sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing Everlasting, this news says it all IMO, I think the idea of all this is to bring Michael's music to the younger generations to reach all ages if Bieber is honoring Michael from 4 years ago this has been his reward I think it's fair and I don't believe for a second the story about MJJ's Estate hasn't authorised this song to be released because it's a fantastic duet with terrific rhythm and it has been leaked in the right time because there will be a new MJ album released next Sept 16th ➜ 1+6=7 lol, Michael's motto: "ALL FOR CONTROVERSY", :LolLolLolLol:.

Published on Jul 23, 2013
Incredible is a song by American singer Michael Jackson and Ne-Yo. It is the 1st single released from Michael Jackson's upcoming 12th Studio album 7even. the album will be released on September 16th, 2013. The single was released on July 23rd, 2013. A music video might be recorded for the single

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN6fkDtIIoY&feature=share[/youtube]

Now, do you remember all that there was a member here for a short period of time whose nickname was THE GAME and I said he sounded very Michaelish?? what about this  :icon_e_confused:
:icon_rolleyes: Just saying....?!?!?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djt104j3uho[/youtube]

PS: Doesn't this song sound like one of Front' snippets :icon_question: :icon_exclaim:

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS POST:

TheGame:
Thanks! well, if we didn't have a sense of humor, we wouldn't have made it THIS far, now would we? sometimes we have to make a choice - either laugh or cry! If I chose the latter, I would be chronically dehydrated by now. So…

I just go along with MJ's "game" (a playful term for it, although of course we know it's much, MUCH more than that - but in a way it IS a game). And he WILL breathe in the sweet fragrance of victory!

How do I think he pulled it off? How does he pull everything off? lol Mystery, magic, illusion, genius! how the BAM will look? Not sure. it can never been too soon, imo, however I am willing to wait as LONG as it takes. I have my own notions and wishful thinking…but is it what HE wants? maybe, maybe not. I respect his decision--whatever it may be. would love to see him make a grand entrance and shock the world during the most unsuspecting juncture, which I think is highly probable!, but would also love to see him takeover the stage once again. First and foremost, I cannot WAIT for those wrongs to be righted and for those dire suspects to be EQUALIZED and ADMIT THE FACTS!

It's coming…it's coming…
and we'll be there to witness the greatest era in history!!!

how about you? what do you think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:04:37 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

:WTF:his lyrics are so different in this song compared to the original leak. Can it be that MJ is working behind the scenes? Yes. his lyrics are much clearer in this version. Just waiting for the Bam. The world will see the truth soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:WTF:his lyrics are so different in this song compared to the original leak. Can it be that MJ is working behind the scenes? Yes. his lyrics are much clearer in this version. Just waiting for the Bam. The world will see the truth soon.

Dear Unbreakasble,if you only knew how much  I want that too  :icon_e_biggrin:  :LolLolLolLol: ,cause Mike is behind the Hollywood scene for a long time  :icon_cool:.I'm telling you that alot of people will be very surprised ,but I don't know how many,in a pleasant  way lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :LolLolLolLol: !!! The truth always hurts,but it better to be told,that's my oppinion of course  :).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Bieber is so much better than MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hope this is not misunderstood, but what????  Souza you are a joker, and that's very funny...... :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Hope this is not misunderstood, but what????  Souza you are a joker, and that's very funny...... :thjajaja121:

Yes I am joking, no one is as bad as the Biebs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
I love it! Great song! :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

~Souza~

Song leaked years ago, don't know why it's more interesting now that Bieber is in it...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes

Song leaked years ago, don't know why it's more interesting now that Bieber is in it...?

I remember the leak years ago and that version I love as well. This version with Justin
is new to me. Never heard it before. I just think Justin and Mike
sound good together.  :penguin: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

What a relief Souza,  but you "sounded" so serious without any smilies or anything, one never knows what one should think.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still don't understand why today everyone loves songs where they add either Pitbull or Minaj or Bieber. Let the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login remain! There cor versions of it than the one which was created by MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

Considering the religious layer of the hoax, Bieber is like Paul (the apostle): the disciple chosen after Michael's death, who by all appearances drastically changes the original song, but it's still the same message if you pay close attention to the lyrics. And I don't think people say the successor is better in jest. They mean it, lol, even though neither Paul nor Bieber are communicating anything new, they're just adding their talent to the mix. Both Paul/Bieber give credit to the master (Paul to Jesus/the Father; Bieber to Michael) thereby gaining more attention to the creator of the actual song. Then of course there's all the other instances where Bieber seems to be imitating Michael (the monkey, supposedly getting booed at the billboard music awards, etc...) like when Paul says that he imitates Christ. Granted, I can't recall Michael allegedly spitting on people, beating up the paparazzi or speeding down the streets of his neighborhood. But maybe that element of the hoax is suppose to convey how they don't share the same character before he started singing the same song—like how Paul was a belligerent guy before "seeing the light" (literally, Acts 9), converting, and then preaching the same message in speech and action. If that's true, I expect more positive articles about Bieber in the near future, about turning a new leaf lol and everyone suspecting that he isn't being genuine. :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

[/quote]

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

What a relief Souza,  but you "sounded" so serious without any smilies or anything, one never knows what one should think.............

;D   :icon_geek:good joke 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

Only my personal opinion of course...but this addition of Bieber  doesn't add anything to this already great song except maybe a new fan base.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions