You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A lot of attention swirling around Paris in the last week or so, I wonder if she's coming back soon? Not necessarily to twitter, but a public appearance. Cause I agree with Randy, (IF) Paris isn't home yet, it doesn't make sense.

Mmmmm   :icon_e_confused: ,I dont't know, but why all these tweets out of the blue after he was blasted last week over his deposition? Then his daughter Genevieve appears on Piers Morgan talking about Paris for no reason.. it's all very very fishy  :animal0017: .
Who believes Randy...  :icon_question:? ........ cause ..............

randyjackson8 do u want more truth?
1 Feb10 from mobile web

randyjackson8 Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon
4 Mar10 from web

randyjackson8 I'll will inform you all soon.
17 May10 from web

randyjackson8 The will: Me knowing my brother, Yes I believe its fake. I’d love 2 talk more in depth, but can’t. Am I doing something about it? of course
6 Jun10 from web

randyjackson8 These things take time. Please don’t be discouraged because you see nothing happening.
6 Jun10 from web

randyjackson8 I know its been a long time since I've tweeted. But that does not mean that things are not happening...
31 Aug10 from mobile web

randyjackson8 You will understand what that means shortly.
31 Aug10 from mobile web

randyjackson8 Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started.
15 Sep10 from web

randyjackson8 I want the truth to be known.
18 Nov10 from web

randyjackson8 I only tweet when its serious
25 Jul12 from web

randyjackson8 Let me be very clear about the FACTS, the absolute TRUTH...
25 Jul12 from web

randyjackson8 His [TJ's] performance in court today breaks my heart. He knows his Aunts and Uncles would never hold their mother against her will. That's ABSURD.
25 Jul12 from web

randyjackson8 THIS IS NOT OVER.
25 Jul12 from web

randyjackson8 I'm going to look into this . Stay tuned
16 hours ago from Twitter for Android

......................................cause I don't lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!!  To be continued  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

humm shame that tmz got in so late and missed the good stuff with debbie and pearl  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
and the side show continues.........

exactly    ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
will this photo, Debbie says will sue whoever sold?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Like I said: To be continued  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:..  !!!!!
All was quiet and Paris had her privacy , ......until suddenly everything went BOOM  :icon_geek: .Hmmm, interesting these pics surfaced after Randy started talking about Paris all out of the blue. I am confused by all of this  :icon_rolleyes:. Something stinks here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead I agree with you, it has been real quiet (and boring) for a while. Then you have Debbie and Pearl Jr. fighting on twitter, Front tryng (unsuccesfully) to break it up, then Randy and Debbie dook it out Twitter, then these random Pics of Paris start leaking, then Radar Online have every single detail (77 days after the suicide attempt, clearly a very hoaxy number) and pics of Paris at the boarding (one where she is clearly posing for the pic), then Debbie wants to sue, now Prince is being dragged into this, and oh yeah, MJs bday is next week.

Other than the Pearl Twitter fight, this appears to be a very carefully crafted week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
All was quiet and Paris had her privacy , ......until suddenly everything went BOOM  :icon_geek: .Hmmm, interesting these pics surfaced after Randy started talking about Paris all out of the blue. I am confused by all of this  :icon_rolleyes:. Something stinks here.

Agree....there was no news of Paris for a while and now just few days before the birthday of Michael.....mmmmmm..... :icon_e_confused:

P.S : apple you're really funny   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red     :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Agree....there was no news of Paris for a while and now just few days before the birthday of Michael.....mmmmmm..... :icon_e_confused:

P.S : apple you're really funny   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red     :bearhug:

Thank's Blankie  :bearhug:. I've learned from the KING of funniness himself,Michael Jackson,so everything is due to him  :LolLolLolLol:  !!!!
LoveNeedsExpression that was my guess,taking into account the situation  ;) .Coincidence?  I don't think so  :icon_geek: .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions