If this thread gets locked by mods, completely understand. But thought I'd rather post than not post.

For obvious reasons this news article struck a chord with me

• 50 yrs old
  • Not in casket
  • Alive after funeral
  • Jackson Surname
  • Nose in question

Anyways, I just thought I'd share to see what others think.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

whether it is related or not it certainly goes to show that it is not that far fetched that it could happen.  the only thing is that michael should have had some very unique identifiers i would think.  unless it has been so long since family has actually known the real michael . just sayin  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

If this thread gets locked by mods, completely understand. But thought I'd rather post than not post.

• 50 yrs old
  • Not in casket
  • Alive after funeral
  • Jackson Surname
  • Nose in question

Very good Australian  ;D ,I was wainting for this,cause I have something to show you,too  :icon_eek:  ;)!!!!
It seems in august 2009 ,the ex-lover of Olivia Newton John,who everyone thought he was dead and gone,lol  :LolLolLolLol: ,since 2005, sent a letter ,from Mexico saying he is alive  :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:  . He faked his own death leaving alot of defts, and previously filed for bankruptcy   :suspect: .In January 2009, investigators reported he is alive and well in Mexico, and asking to be left alone  :icon_e_confused:  :WTF: !!! Sounds familiar or no  :icon_idea: :Crash: ??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OgYIszEfDc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUM7HS-RLDzhnFIXvgKE3KKQ[/youtube]

Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:04:59 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_e_surprised:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Thank you for sharing the article, it was really interesting to me, especially since the places they mentioned in PA and NJ were basically my backyard for 20 years! Gives you the chills when that happens.

One more parallel I'd like to mention is the allegations of drug use of the "departed."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

I found this very intresting  :icon_geek: and ironic  :suspect: .Plus ,those " 25 years  after" are killing me lol  :icon_lol: !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6Urj-6iF4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
sorry, the link does not work for me     :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Body found in July was identified as that of Sharolyn Jackson, the woman who showed up at a mental health facility last Friday

Sharolyn Jackson, 50, showed up at a mental health facility last Friday, surprising relatives who had believed she was dead, reported local television station KYW-TV.

A body found on July 20 on a Philadelphia street had been mistakenly identified as Jackson.

Jackson's mother, Carrie Minney, says the woman in the casket looked just like her daughter, except for the nose. She says the family assumed something had happened to the nose during the embalming process.

A spokesman for the Philadelphia Health Department said Ms Jackson's son and a social worker who knew her viewed pictures of the body and had identified it as being hers.
"There was really a strong resemblance, a really strong resemblance," Minney, 69, said Friday in a phone interview from her home in Trenton, New Jersey. "She looks so much like Sharol they could be sisters."

After Jackson showed up at Pennsylvania Hospital last week, police confirmed her identity through fingerprints. Her son went to the hospital and immediately recognized her.

"He said, 'That's my mom. We made a terrible mistake,'" Garrow said.

Jackson was reported missing around the time that paramedics took a woman who'd been found lying in a Philadelphia street to a hospital, where she died July 20. One of Jackson's sons and a social worker at Horizon House, where her mother said she had been receiving treatment for drug and mental health problems, viewed pictures of the dead woman's body and made the identification.

The medical examiner determined the woman died of heat stroke, signed a death certificate and released the body to the family, Philadelphia Department of Health spokesman James Garrow said.

Ms Jackson's family and friends then mourned her death at a funeral service on August 3.
The body buried in her place will be exhumed in the hope of correctly identifying the remains.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Original article no longer available. Posted another one I found on same story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

• 50 yrs old
  • Not in casket
  • Alive after funeral
  • Jackson Surname
  • Nose in question

Thanks Australian, is really disturbing, this shows the way to work, some organisms.
Everything is done automatically, if someone notices the error, then do what had to be done before.
wow! many similarities, this story makes me go backwards, and review the facts as they were MJ, and I think it is definitely a hoax    :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions