2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine Jackson has submitted a sworn declaration that says she had no cell phone, no working television or telephone in her room at the Miraval spa, and had her iPad taken away, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

The papers also state she had no idea that Prince, Paris, and Blanket had been trying to reach her.

DOCUMENTS: Read The Katherine Jackson's Declaration

The Jackson family matriarch says a doctor was brought to the house on July 14, 2012, and "stating he had been in contact with my longtime personal physician and was coming to check on me because my personal physician was unavailable. The doctor advised that it was better for me to fly and not drive to New Mexico. Believing that the doctor was sent at the request of my longtime personal physician, I followed what I understood to be a doctor's orders and boarded a flight as opposed to driving in the motorhome."

Katherine says upon arrival at Miraval Spa in Tucson, Ariz. her cell phone was taken away, and "when one of the people asked if I could communicate with my iPad and I replied yes, my iPad was taken away. While there was a telephone in my room, the telephone was not functioning and I could not dial out. In addition, there was no picture on the television in my room.

"Despite repeated requests to those with me to have it fixed, the television was never fixed. One morning I woke up to the sound of the television. While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing. I was also never told that my attorney, Perry Sanders, Jr. had flown to Tucson in an attempt to meet with me in person in attempts to find out what was going on."

Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie, and Randy Jackson were staying with their mother at the Miraval Spa.

"I was never informed that Prince, Blanket, and TJ were trying to reach me. Had I known that fact, and if I had been provided with the means to contact Prince, Paris, Blanket and TJ, I would never have gone for such a long period of time without communicating with them.

"While I was away, I had no reason to question whether the people with whom I placed trust would inform me that Prince, Paris, and Blanket were trying to reach me. The day before I was brought home from Tucson, I was finally permitted to use the phone to speak with Prince, Paris, Blanket and TJ."

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Michael's mom supports her grandson, TJ, being named as co-guardian of the children, and asked the judge for permission to take the kids to Gary, Indiana, for a birthday celebration for the late King of Pop.

"TJ and I along with Prince, Paris, and Blanket are planning to travel out of California toward the end of August for a family function that will include a celebration involving the memory of my grandchildren's father, and my son, Michael. It is important that security planning and travel arrangements for the trip are made soon so that the trip can go forward."

The judge signed off on allowing the kids to travel outside the state of California, as long as Katherine and TJ Jackson both agree. The duo are expected to be appointed permanent guardians of the  children on August 22.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's nice to know that Katherine Jackson and the kids are going to go somewhere at the end of August to celebrate Michael Jackson's birthday. Michael Jackson would be 54 if he were still here with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

It's nice to know that Katherine Jackson and the kids are going to go somewhere at the end of August to celebrate Michael Jackson's birthday. Michael Jackson would be 54 if he were still here with us.

:icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

They will go to Gary, Indiana

And Michael WILL be 54 this year. Even though we can´t see him...at the moment  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

And Michael WILL be 54 this year. Even though we can´t see him...at the moment  :icon_e_wink:

In another  article, it suggests that it usually is held at Neverland...and that it has been postponed for now....

Maybe waiting for a BAm.  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

In another  article, it suggests that it usually is held at Neverland...and that it has been postponed for now....

Maybe waiting for a BAm.  :icon_bounce:

Hm no. The other article talks about the annual Jackson family meeting. Not his birthday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

suspicious mind

so he never got a birthday celebration from his mom when he was a child and she wants to have one now that he is dead ? okaaayyy!!! :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

when one of the people asked if I could communicate with my iPad and I replied yes, my iPad was taken away

:th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

When I read this a few days ago all I could think about was Mrs Jackson on her ipad!  :compute: :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:

I think it is fab that she has one and knows how to use it! (I have never seen one myself  :icon_redface:)

My mother is around the same age but she can no longer use a bowl and spoon to feed herself and can no longer speak proper words  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

when one of the people asked if I could communicate with my iPad and I replied yes, my iPad was taken away

:th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

When I read this a few days ago all I could think about was Mrs Jackson on her ipad!  :compute: :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:

I think it is fab that she has one and knows how to use it! (I have never seen one myself  :icon_redface:)

My mother is around the same age but she can no longer use a bowl and spoon to feed herself and can no longer speak proper words  :icon_e_sad:
[/b][/i]  :bearhug: :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal