I don't want to make a new Topic about this, but when i watch in the IMDB yesterday, i wonder about the page of Prince Michael Jackson.
Can anyone add something there ?
They write that Prince is a Cousin of Muammar Gaddafi and the Godson of Louis Farrakhan ? I rearly don't know what to think about that .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I don't want to make a new Topic about this, but when i watch in the IMDB yesterday, i wonder about the page of Prince Michael Jackson.
Can anyone add something there ?
They write that Prince is a Cousin of Muammar Gaddafi and the Godson of Louis Farrakhan ? I rearly don't know what to think about that .

Fascinating.  However, there are two listings of Cousins (Do they normally list cousins on such things?) and Gaddaffi is mentioned in the second one.  Also, McCauley Caulkin is first listed as his godfather, with a note at the very end about Farrakhan.  This is not the first time Gaddaffi has been mentioned in connection with Jackson.  First, some suggest that Michael's 'military' look was modeled after him and secondly, many of Michael's 'friends' have had relationships with Gaddaffi and his family, with Lionel Richie, Mariah Carey and Beyonce performing privately for members of his family in 2006.  This has always seemed odd to me.  Farrakhan has always talked highly and eloquently about Michael and didn't the Nation of Islam provie protection for Michael at some point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow, Prince is "rebelling" and Paris committed suicide...

How can the press get such "family source" when, as far as i can remember, Paris cut herself, which is a "most random" act for many teens, and Prince is acting like any teen would has enough money to fullfill his dream about "i don't wanna see your face, i hate my family, i'm grown up enough to live on my own"

As the teen i've been, and as the adult i am now, i see NOTHING STRANGE.

It sounds like the people who wrote that have never been teens... They jumped from "Carebearland" to "9to5 job" with nothing between.

Wake up guys !

Aside from this Prince is 16, many people know about what they when being 16. He was raised by a man who ALSO learned to be independant in a very young age. Why would he be different ? and why would it be strange ?
They are not "random" kids. They grew up in an environment that maybe led them to gain more independance sooner.
Some students have their own place at 17/18, they only come back for week end. they have a GF/BF... they learn to live on their own because they can't come back every night.

I think Prince needs/deserves it. He is grown enough to get such life if he think so.

At least give it a try with family support just in case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions