MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Call The Doctor! Or, He’ll Call You: Michael Jackson’s Death Doctor Has Private Telephone In Jail Cell

The man convicted of the involuntary manslaughter death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, has been granted a personal cell phone to use while serving his four-year sentence behind bars, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“The phone can’t receive any incoming phone calls, but Dr. Murray can place collect calls to anyone he wants,” a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed.

The stunning and surprising insight into his life in jail explains how Dr. Murray was able to call CNN’s Anderson Cooper for a live jailhouse interview on April 2 in which he serenaded the newsman with a rendition of Nat King Cole’s The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot.

The unexpected cell phone privilege is also how Dr. Murray, who 12 jurors unanimously agreed in Nov. 2011 was solely responsible for causing Jackson’s death by administering a deadly dose of the powerful sedative Propofol, was able to call into NBC’s TODAY.

“Dr. Murray was given a phone because of the resources it would take to take him out of his cell to take him to the pay phone were just tapping the already very limited jail resources,” said the source.

“He is on his phone 24/7, typically calling his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, along with his attorney.”

The disgraced cardiologist isn’t housed in the general population of the Los Angeles County jail because he is considered a “high value target” by other inmates because of his role in Jackson’s 2009 death.

So, one law enforcement source told RadarOnline.com, “It was just easier to give him a phone.”

But jail officials didn’t expect that Dr. Murray or his associates would somehow profit from the phone, as was believed to have occurred recently.

His girlfriend, Alvrez, recently sold a voicemail message from the doctor in which he complained to a tabloid website about not being able to sleep, in order to pay her rent.

During the message, Murray cried: “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore. I have no more use of my arms.”

Said the source: “Clearly complaining about having ‘explosive diarrhea’ has paid off for the doctor!”

“He is manipulating the system and is able to call media outlets all while he continues to accept zero responsibility for Jackson’s death.

“It’s absolutely insulting that someone convicted of the death of another human being is able to have a phone at his disposal to use whenever he wants.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:47:08 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

“He is on his phone 24/7, typically calling his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, along with his attorney."

But jail officials didn’t expect that Dr. Murray or his associates would somehow profit from the phone, as was believed to have occurred recently.

His girlfriend, Alvrez, recently sold a voicemail message from the doctor in which he complained to a tabloid website about not being able to sleep, in order to pay her rent.

Whew, I'm feeling deja vu...could have sworn I said that this morning on another post!

:icon_lol:

Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:37:05 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
That´s right Snoopy. I though of you while reading this

:icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

bec

This is total BS. If he were on the phone calling Nicole so much she'd have to sell the recordings to pay for... the CALLS. It's like $9 a minute to call collect from jail, no joke.

Not to mention--->voicemail cannot accept a collect call. Duh. So if no one picks up, the call is declined. They aren't voicemails or they aren't collect calls, one or the other.

Which doesn't matter, cuz the story is total bullshit anyway. No way is miss not working baby momma able to accept $9/minute 24/7 phone calls from Murray and still have a phone to accept them from that hasn't been turned off for non-payment.

Edited to add, this is an old story, why are they running this again?
Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 09:35:30 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

This is total BS. If he were on the phone calling Nicole so much she'd have to sell the recordings to pay for... the CALLS. It's like $9 a minute to call collect from jail, no joke.

Not to mention--->voicemail cannot accept a collect call. Duh. So if no one picks up, the call is declined. They aren't voicemails or they aren't collect calls, one or the other.

Which doesn't matter, cuz the story is total bullshit anyway. No way is miss not working baby momma able to accept $9/minute 24/7 phone calls from Murray and still have a phone to accept them from that hasn't been turned off for non-payment.

Edited to add, this is an old story, why are they running this again?

Bec this is not new,lol it's from May 1,but MaryK has forgot to mention  ;) .

Call The Doctor! Or, He’ll Call You: Michael Jackson’s Death Doctor Has Private Telephone In Jail Cell
Posted on May 1, 2013 @ 4:33AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oops, yes, forgot to mention. Sorry  :icon_cool:

I just thought, in the light of recent events (new voice recording from CM), that it´s a funny reminder and that maybe not everyone has seen it back then.

Reminder of how much bs is going on  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

bec

It is a good reminder considering voicemail cannot accept a collect call, so the story doesn't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

It's incredible....they have not thought about this..... :icon_mrgreen:  do not believe this not even  for a minute..  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions