Diggyon, thanks. I hadn't read that tweet from Pearl so I couldn't understand what you meant.

Quote from: Applehead

"Debbie cannot win, just like Mike and the kids stay losing in people's mind. It is ironic that haters require proof of Mike and HIS WIVES admission about sex with him, but when it comes to Wade, Jason, and that Roger , no tape is needed to prove that he was guilty. It is automatic."

Exactly Applehead.  That's what media or the ones who wrongfully accuse Michael count on.  Once the wrong accusations/news are out there, people hear it and tend to believe it.  It's all about perception........ As Michael said "Lies become the truth" and it is all about perception as was discussed in the wrongful death trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'M NOT A SAINT:

I agree with that,lol   :LolLolLolLol: ,cause he is just a man ,not a saint  :icon_e_biggrin:   :icon_lol:.

Sweet is right,I mean just look to History tour and you will see why he's not lol  :icon_redface:  :icon_lol: !!!
I don't think MJ was a manho & I think Debbie was kidding around but these people who try to paint him as a scared, asexual/pedo/homosexual virgin are delusional.
The guy was the most famous man on the planet, he had women throwing themselves at him everyday of his life since he was 10 years old so to believe that he didn't indulge every now and again is naive to the extreme  :icon_e_biggrin:  :icon_lol:.I think he definitely messed around with his fair share of women but I think he had standards, he wasn't shagging every groupie that looked sideways at him like alot of rock stars. I guess it depends on each individual,but in my mind a manho looks a little bit different lol  :icon_e_biggrin:.
I swear people don't see him as a human being  :icon_mad:. If you took any other man on the planet who stole another man's wife, married her, got another woman pregnant before he divorced her, got divorced, married his pregnant "friend" while continuing to see his ex-wife, nobody on the planet would believe that the guy was not "hitting" those women  :icon_redface:. Different rules apply for MJ though as always, what other man have you ever heard be asked if he "hit" his own wife? SMH
Debbie cannot win, just like Mike and the kids stay losing in people's mind. It is ironic that haters require proof of Mike and HIS WIVES admission about sex with him, but when it comes to Wade, Jason, and that Roger , no tape is needed to prove that he was guilty. It is automatic. It makes me sick that Debbie and Lisa have to publically declare SEX with their own damn husband. I'm glad that she set the record straight, but, she has been saying this for 4 or more years   :smiley-vault-misc-150:  ;) .

good post ...... just from what i have seen of debbie i would say the man ho remark was probably  tongue in cheek
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

This twitter fight was as low and disgusting as it gets. It's a crazy state of affairs when a hoaxer thinks they know more and have the right to publicly blast a person who was actually part of Michael's life and carried two of his children.   :icon_e_confused:
This is wrong on so many levels. Just horrible.

I agree in this, there are a few tweets of Pearl that are an insult in regard to the children
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

TMZ's 'What's the big friggin' difference?' Priceless.

Ok, I read 2 posts and I am already done with this shit. Debbie and Pearl are both idiots, can't they just plan a date and fight it out in person? And what is Front sticking her nose in this as well? Sounds like a man would not bother about bitches fighting like that. Front on Twitter is a woman, this is clear evidence of that. As if Michael Jackson cares about dem bitches fighting, he is probably smoking a joint  eating Steak Burgers watching this circus and laughing his ass off. This is ridiculous but hey: IT'S PEARL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

oh Lord ! i am seeing faces in other places again!  :Pulling_hair:quick to the medicine cabinet  :screaming-7365: :-[ :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Someone need to tell me how it is possible that

1/ Debbie says "People on tiny actually think MJ is alive, they need prozac and water"
2/ Front tweet to debbie and pearl something like " can't we solve this issue around a Corona, like last time"
3/ Debbie answers to Front " i waited for you, but you didn't show up"
4/ Pearl : hmmm wait ! who cares about Pearl ?  lool

I don't understand how Debbie can be tweeting about "Delusional Believers" and yet be hanging around on twitter with Front, who was logged on here sooner  :icon_rolleyes:

Front just posted a picture of her shoes : it looks like it is some steve madden boots. Female shoes : doesn't go up to size 8 (42)
****just saying****
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
This twitter fight was as low and disgusting as it gets. It's a crazy state of affairs when a hoaxer thinks they know more and have the right to publicly blast a person who was actually part of Michael's life and carried two of his children.   :icon_e_confused:
This is wrong on so many levels. Just horrible.

I agree in this, there are a few tweets of Pearl that are an insult in regard to the children

+1     :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Someone need to tell me how it is possible that

1/ Debbie says "People on tiny actually think MJ is alive, they need prozac and water"
2/ Front tweet to debbie and pearl something like " can't we solve this issue around a Corona, like last time"
3/ Debbie answers to Front " i waited for you, but you didn't show up"
4/ Pearl : hmmm wait ! who cares about Pearl ?  lool

I don't understand how Debbie can be tweeting about "Delusional Believers" and yet be hanging around on twitter with Front, who was logged on here sooner  :icon_rolleyes:

Front just posted a picture of her shoes : it looks like it is some steve madden boots. Female shoes : doesn't go up to size 8 (42)
****just saying****

Are you suggesting Front is a girl?? Yes HE is a girl  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I'm not sure I'd call Pearl a hoaxer.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

ummm crazy me here again ........ think i might need that straight jacket from one of the former debbie post  ......... interesting to me that debbie has decided pearl would have a Shirley Temple

Actually I didn't understand that, silly me I thought: how come Debbie knows Pearl likes Shirley Temple  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:

It was Front, not Debbie, who suggested the Shirley Temple for Pearl.

invincible dedications and so on..... to david guest "i want my Shirley  Temple 6 sheet"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal