers and people's right to difference in opinion. This is my opinion, which I choose for me, not for others.

:smiley_abuv: to all

EDITED POST
Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:09:58 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

September 02, 2013, 09:37:01 AM
Loyalty is something displayed over time, or builds over time, rather. This incident doesn't change anything, but it does provide further confirmation. I don't have a problem with where or how people spend their time online. It makes no difference to me. I personally have several sites I frequent on a daily basis. Comment on some, lurk n read on others. I'm sure there's many other people who do the same. That is not the point. The point is, given enough time, true colors always come out and sooner or later, enough is enough and it's time to clean out the trash. It's a routine chore n nothing more. A clean home equates a clean life.

The twitter front thing is disturbing. Something is very wrong there, very off, not right, and the further we move forward, and the more time passes, the more off kilter it is showing to be. Time is indeed the greatest equalizer and it's certainly not twitter front's friend.

Regarding credibility, I am glad ____________'s montages are gone from this site, as they were embarrassing, and it was impossible to set the record straight without totally offending her and getting every thread she ever posted in off the tracks. She's also a huge hot head so it's impossible to debate anything with her, any attempt at civil discourse went completely out the window as soon as she hit reply now, so there's a sigh of relief there. We may have little to no credibility but we don't need to look like idiotic fools. There's plenty of info out there that will leave the most staunch deader at a loss to explain it away, we don't need to support clearly false leads and ridiculously disingenuous connections. The collective IQ of this site dropped every time she posted one of those silly montages so this is a huge upgrade. In my opinion of course.

Bottom line, we move forward with the site intact thanks as always to Souza. 4 years running, she has provided the community with this pillar and the community does little to thank her for it. That said, if the thanklessness of this job mattered much to her this place would have been long gone years ago. It matters to me on principle for her, but Souza always manages to rise above and put her personal feelings aside in the end. But that is why she is Admin and I was just a member for so long. I'm not cut out for this like she is. Again, character. Actions speak louder then words. I knew 4 years ago she was someone special, knew it in my gut, and no amount of online drama, gossip, smear campaigns, or illicit he-said-she-said crap n nonsense can change what I know instinctively to be the truth, and trust me, we have seen it all. This is not my first rodeo. 

Carrying onward, my hoaxers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

September 02, 2013, 09:45:55 AM
I don't think it's a loyalty issue here, but hey that's just me, I respect other opinions  :smiley_abuv: As far as I am concerned, I have been a member of this forum for 3+ years. When I noticed that the forum was down, there was a moment that I felt lost about that it was gone for good, because I I haven't seen a message of Souza such as "we'll be back later" or something. I admit I should have sent her an email (I sent her mails the other times when the forum was down), but I decided to just wait and see. Then I noticed Souza's words on the main site with the message that website is offline until further notice and that she had to deal with this person who's invading their privacy. So I understood that Souza & SEHF were having a hard time and needed time to settle things, which is totally understandable. In the meantime I got myself registered on the new Backtofront forum, which got my support too, but I don't consider it as a replacement of this forum. It is also a forum concerning MJ hoax with its own characteristics. This has nothing to do with 'going to the other camp' imho with all due respect. I'm a member of BOTH forums. It's all for L.O.V.E. (twice lol)

Love and respect to you ALL    :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

September 02, 2013, 11:50:25 AM
First of all I'm truly glad that this forum is back because i consider it as one of the few (if not the only) places on the internet that take this hoax seriously and INVESTIGATE it... So thank you billion times Souza for keeping this forum what it should be ;)

As for the "new" Front's forum - i find it just really really disturbing and strange... Whoever twitter Front is, I believe that his forum is nothing good for the hoax community... First of all it divides people (those who follow Front/not), it leads non-believers in the wrong direction (deaders who get interested in Front on twitter will end up looking for info on his forum and i don't think they'll find any "serious" hoax info there) and finally it leads the hoax in a "superficial" direction... "Gold Pants" being one of the main threads on the forum is truly disturbing and not serious at ALL... I mean come on - what's this hoax about? With all those pretty sh*tty threads on Front's forum how credible we are to non-believers? And the Front's cult is also very annoying - what has this person done to become the centre of the hoax? I mean ok, Forum Front was interesting...but Twitter front? Isn't it too much? I thought it was Michael's hoax and we were there for him...but i guess it's not enough for some people...oh wait I take back my words as some people believe Front IS Michael.........
Well, back to the subject, I understand that some people follow him bcs he gives them hope in those pretty hard hoax times...but please do not let yourself be distracted from what's really important in this hoax...
I saw that TS is also mentioned on Front's forum and i find it strange too... I know that TS somehow validated Forum Front..,but he did nothing for Twitter Front...so why is Front using all his info on his forum? To make it similar to MJHDI? Idk...

I just find the "new" forum very fishy as i don't really get its purpose...maybe Front wants a place where he'll be in the centre of people's attention as he knows there are many anti-Twitter Front on MJHDI... I have no idea just thinking out loud here... And please i don't want to sound disrespectful to anyone here who follows Front - i truly respect your opinion ;) I'm only afraid that Twitter Front is leading this hoax community to a dead end...

Anyway keep the faith!!!! Love to all :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 02, 2013, 01:18:21 PM
Hey Souza, thanks for putting the forum back up, I had serious withdrawal symptoms! I don't have twitter or facebook and I'm not a member/reader of any other forum so you might understand that I was a little bit lost...! Hope everything is OK for you and SEHF now!
Laat jezelf niet kisten hè, vergeet niet dat je een sterke, nuchtere en 'tough' Nederlandse dame bent, die kunnen heel wat hebben! :beerchug:
Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:20:43 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 02, 2013, 03:09:41 PM
When I saw , days ago, that the MJDHI was no longer on line,I was afraid of losing my friends as was  happened with the italian site of which I was a member after June 25.
I enrolled in the new forum ,for this reason ,without even knowing that Pure Love is a banner member of MJDHI (however, was very kind with me), thinking that MJDHI would not come back never again.
Has never been important for me to know if  front is MJ. I honestly think that he is not, but I consider him  a kind  person.
The only thing that interests me is to read news  from and about   Michael , dividend emotions with all those who think like me .
But I can not be in two forums so different but equal to each other, is not correct for me and for all other. 
My heart is here, this evening  or tomorrow at the latest, ,as I think is right, I will explain my reasons to the new forum  and ask them to delete my account .
I used a little more  my Twitter account in these two months, FB less than less.But now, enough with them, have created confusion and stress in me.

I hope that  come back soon for Souza and SEHF  their normal life....Also this made me think a lot , because I do not understand why certain things happen....

I can only say that this experience taught me a lot.

Love you all.

Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:13:01 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

September 03, 2013, 03:41:01 AM
This might be an unpopular opinion here and I certainly do not mean any disrespect to Souza and others, but I don't see a loyalty issue here. I had no idea that another forum had been created recently and I still don't know what it is, having never visited the website, but the way I see it is that people who joined it are either victims of the trolls that led them there, or are simply going there out of free will. I'm not surprised that, during this forum's brief absence, that people would naturally look elsewhere to discuss the hoax and Michael. You can't control other people's actions, and instead of seeing it as a disloyal move, maybe these people did not have all the facts before they joined this other forum, or are simply observing over there, I don't know. As long as this forum remains clean of all the BS, as Souza strives to do, people will continue to appreciate being here imo without having to "choose" between one site or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

Rouxie

September 03, 2013, 11:35:47 AM
I felt like being in a total state of Shock ! when i clicked on MJDHI and saw it down and saw the MSG i was really Lost
Hated the word of the "Old Forum" and i can't describe how glad I'm seeing this forum back again !
whatever happens i will keep backing this forum up that's what i care for ..

And i Genuinely Wish For Souza and SEHF the best ! May Love and Happiness Fill your Lives ♥   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 03, 2013, 02:56:17 PM
I want to specify that Souza did not require  to choose a forum or the other.The  decision I mentioned is only mine, comes from within me, from my thoughts and feelings. Fear, sometimes plays tricks. This is all,  at least on my part.   :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

September 03, 2013, 08:51:52 PM
I want to specify that Souza did not require  to choose a forum or the other.The  decision I mentioned is only mine, comes from within me, from my thoughts and feelings. Fear, sometimes plays tricks. This is all,  at least on my part.   :compute:

Same for me lovely Blankie.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 03, 2013, 09:38:10 PM
I feel the need to reply here! For the past year I have entered this site from the index not from the home page. So when I kept getting an error message I thought forum is finally gone. When I was told about the new forum I thought "oh they started a new one in place of the other one." I never saw the message on the home page until a member emailed me in response to an email I sent her about this site being down.

Now I didn't personally read about any of the mess that has occurred on here lately. I got a tweet from another member here who mentioned it. So why did I not know these things? It's because of the lack of respect for the Jackson family that I was seeing here that I have not been on that much. Case in point the suicide incident with Paris! "Oh Michael must be laughing his ass off!" And more comments of that nature! It reminded me of a response I posted to what Sousa had posted back in 2012: “Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.”

And I replied:
“Thank you as well for that part!! And don't forget to mention Ms. Katherine! She's received a lot of bashing as well on this forum.

My mother taught me from a child that "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all!"

I've made it my business to notice if the people doing the bashing have joined Michael's Army of Love, and sad to say most of them have! That in itself speaks volumes to me. One of the definitions for "love" is "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." Maybe their love is only for Michael, and the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket!!

I know that Michael is reading the threads on this forum, so how do you all think he feels when he reads the things that people who claim to be in his Army of Love say about others especially his family and friends. Heck with some of the things that have been posted here regarding his family and friends he might as well be reading a tabloid!

And I say the same thing about the people who go back and forth with each other.   argue/ How do you think that makes Michael feel? Huh? I pray that he does what I do, and that is skip over certain individual's posts! How many people have you all heard over the past almost two years say how Micheal was so even tempered and handled problems with others without raising his voice and getting angry? Lots of them!!

This is just an off the wall thought I've had for a long time, what if when Michael returned, he decided to select some people who had participated in this forum to be special guests of his at some type of affair based on their attitude on this forum? Would I make the cut, would you make the cut? Just something to make you go hummmmmm! Think about it.

To all the bashers and hell-raisers out there, I'm not afraid to say that this site is not about you, it's about Michael!!! State your opinion and move on! And then maybe, just maybe, some of the threads wouldn't be so long! Now that's just my opinion! I'm done! So don't bother to post "@" me, I won't be responding!”

God made us all free will individuals. So in answer to the question, "where is the loyalty?" I don't venture to speak for anyone else, but as for me it's got nothing to do with loyalty, but everything to do with respect! The words that Leilani posted in her post in regards to Paris’ suicide attempt still ring loudly in my ears and I quote: “Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible.” God says in His word although you may not be committing the wrong, if you go along with those who are, you are as guilty as they are! I have enough sin of my own to stay in repentance about!

As far as members on this forum being on the new forum, many of them probably like me, thinking this site was gone for good, wanted a replacement forum to continue to follow the hoax until it's over. It’s sad to begrudge someone for starting another forum and the people for joining it. I do believe there is room for another forum on this internet!

And yes I’m on Twitter now and reading Front’s posts. I am not a fan of Front just like I was never a fan of Michael Jackson! I would not have signed up for Twitter, if people on this forum had not been posting snippets of what Front was hinting about the trial. Because this was an investigation site, I decided to investigate and read them for myself rather than read 2nd hand snippets! The backlash this man gets saddens my heart, but I am not surprised considering the spirit that is loose in this world!

Sorry for the long post. But people here ought to know me by now. I do get diarrhea at the mouth when the facts aren’t straight. That’s the way God made me!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

God Bless you OTWL...So much "Division" when clearly Michael is all about "Unity" and LOVE! I just don't get why people continue their judgement" of others because they "act" like Michael...we should ALL, "act" like Michael, cause that is the ONLY way we can make a difference in this world...it is our individual responsibility, and it is always our "Choice"... to be LOVE, or support the negativity...I choose LOVE....I LOVE you dear friend stay Beautiful!

I keep ALL of you in my hearts and prayers, because we are all Brothers and sisters and I send you all LOVE because first and foremost...LOVE is the only thing that really matters...LOVE and unity!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

September 03, 2013, 10:29:32 PM

And I replied:
“Thank you as well for that part!! And don't forget to mention Ms. Katherine! She's received a lot of bashing as well on this forum.

My mother taught me from a child that "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all!"

I've made it my business to notice if the people doing the bashing have joined Michael's Army of Love, and sad to say most of them have! That in itself speaks volumes to me. One of the definitions for "love" is "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." Maybe their love is only for Michael, and the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket!!

To all the bashers and hell-raisers out there, I'm not afraid to say that this site is not about you, it's about Michael!!! State your opinion and move on! And then maybe, just maybe, some of the threads wouldn't be so long! Now that's just my opinion! I'm done! So don't bother to post "@" me, I won't be responding!”

God made us all free will individuals. So in answer to the question, "where is the loyalty?" I don't venture to speak for anyone else, but as for me it's got nothing to do with loyalty, but everything to do with respect! The words that Leilani posted in her post in regards to Paris’ suicide attempt still ring loudly in my ears and I quote: “Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible.” God says in His word although you may not be committing the wrong, if you go along with those who are, you are as guilty as they are! I have enough sin of my own to stay in repentance about!

And yes I’m on Twitter now and reading Front’s posts. I am not a fan of Front just like I was never a fan of Michael Jackson! I would not have signed up for Twitter, if people on this forum had not been posting snippets of what Front was hinting about the trial. Because this was an investigation site, I decided to investigate and read them for myself rather than read 2nd hand snippets! The backlash this man gets saddens my heart, but I am not surprised considering the spirit that is loose in this world!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

Wonderful post OTWOL!! 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions