MJonmind

Re: Conrad Murray MJ Hired Me And Hated AEG
August 26, 2013, 02:34:49 AM
Suspicious, laughing WITH you! MJ has buried these nuggets to be found, everywhere in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2013, 03:38:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blankie, yes very strange indeed.

Applehead, I listened to the tape again and he mentions #7 twice.  At about 2:56 he says #7 and after he's done, at about 3:25 he says #7 again and it sounds as if the tape was stopped and restarted or just engineered to sound that way, there seems to be  a break there between the two 7's.

At the end when he says "Now you've heard the message the rest is entirely up to you", and goes on to say "stay thirsty my friends" there is a beer commercial on TV where the guy who's talking about a brand of beer (can't remember which one) at the end of the commercial he says "stay thirsty my friends"............
What the ............????

Weird , :WTF: indeed  :icon_e_surprised: !!!! First we had Debbie ,who made the advertisement, for Oreo cookies and now Murray with his beer Don Equis lol  :icon_lol: .What about the number 7 and the phrase : "He's a LOVER,not a FIGHTER ,but he's also a fighter so don't get any ideas ":icon_eek: ,starting 0:39??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxgiTeXKOOc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2013, 04:12:11 AM
Really all it is..... strange    ;D.....Murray says serious things and let him tell us....TMZ.....  ;D

Mmmm,I don't know about that :suspect: :icon_lol:,but you are the best  :th_bravo:, cause TMZ  always gives some Half-Truth ,lol  :icon_e_wink:.So let's "hear it ",from the man himself  ;) :

#1. I was initially offered the position of being the personal physician of Michael Jackson and his three children by Michael himself.

#2. I later learned by Michael that AEG was involved in the hiring process and they wanted to hire a less expensive doctor. Michael also told me that the head of anesthesiology of Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles agreed with AEG to take the job for $40,000 per month. For reasons that are too inflammatory to discuss at this time, Michael refused the inducement of the offer.

#3. Both AEG and Michael Jackson were my joint employers.

#4. Any and all requests pertinent to my treatment of Michael, other than orders of myself or requests of Michael and not AEG. I took no orders for treatment from Michael nor AEG, and AEG never ordered me to give Michael any specific treatments, they justly should be absolved of this accusation.

#6. Michael received(inaudible) all types of pressure. The return of the Jackson 5, for example, in a pay per view program, he did his best to avoid signing this. He was under tremendous pressure by his family to do so. He was afraid his family was going to kill him if he did not sign it, but he did not want to be a part of the Jackson 5. That, according to Michael, was a thing of the past. He had moved on. He was Michael Jackson by himself. The denials of that contract was very, very severe on how it did to Michael. This is the jest of it. There is Papa Bear, was his nickname, ordered and demanded one million ($1,000,000) dollars paid to him for the contract. There's Mama Bear, who also demanded one million ($1,000,000) for herself. Each of the brother bears needed five hundred thousand ($500,000) each. Michael did not have that money. He was was in a deepening trough from soaring loans from AEG which exceeded $40 million at that time.

#7. To the best of my knowledge, AEG was not aware of my medical treatment of Michael. Michael referred to AEG as snakes and said they were too entrusted in his personal affairs. He asked me to stave off his manager Frank Dileo, whom he did not trust.

#7. From Michael's lips to my ear, no single individual exherted as much pressure on (inaudible), as the core producer of the This Is It tour. He hated Ortega, but Ortega was not astute enough to recognize how much pain he was causing Michael; who by then had lost his mental fortitute, and whose mental had become exceedingly listless. I may displayed an acromonious tone, but I told Ortega to leave the doctoring to me, but I certainly was not caustic. I was merely trying to protect Michael from his assailant, Kenny Ortega.

Finally, I'd like to state this message this just a single ray, one filliment of light into the secret life of a man, my friend, and one whose suffering and pain I still hold. But one day soon I'll share with you his full spectrum of lights and the kallidoscope of events which colored a wretched past. Now you've heard the message, the rest is entirely up to you. Be just, and stay thirsty my friends.

Dr. Murray.

You notice how TMZ didn't really exact quote from the audio, but quoted it and added their own perception of it in, as if Murray said it.They said MJ hired Murray not AEG. Yet Murray said Initially MJ asked him to be his doctor with his kids. He still didn't say "Michael and only Michael hired me." We already knew that Michael had Murray as a doctor before AEG. The question is did AEG negligently hire him. Murray says both MJ and AEG were his contractors. That they wanted to hire a cheaper doctor an anesthesiologist from Cedar. Now you tell me why AEG would hire that kind of a doctor if they didn't know of MJ's habits or request medically  :icon_geek: ? Yep Murray is contradicting himself.. this man is a nut  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:. It's scary actually that he had a medical license  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!! Not even dr.Gordon heard of him  :icon_eek: and for sure he knows several other cardiologists in Las Vegas.
Now some news,says that Murray seeks to befriend AEG :

Jeff Gottlieb ‏@GottliebJeff 1h Conrad Murray's attorney said she has invited AEG's lawyers to talk to her client in jail Monday about Michael Jackson. Hasn't heard back.

Perhaps he's heard about the Wade Robson conspiracies and thinks he can score some $$$$ by being more on their side  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol:.

Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:22:36 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

August 26, 2013, 05:16:05 AM
If it were testimony in the wrongful death trial, it could be explosive.

Well they can freely use it as an evidence in the trial or am I wrong

I wonder why AEG or Katherine doesn't call him to testify then :icon_rolleyes:  .

Because Murray's asserting his Fifth Amendmend privilege, advised by his AEG lawyer.

I'm not buying this. Those are just words from Conrad Murray on tape, which I suppose can't be used as evidence. If he wants to testify under oath he could withdraw his Fifth Amendmend, I suppose.

Since Murray's mentioning snakes it made me think of this story You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder who's the mouse and who's the snake :icon_mrgreen:

and what will happen next..?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions