sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

....I think my I.Q. just dropped 20 points for even reading this.

Thanks for my first chuckle today, Snoopy, even though you probably didn't mean it to be funny!

Seriously mods, do we really want this twitter trash posted all over the forum? We all know where to find it if we want to read it, wouldn't you agree?

No. Sorry, curls.

@current, this is the hoax. Like it, lump it, or leave it, this is MJ's project. At least in my opinion. The whole thing is set up.

And besides, right now, it's the most interesting thing happening. Love how Front manages to get his name in the convo here... somehow.

Look how he doesn't deny he is a visionary his best well known phrase: "I am a visionary" and what caught my eye in this twt convo is that he says: I'M NOT A SAINT:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Ok bec, no probs. I know how to skip things I don't want to see.

@sunset, just be careful - comments like: "getting the real taste of every situation", worry me.

Curls...is this a hoax?? Yes.
Was Front and still is an insider who was giving us clues to try to understand it?? Yes.
Was Front banned on the forum due to last Christmas drama?? Yes.
Did Front open a twitter account to be followed by us to keep on being in touch and so we were able to get his clues, hints, whispers or shoutouts?? Yes.
So now...which is the problem to follow him on twitter??  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_rolleyes: 

PS: MFFreedom I have sent you a P.M, and Emulik how you doing?? I hope you are doing well, it's being a long time without your smile and sweetness.
Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:46:00 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Just a clarification, Front was never banned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Oh it is definitely Debbie's-- lots of pics of her with Paris, and horses, etc. She's a spitfire for sure. She can stand up to the best of them.

Racist Pearl claims MJ preferred black women, and Debbie said he only bedded white.

Pearl saying MJ was not father to PP, and Debbie saying they were his.

Here's Front talking with Debbie. I must apologize--there's a mistake that I tried to correct. I had to piece together the convo, and where you see my little arrow and box, means Front is saying that.

Strange things about the twitter war between Debbie Rowe & Pearl.

1.   They appear to have a previous history, know each other well.
2.   Why doesn’t Debbie block her or ignore her like any other hater, nuisance. Why does Debbie keep responding like she WANTS to drag this out as big as possible?
3.   Why don’t they tweet all this privately? So easy to do so.
4.   If Pearl knows MJ is alive, doesn’t she realize he would read what she says & be embarrassed?
5.   This would surely hurt Pearl’s ebook sales, as she appears the hateful & aggressive one.
6.   Front & Debbie also seem to know each other previously very well, with great slap-stick humor. Remember in court Debbie said her and MJ had some fights and she called them "Lulus"!
7.   Debbie criticizes hoaxers calling them stupid since “MJ is dead”, yet is civil towards Front and never once denies that he is not MJ or calls him a faker.  She proudly states she always loves MJ and the children are his, calling them “Oreos”.
8.   Why does Front only promote peace between them; why doesn’t he criticize Pearl as a media person for attacking Debbie? Actually he never addresses Pearl, only Debbie.
9.   Why did Pearl’s faker PPPYT join in the flaying?
10. Why in the middle of all this did Front say he was talking all night on the phone to Paris, and was crying, and fell down the stairs? Why would Pearl and Debbie's fight cause him to talk with Paris, like it was all key, connected and meant to be?

My theory and I apologize if I'm wrong. This could be similar to the Jackson family feud in summer 2012 which I believe was orchestrated for reality show type drama. Could these two fighters have been told to let loose and go for the jugular to create a drama, controversy. It all happened simultaneously with the supposed Justin Bieber singing MJ's slave to the rhythm. Yesterday this was tweeted, that it was taken down.

ummm crazy me here again ........ think i might need that straight jacket from one of the former debbie post  ......... interesting to me that debbie has decided pearl would have a Shirley Temple
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Just a clarification, Front was never banned.

Sorry my bad, you are right his thread was closed and moved to Hoaxbook, proof is Front can always keep on posting on the forum, thanks for clarifying Bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ummm crazy me here again ........ think i might need that straight jacket from one of the former debbie post  ......... interesting to me that debbie has decided pearl would have a Shirley Temple

Actually I didn't understand that, silly me I thought: how come Debbie knows Pearl likes Shirley Temple  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:

Are you by any chance hinting TS there or am I overhoaxed??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Actually I didn't understand that, silly me I thought: how come Debbie knows Pearl likes Shirley Temple  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:

Are you by any chance hinting TS there or am I overhoaxed??
it just popped out at me that way. i can't help it i guess.  ......... hum come to think of it when did that thisisalsoit acct. get parked?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

This whole BS on twitter is just so much confusing :S  :smiley-vault-misc-150: they all act like disturbed girls who desperately seek attention to fulfill their sick fantasies on Michael - makes you wanna vomit... And calling MJ a whore (what a BS seriously...) is just so disrespectful - whether it makes him appear more "viril" / "male or not, it is just insulting - calling a girl a whore isn't funny and it's the same for a man even though we tend to forget it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I was on twitter when the whole Debbie vs Pearl smackdown began.  I think Debbie had answered somebody's question about her testimony and something about Arnie Klein (can't remember what exactly) then Pearl said something (not hoax related).  I was wondering if Debbie was going to reply, then she did - saying something like but not exactly "you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about"  and it basically escalated quickly from there.  I'm normally only on twitter for a few minutes at a time but I stuck around to see how far this thing would go.  I'll admit, it was entertaining and I remember my mouth hanging open at certain things that were said, thinking "Oh no she di ' int!" I think I even saw that comment from someone else who must've been watching as well, lol. So ya, I was being a bit of a voyeur throughout the whole thing but it's certainly not everyday that I see something like that.

I wondered if Front was aware of the argument, then he tweets a few minute later "Hope no1 gets a Corona bottle up their a _ _ . lol  Seriously cant we just all just get along? Love & Peace to you both You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login."  So I don't know if someone tipped Front off or what.  He seemed genuinely upset about it later on but he did bring attention to it by bringing it up.  He and Debbie joked around for a bit and I don't think Pearl tweeted back to Front at all (maybe after the fact but I didn't see anything).  I remember feeling disbelief as the insults between Debbie and Pearl got nastier and nastier and wondering - is this actually real??  The impression that I got as I watching was the Debbie seemed to be having fun with the whole thing, egging Pearl on.  But in the end, they both ended up taking it too far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

It was Front, not Debbie, who suggested the Shirley Temple for Pearl.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

@Faith
This is what I meant with charges. I guess I misunderstood it. My bad, sorry!

Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 19 Aug
Just finished filing TERRORIST THREAT with IC3 internet police 4 Rowe's threats of physical violence & "gun cocked" & dogs waiting comments

@SEHF
That photo you posted could cause you serious trouble !! loooool
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I'm sorry that you feel that way,but see Curls,that's the effect Michael has on ladies ....

Guess I'm no lady then.

OMG I can't believe what you just wrote   :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_surprised:  :( .I was talking about the ladies in Michael's life ,not about you and not about anyone here  :smiley-vault-misc-150: .I'm sorry but .....anyway.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

oh really ?  humm    i get a little confused when the list of @'s gets about six long.  :-[  that is just as interesting maybe even more so. to me at least anyway. thanks curls :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M NOT A SAINT:

I agree with that,lol   :LolLolLolLol: ,cause he is just a man ,not a saint  :icon_e_biggrin:   :icon_lol:.

Sweet is right,I mean just look to History tour and you will see why he's not lol  :icon_redface:  :icon_lol: !!!
I don't think MJ was a manho & I think Debbie was kidding around but these people who try to paint him as a scared, asexual/pedo/homosexual virgin are delusional.
The guy was the most famous man on the planet, he had women throwing themselves at him everyday of his life since he was 10 years old so to believe that he didn't indulge every now and again is naive to the extreme  :icon_e_biggrin:  :icon_lol:.I think he definitely messed around with his fair share of women but I think he had standards, he wasn't shagging every groupie that looked sideways at him like alot of rock stars. I guess it depends on each individual,but in my mind a manho looks a little bit different lol  :icon_e_biggrin:.
I swear people don't see him as a human being  :icon_mad:. If you took any other man on the planet who stole another man's wife, married her, got another woman pregnant before he divorced her, got divorced, married his pregnant "friend" while continuing to see his ex-wife, nobody on the planet would believe that the guy was not "hitting" those women  :icon_redface:. Different rules apply for MJ though as always, what other man have you ever heard be asked if he "hit" his own wife? SMH
Debbie cannot win, just like Mike and the kids stay losing in people's mind. It is ironic that haters require proof of Mike and HIS WIVES admission about sex with him, but when it comes to Wade, Jason, and that Roger , no tape is needed to prove that he was guilty. It is automatic. It makes me sick that Debbie and Lisa have to publically declare SEX with their own damn husband. I'm glad that she set the record straight, but, she has been saying this for 4 or more years   :smiley-vault-misc-150:  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Oh you are right Curls what it makes it more interesting , thanks for clarifying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions