Re: Another Neverland buyer
August 12, 2013, 05:44:02 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just hope this will not happen  :icon_e_confused: ..ever.

+1  :icon_e_confused:

Does not happen ...all this  ends in a bubble like with lady Gaga and other  :icon_razz: for sure !!!!  :moonwalk_:

:icon_geek: :bearhug:

Neverland isn't for sale, so how can he buy it? The estate are even trying to get the contract MJ made for 12.5% of its sale to that other company axed so that the estate can have full ownership, MJ's kids want to turn it back into what it was as soon as they're old enough.

But the once-opulent estate has gone to rack and ruin since Jackson officially lost it in 2008. A private equity firm bought the £15million loan that he had defaulted on and are now trying to flog it.

Mirror can't get anything right, MJ sold only 12.5% of it, he's never lost it to anyone. The company which bought it isn't selling it to anyone.
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 12, 2013, 05:52:50 AM
Is this hoax made all for L.O.V.E? where is the love? why so much hate? why Neverland will become the house of horror? what did Lady Gaga/ Beyonce or Bieber do to you all that you hate them that way? I sometimes feel I want to leave the place where one day I found nice people talking in a nice way and about all defending my IDOL MJ but if to defend him you have to trample someone you'd better not defend him anymore thank you. You all are so blind that can't see this is a hoax and this news is fake? this is just to open the eyes of those who didn't notice yet that MJ is alive, it's too coincidental that the ones we thought are in on it wanted to buy Neverland, it's too cincidental that Bieber never stops talking about MJ, in his concerts is always played Man in the Mirror, his last album is called Believe, he copies his moves...etc, etc, etc.
You guys leave me speechlesssssss, I mean come on. :-\

PS:When I was in Neverland last July everything seemed very normal I was talking with one of the securities and asked him if Neverland still belonged to Jackson family and he wasn't sure but in any case he never told me it belonged to someone else, I stayed there for an hour or so because I felt so good and I was a bit exhausted after the long drive that I saw a truck carrying kinda golf car or something similar to a mowing machine going out from Neverland and after that one I saw another car so that means there were stuff working over there.

Hate? I brought up beyonce and gaga specifically, and I certainly don't hate them. I'm HUGE fans of both. So idk who your talking about, but I don't think I said anything hateful about them. Maybe I was a little dismissive, but that because I know this story is complete Bs.

It's the way I perceive it not only you but some of you, my philosophy is : "To enhance someone you don't need to trample on other" I don't know maybe my english is not good enough and I don't know how to express myself but I'll leave it here because deep inside I respect you all here on this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

August 12, 2013, 05:59:19 AM
First it was Lady Gaga, then JayZ and Beyonce, now Justin Beiber? Please, idk what will happen to Neverland, but I'm sure PPB will figure that out when they're old enough.

Is this story out there just to keep MJs name via Neverland in the media? Idk, but I don't think it will never not belong to MJ, even if its his kids that'll someday own it.

I think you are 100% right my friend, because lately we had a thousand variations, with what will happen with Neverland  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: .Just look,early this month we had this news about Jay Z ,Beyonce and Tom Barrack:

Jay Z and Beyonce Interested in Neverland?
August 3, 2013 by Brittney M. Walker

beyonce & jay-z (philly)*Jay Z and Beyoncé caught the attention of the press when the couple went on an exclusive tour of Michael Jackson’s 2,700 acre Southern California Neverland Ranch not too long ago.

According to the New York Post, the couple could be interested in buying the land as well.

However, the Jackson family isn’t interested in selling the property to people outside of the family. The estate, which is managed by Thomas Barrack, Jr. of Colony Capital, will do what he will.

The NY Post says the kids get a bit disturbed when they hear reports that someone is going to buy their old home. Good for the Jackson kids, Jay Z said he’s not interested in buying.

But the family isn’t convinced.

“If Barrack took them to the ranch himself . . . there has got to be something to it,” a family member said Friday.

Regardless, the family doesn’t have much say in how the property is dealt with, especially since MJ defaulted on the payments in 2008. Court documents state that the Jackson estate still owns 85 percent of Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2013, 06:06:19 AM
Is this hoax made all for L.O.V.E? where is the love? why so much hate? why Neverland will become the house of horror? what did Lady Gaga/ Beyonce or Bieber do to you all that you hate them that way? I sometimes feel I want to leave the place where one day I found nice people talking in a nice way and about all defending my IDOL MJ but if to defend him you have to trample someone you'd better not defend him anymore thank you. You all are so blind that can't see this is a hoax and this news is fake? this is just to open the eyes of those who didn't notice yet that MJ is alive, it's too coincidental that the ones we thought are in on it wanted to buy Neverland, it's too cincidental that Bieber never stops talking about MJ, in his concerts is always played Man in the Mirror, his last album is called Believe, he copies his moves...etc, etc, etc.

PS:When I was in Neverland last July everything seemed very normal I was talking with one of the securities and asked him if Neverland still belonged to Jackson family and he wasn't sure but in any case he never told me it belonged to someone else, I stayed there for an hour or so because I felt so good and I was a bit exhausted after the long drive that I saw a truck carrying kinda golf car or something similar to a mowing machine going out from Neverland and after that one I saw another car so that means there were stuff working over there.

Hate? I brought up beyonce and gaga specifically, and I certainly don't hate them. I'm HUGE fans of both. So idk who your talking about, but I don't think I said anything hateful about them. Maybe I was a little dismissive, but that because I know this story is complete Bs.

It's the way I perceive it not only you but some of you, my philosophy is : "To enhance someone you don't need to trample on other" I don't know maybe my english is not good enough and I don't know how to express myself but I'll leave it here because deep inside I respect you all here on this forum.

Thank you for explaining. I understand better where your coming from.  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 12, 2013, 06:11:44 AM

Thank you for explaining. I understand better where your coming from.  :icon_e_biggrin:

You are always welcome my dear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

August 12, 2013, 06:14:39 AM
Is this hoax made all for L.O.V.E? where is the love? why so much hate?  what did Lady Gaga/ Beyonce or Bieber ( and I would dare to say other artists :( )  do to you all that you hate them that way?

Jesus said,

"The power of hate is strong, but Love conquers all. God is Love."
  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 12, 2013, 07:33:45 AM
@Sunset...it's incredible that you make the conclusion that I am hating when I never mentioned that once in my post. So no, you are right, I don't know where you are coming from. You are obviously not understanding what I'm saying.

I said 'House of Horrors' because like I mentioned later, it's weird if anyone else would own it, it would be horrible. That is a personal opinion and again I'll state that this issue of 'trampling on others to enhance MJ' is an incorrect perception of words that you are reading here. I'd say that I am one not particularly fond of giving MJ adoration. I'm sure you'd have a different outlook if this was someone else that took the place of MJ in this scenario or if this was not an MJ forum. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
August 12, 2013, 11:22:59 AM
No apologies here.  I stand by my statement :icon_neutral:

Truth is truth whether it's pleasant to hear or not.

Celebritys are who they are in part due to their fans.

When they cease to respect those fans, they are no longer worthy of the stardom they enjoy.

There's an old saying "fame makes you who you really are". 

JB lost my respect when he began to disrespect his fans. :icon_evil:

JB is a troubled young man and I hope he gets help.

Neverland was always Michaels vision...it should definitely remain in his families possession!
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:31:09 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

August 12, 2013, 04:02:27 PM
+1 @Snoopy I don't have any respect for "idols" who don't respect us (the fans).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Love4Michael

August 12, 2013, 05:28:32 PM

I don't believe any of these stories had any real merit...but your judgement of others expressing their opinions is a bit over the top.  I can't imagine ANY person who loved Michael (and understood what Neverland meant to him) not being livid at the prospect these stories raise.  I guess you'd be happy if Gaga and all her little Monsters took over the place...or the egotistical and Illuminati tainted Bey & Jay?  Better yet...we could all be stuck with the image of the Biebs and his crew whizzing all over the place during their drinking & drug parties because they are too high and mighty to have to be troubled to find a bathroom.  These people have NO respect for anyone but themselves...much less the sanctity and purity of Michaels Neverland.  Nobody here is "trampling" them...they have trampled themselves with their gigantic egos.  I don't base my opinion on rumor or innuendo...I've seen their actions and heard their words as I'm sure the others have that reacted the same way.  It would in all essence be like taking a tiny piece of Heaven on Earth...and turning it into a cesspool.  I pray to God that NEVER happens.  The property should, and likely will remain for the children if there is any decency left in this world.  This isn't a matter of hating on anybody...it's standing up for what is just and proper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

August 12, 2013, 06:18:33 PM
"This isn't a matter of hating on anybody...it's standing up for what is just and proper."

Amen to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 12, 2013, 06:41:41 PM

When they cease to respect those fans, they are no longer worthy of the stardom they enjoy.

Neverland was always Michaels vision...it should definitely remain in his families possession!

disgust!! And them happy :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 12, 2013, 06:48:38 PM
the one that want to have a little privacy does not do this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2013, 02:47:30 AM
GUYS
THINKING OUT OF THE BOX HERE!
BUT THIS NEW INTEREST IN NEVERLAND!

COULD THIS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MICHAELS UP AND COMING BIRTHDAY?

I'M SURE I READ THAT THE OWNER OPENS UPNEVERLAND FOR ONE DAY ON MICHAELS BIRTHDAY FOR EVERYONE TO VISIT!

COULD BE A SELLING POINT AS MICHAELS BIRTHDAY IS SOON AND HE WILL BE 55 YEARS OLD AND THAT MEANS HE'S IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY FOR 50 YEARS!

KINNA MAKES SENSE TO MAKE IT NEWS!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2013, 03:28:14 AM

He LOVES me,he HATES me not,he HATES me,he LOVES me not,he LOVES me,he HATES me yes   :argue: :icon_lol::LolLolLolLol: !!! Oh Mike you are such a nutty boy nd this is so much fun  :thjajaja121: !!!
The pictures are so fake, that even the word fake, has lost the real meaning lol  :LolLolLolLol:.TMZ is behind all this ALLEGED spitt,ALLEGED victim,ALLEGED etc  :icon_rolleyes:  :woohoo2: .

"Justin didn't spit on anyone. No fans were below the balcony. TMZ superimposed photos of the fans next to Justin on a completely different balcony to make it appear like he was spitting on fans when he wasn't. In fact, earlier in the day, Justin bought his fans hot chocolate and played them some of his new music. Justin loves his fans."

Oh ya,and about that super duper photo of Justin.....naked : If his own grandmother loves him, just the way he is,why can't I  :D?

“I Loooove you grandmaaaa … how are youuuu … helloooo grandma.”

Weird.

Either way, TMZ reports that Justin’s granny thought it was pretty darn funny, but insisted that he go back upstairs and put his clothes on. :icon_geek:

P.S. Who knows  maybe even that photo with his grandma is fake  :icon_idea:  :icon_e_confused:  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:!!!!!!
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:30:58 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions