~Souza~

Re: Hello to all
September 06, 2013, 04:59:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Souza, Hi Sehf, Hi everyone!
It's been quite a long time since I've been on the forum... It's really hard for me to say this, and my intentions are definitely not to hurt anyone of you, but I am deeply saddened and torn apart with everything that has happened lately.
People who used to be friends, united in a common goal to spread MJ's msg of LOVE, got separated, got into fighting, spewing hate over others. Before you ban me Souza, pls let me tell you that I am not a crazed fan, I'm not obsessing over MJ or Front, I love MJ for who he is as a human-being and artist. Likewise, i love Front for what he stands for, and frankly I don't get it: if he lately changed his behavior a little, does that mean he's no longer on our side? Does that make him a fraud?
I'm just saying ... if there's any CONCLUSIVE evidence which supports the idea that Front isn't who he says he is [though he never stated he'd be any one other than himself!], if you think Front's just pretending to be MJ, playing with our minds by posting all those snippets, then why don't you guys come and show it to us? Do you like to see us living in confusion? Otherwise, I can see no reason as to why you wouldn't bring that evidence. Unless there is...NONE.
See..? It's so easy to break people apart, to create more confusion, to make them hate each other for no reason, only to gain a few more members on the forum. Pls forgive me Souza, but that's what I feel you are doing now. If you think that I'm wrong, pls correct me, showing REAL evidence though [not like the Paul-Mo thing - we all saw it's a lie]. If you think banning me or any other person who believes in Front - is the right solution - go ahead and do it. But it's only gonna show me and others that everything happening inside the MJDHI forum is, unfortunately, a lie.
This whole thing really saddened me and made me feel sorry that I ever signed up on this forum, in the first place.
If all the evidence gathered by a lot of MJDHI's former or even existent members who validated Front,as well as the fact that Forum Front IS twitter Front -isn't enough for you, then I frankly don't know what is, and I rest my case.
This seems to me like a game, like a very child-like behavior on this forum's moderators' part. And it's very sad, because you're playing with people's minds and hearts, you're hurting them. We used to be united... regardless of who we thought Front was.
You know something? Even if Front were to be a fraud, [well, there's something called REAL EVIDENCE, which shows he isn't], but absurdly speaking, even if he were, he does something that you don't: he spreads kindness and love, not hate. Which, for a true MJ fan, is what matters the most.
Thank you and I apologize if I ever hurt anyone with my above words.
But truth can hurt sometimes. Just like lies...

First of all, why post it in here? This thread has nothing to do with Front. Second of all, please tell me who was banned for just being on both forums? No one! The only people BANNED are the people that talk shit behind my back on other forums. Plus some mods are de-modded for the simple fact that I do not want my mods to be mods elsewhere because mods have more rights than normal members. Andrea for example said she didn't want to pick so I de-modded her, but never banned her. The ones I banned were foul-mouthed either on Twitter or on the other forum.

I am not planning on banning you either, unless you decide to disrespect me, SEHF, my team or my members either on social media platforms or other forums. If you are so sad about signing up here, then just go. No one is keeping you here, you are free to do whatever you want. One day you will know I never broke anyone's heart but that I tried to avoid anyone getting hurt. Truth ALWAYS prevails and I have so much patience, you have no idea.

That is it for this topic in this thread, this is a thread of a new mod saying hello.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2013, 06:09:48 AM
Advance apologies for adding my 2 cents in on a thread that is not purposed for f_ _ _ _. Maybe A mod can move mine and the previous posts to the other thread.

Unfortunately Souza cannot win. If she shows 'social responsibility' by telling people to have nothing to do with f_ _ _ _ then she is a bit*h, nasty, hurtful childlike, playing with people la la la la. If she doesn't warn people and people get hurt, sucked in, emotionally used, or security abused, then what? Everyone will come at her blaming her! In fact some even accused her of being f _ _ _ _. So yeah she can't win.  :icon_rolleyes:

Souza and other mods are not the issue here. Your beef lies with f _ _ _ _ and not with the forum or its mods. At the end of the day its simple, the person behind f _ _ _ _ is the person who is creating the uncertainty, the ambiguity and the trouble. Not the Forum or its members.

People who are warning about front are coming from a practical, cautionary and objective angle. Much of what is coming from f_ _ _ _ followers is from an emotional angle. Thats the game he plays. Emotional manipulation. :icon_evil:
Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:23:42 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 06, 2013, 08:23:46 PM
I would like to say Hello to all of the forum members . Thank you Souza & SEHF for inviting me to become a moderator .

EverywhereASign Hello! Congratulations on your new mod!   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2013, 07:29:27 AM
Hello EverywhereASign! My congratulations to you!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 07, 2013, 03:24:38 PM
I would like to say Hello to all of the forum members . Thank you Souza & SEHF for inviting me to become a moderator .

:) Hello EverywhereASign. Cool name. So true :icon_bounce: !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions