Re: More V for Vendetta
January 03, 2011, 05:36:53 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Was anybody else being randomly redirected to a blank Google page while on that Peach site? It kept happening to me. It probably doesn't mean anything...but it was annoying.

yeah it happens to me too everytime I get into the page. weird.

Same here.

But I did some research yesterday on the green banner with "Have a great 2020!". Seems like similar banner with google pop-up appeared in the past (2009) on some other websites. It is not there any longer but I found some forums that this thing was discussed  :?  :?  :?  

e.g. one site
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here are two screen shots from forums, where the green banner "have a great 2020" with google pop up was discussed

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 07:19:36 AM
Also if you reverse the 2020...it becomes 02 02 perhaps a reference to where this all began with Michaels announcement in London and also V's takeover of the Breaking The News station.My thoughts on this.I could be retching though.
Also the movie was released on the same day that Michael closes Neverland.The 17th March 2006.It was meant to be released in 2005, on the 4th November 2005,but held over until 2006,being opening night in the USA 17th March 2006.
So many coincidences in this movie.
Cheers and Happy New Year to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 16, 2011, 02:58:55 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Portman's 'Vendetta' To Keep London Explosion Storylines

Portman's 'Vendetta' To Keep London Explosion Storylines

25 July 2005 | WENN | See recent WENN news »

Producers of Natalie Portman's forthcoming film V For Vendetta have refused to edit out scenes of bombings on the London Underground train network, despite the recent terrorist attacks in the British capital. Fifty-five people were killed and over 700 injured when a double-decker bus and three trains were blown apart by suicide bombers on July 7. Last week, one person was injured during four failed terror attacks on different underground railway lines and a bus in east London. In V For Vendetta, a futuristic London is the target of a terrorist attacks and sees the tube lines destroyed by bombings. Executive producer Joel Silver says, "It's a great time for this movie. It's a controversial film and it's a controversial time. It's going to make people think." Fellow producer David Lloyd adds, "In terms of what happened in London it's important to try and understand what leads people to terrorism. There should be lots of movies made about terrorists." Director James McTiegue explains, "Terrorism is one of those themes that never really goes away." »

Berlinale Adds Competitors

19 January 2006 | Studio Briefing - Film News | See recent Studio Briefing - Film News news »

Organizers of the 56th annual Berlin International Film Festival -- the Berlinale -- have announced the titles of 14 additional entries in this year's competition. Nine films had previously been announced, and three more films will be added before the festival opens on Feb. 9. Among U.S. films selected for the competition on Wednesday are Robert Altman's A Prairie Home Companion, starring Meryl Streep, Lily Tomlin, Woody Harrelson, Kevin Kline and John C. Reilly; and Michael Winterbottom's documentary/drama The Road to Guantanamo. Among films screening out of the competition will be Bennett Miller's Capote, starring Philip Seymour Hoffman as writer Truman Capote, and James McTeigue's V for Vendetta, written by the Wachowski brothers. »

Are we certain that these are not the "Watch Outski" Brothers?  :lol:
Of course MJ had some hand in the writing of this movie.

I also found it interesting that John Hurt, who was the good guy/victim in a similar movie about corruption in government--1984--played a character who had a job erasing and re-writing  :shock:  :shock: history in that film( :!: ), and in "V" he plays the opposite, a bad guy, for the dark side.

That "feels" like MJ to me (getting Hurt for the part). It ties the two evils together, subconsciously. Sheesh, I almost forgot! John Hurt also played John Merrick in The Elephant Man movie! (another tie to MJ 8-) )

Lastly, 2+2 IS 4. No matter the pressure, no matter what things look like, Never let anyone convince you otherwise, or muddy the Truth for you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

January 16, 2011, 03:23:06 PM
Sorry :oops: , I meant to say, 2+2 is 4, despite the logic of TPTB in the movie 1984. I meant to reference that movie, here, as that was the point: brainwashing the public to believe any ridiculous nonsensical thing they wanted, even if it doesn't add up. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 17, 2011, 01:38:06 AM
I finally watched V for Vendetta and I was blown away.  I had read about the similarities and parallels before, but when I watched it, it really blew my mind (no pun intended).  I also wondered if Michael had a hand in writing it- I mean, seriously, it is just too obvious and I cannot believe in coincidences anymore.  

Also, the recent youtube video Michael's Vendetta - where the recent interview the children gave to Oprah is tied in really, really convinces me (as if I was not already).  From Paris mentioning having watched fireworks from the roof of their home in Vegas, to the French Toast/buttertoast parallel with V- and Michael being revealed as cooks.

Furthermore- having looked for clues in the Hold My Hand video today, I noticed the grand piano in V's house (there is a grand piano very prominent in HOld My Hand).  Also, we have the image of the rose on the bed in V when one of the "victims" is found and it seems to have a glow- just like the rose on the bed (with a glow) in Hold My Hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 17, 2011, 01:54:47 PM
Something else I noticed this morning when watching the dvd for Dangerous Tour  from Bucharest in connection to V:

What stood out was the fencing shirt Michael wore for about the first half of the concert.  In V- there is a fencing scene where V talks about The Count of Monte Christo - another story with a strong vengeance theme.  In the end, Evey again refers to Edmond Dantes (the main character taking his vengeance)- when she says "He [V] was Edmond Dantès, and he was my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. He was you, and me. He was all of us..”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Grace

January 17, 2011, 05:12:19 PM
There seems to be a link between Michael and the Wachowski brothers.

On 17 March 2006 Warner Brothers released a feature-film adaptation of V for Vendetta, directed by James McTeigue (first assistant director on The Matrix films) from a screenplay by the Wachowski brothers.

Prior to working in the film industry, the Wachowskis wrote comic books for Marvel Comics' Razorline imprint

From trips to the comic shop to a collection of some of the most impressive comics-related memorabilia around, Jackson made no secret of his affinity for comics -- going so far as to almost buy Marvel Comics in the late 1990s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 17, 2011, 05:31:48 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
There seems to be a link between Michael and the Wachowski brothers.

On 17 March 2006 Warner Brothers released a feature-film adaptation of V for Vendetta, directed by James McTeigue (first assistant director on The Matrix films) from a screenplay by the Wachowski brothers.

Prior to working in the film industry, the Wachowskis wrote comic books for Marvel Comics' Razorline imprint

From trips to the comic shop to a collection of some of the most impressive comics-related memorabilia around, Jackson made no secret of his affinity for comics -- going so far as to almost buy Marvel Comics in the late 1990s.

Wow - very interesting connection.

about the 2020 banner...I wonder if Google ever came out with a valid explanation as to why it would show up on various sites?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 17, 2011, 08:05:29 PM
Since we're posting videos about "V" - I thought I'd add this one as it has some current information not in the other two.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 18, 2011, 07:30:34 PM
Something just stood out watching this:

"I'll see you in July."

When do we have fireworks?

July.

Just saying.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson