Alfonso Ribeiro On Michael Jackson Molestation Allegations: 'I Simply Won't Believe It'

Access HollywoodAccess Hollywood – Wed, Aug 14, 2013

Alfonso Ribeiro says he's always thought of his late friend Michael Jackson as a "child caught in a man's body," and it is one of the reasons he will never believe the molestation allegations against the entertainer.

"Quite frankly, no matter how many reports or things, or what people say, I will never believe that Michael was any of the things that they want to report about him," he told Access Hollywood's Kit Hoover. "I won't believe it because being a kid and being 12, 13, and 14, knowing Michael Jackson and hanging out with Michael, it never occurred, it never seemed like it could have occurred. There was nothing ever questionable, I simply won't believe it."

Ribeiro, who previously appeared in a Pepsi commercial opposite the pop star (he played a mini version of Jackson, complete with a "Beat It"-esque red jacket) has only innocent memories of the entertainer.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson & His Superstar Friends

"At the end of the day Michael was a kid, and kids like hanging out with other kids, not adults, so I just think that he reached a point, you know, at that age where he just kind of stayed there," Ribeiro added.

Ribeiro was just 12 years old when he was cast in the Pepsi commercial opposite Jackson.

While speaking to Kit, Ribeiro said that working with Jackson was "the greatest thing that could have ever happened in my life at that time, I thought it was the coolest thing ever."

"I looked at Michael and I still look at Michael this way, and I will always look at Michael this way: Michael was a man, he was a child caught in a man's body," Ribeiro said. "He is absolutely a child, and I viewed him that way."

Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Alfonso Ribeiro On Michael Jackson Molestation Allegations: 'I Simply Won't Believe It'

Alfonso Ribeiro says he's always thought of his late friend Michael Jackson as a "child caught in a man's body," and it is one of the reasons he will never believe the molestation allegations against the entertainer.

"Quite frankly, no matter how many reports or things, or what people say, I will never believe that Michael was any of the things that they want to report about him," he told Access Hollywood's Kit Hoover. "I won't believe it because being a kid and being 12, 13, and 14, knowing Michael Jackson and hanging out with Michael, it never occurred, it never seemed like it could have occurred. There was nothing ever questionable, I simply won't believe it."

Ribeiro, who previously appeared in a Pepsi commercial opposite the pop star (he played a mini version of Jackson, complete with a "Beat It"-esque red jacket) has only innocent memories of the entertainer.

"At the end of the day Michael was a kid, and kids like hanging out with other kids, not adults, so I just think that he reached a point, you know, at that age where he just kind of stayed there," Ribeiro added.

Ribeiro was just 12 years old when he was cast in the Pepsi commercial opposite Jackson.

While speaking to Kit, Ribeiro said that working with Jackson was "the greatest thing that could have ever happened in my life at that time, I thought it was the coolest thing ever."

"I looked at Michael and I still look at Michael this way, and I will always look at Michael this way: Michael was a man, he was a child caught in a man's body," Ribeiro said. "He is absolutely a child, and I viewed him that way."

Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thank you Faithadd for this POSITIVE article  :bearhug: !!!
I had already read this and I was so happy , because I really needed to hear that, considering the circus around Mike  ;) .What I always liked about Alfonso, it's the fact that has always maintained the same opinion regarding Mike: one very positive  :th_bravo: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

Can you believe this guy  :WTF:  :WTF: :WTF:??

TSCM ‏@MJJRepository 1mMJJR Exclusive Pic: Wade Robson staying overnight in Michael Jackson's Neverland guest house on February 3, 2007

So was he still under Michael's brainwashing spells :icon_e_surprised: ? Was this part of the prophecy :icon_rolleyes: ? Who would want to go back to a place where they were repeatedly violated  :Pulling_hair: ?

WITHIN - 2007 short film by Wade Robson & Amanda Robson
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCkcXfH-CE [/youtube]

He used it for that short movie he did with his wife in 2007, said thanks to Grace for setting the whole thing up. I wonder if Grace was on the phone to him and if Wade was begging for it? Interesting he had to get Grace to do it, like MJ didn't even get involved  :suspect:.
We have to make sure this is saved as evidence for the estate.. this MOFO is going to call the place he claimed he was abused 'sacred land'??  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Wade seems like he's part of the hoax though.

Kind of a tangent but with all these Messianic words getting thrown around I can't help it: if it's sacred land, like the holy land, and Jesus and his followers are returning to Israel, then Michael is returning to neverland when he bams, along with his believing fans? And technically it is by "grace" that anyone gets there; the invitation isn't anything "earned", though you do make a choice to attend (and he could be selective about who gets in based on behavior lol, but the "grace" is how there's even an invitation in the first place) and the creator promised to do it. Michael being the creator of the hoax would mean everyone in the army of love is invited to neverland :icon_idea: :icon_question:. 

If that's true, I can see why the numbers had to dwindle.  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:05:56 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

MJ was in 2007, we are going to say, alive now he wants to make money with all this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had already read this and I was so happy , because I really needed to hear that, considering the circus around Mike  ;) .What I always liked about Alfonso, it's the fact that has always maintained the same opinion regarding Mike: one very positive  :th_bravo: .

Welcome Applehead.  I felt the same after reading the article and that's why I posted it here.  I have a lot of respect for people like Alfonso who are not afraid to speak the truth. 
Speaking of the circus around Michael, It's so hard to tell who's lying and who's telling the truth, who's a "good guy" and who's the "bad guy" isn't it???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can you believe this guy  :WTF:  :WTF: :WTF:??

TSCM ‏@MJJRepository 1mMJJR Exclusive Pic: Wade Robson staying overnight in Michael Jackson's Neverland guest house on February 3, 2007

So was he still under Michael's brainwashing spells :icon_e_surprised: ? Was this part of the prophecy :icon_rolleyes: ? Who would want to go back to a place where they were repeatedly violated  :Pulling_hair: ?

WITHIN - 2007 short film by Wade Robson & Amanda Robson
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCkcXfH-CE [/youtube]

He used it for that short movie he did with his wife in 2007, said thanks to Grace for setting the whole thing up. I wonder if Grace was on the phone to him and if Wade was begging for it? Interesting he had to get Grace to do it, like MJ didn't even get involved  :suspect:.
We have to make sure this is saved as evidence for the estate.. this MOFO is going to call the place he claimed he was abused 'sacred land'??  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Wade seems like he's part of the hoax though.

Kind of a tangent but with all these Messianic words getting thrown around I can't help it: if it's sacred land, like the holy land, and Jesus and his followers are returning to Israel, then Michael is returning to neverland when he bams, along with his believing fans? And technically it is by "grace" that anyone gets there; the invitation isn't anything "earned", though you do make a choice to attend (and he could be selective about who gets in based on behavior lol, but the "grace" is how there's even an invitation in the first place) and the creator promised to do it. Michael being the creator of the hoax would mean everyone in the army of love is invited to neverland :icon_idea: :icon_question:. 

If that's true, I can see why the numbers had to dwindle.  :LolLolLolLol:

Yes ,It looks like that ,but who knows ,considering this circus  :icon_e_wink: ;) .
Your analogy it's very intresting and it sounds very good  :th_bravo: :bearhug: .Let's hope  it will become reality,because I have to say to Mike, a word or two  :icon_geek:  :icon_redface: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome Applehead.  I felt the same after reading the article and that's why I posted it here.  I have a lot of respect for people like Alfonso who are not afraid to speak the truth. 
Speaking of the circus around Michael, It's so hard to tell who's lying and who's telling the truth, who's a "good guy" and who's the "bad guy" isn't it???

Alot of :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: to you Faith !!!
Yes it is very hard o guess,but I don't think that here ,it's about who's good or bad..... it's about who's the best actor/actress  :icon_cool: .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Melody...I agree with you in all you have said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

Melody, I loved your post. Ive been quiet about my own spiritual MJ theories, but  doesn’t mean I’ve abandoned them entirely, just waiting.

Bec, reminds me of the last movie I just went to see, Now You See Me. What the audience is seeing is ALWAYS just the distraction and the real act is happening elsewhere, so the magic can take place for you. And poof Wow you are blown away! Front on 20th said: "Like I said, when you do the impossible you become safe in it's absurdity." and "Transfixed in a momentEmbossedInThePast, SurroundingFragmentsOfTheLookingGlass, Whispers&EchoesShieldTooWell, TheUnderlying"Tragedy"ThatBefell.
They watch and listen intently within, From life to death, beginning to end, Those sighs that say "it's not him", Liberate him again and again."

So I feel MJ is keeping a low profile, and that's the way he wants it and feels comfortable. He only asks all who wish, to ride with him as long as it takes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:bearhug: to you too Applehead.  Right now my thoughts are scattered all over the place and I don't think I can write anything that's coherent.  It feels like we are going in circles like a merry go round with no ending or destination in sight.  I'm normally a very determined, disciplined and strong willed person, but with everything coming at us from all directions, all contradicting each other,  this is just beyond anything I've dealt with all of my life.................. and I've dealt with a lot of difficult things in my life let me be the one to tell you!!! But this "thing" is just (a picture is worth a thousand words)  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions