blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But there's nothing like faking your death to see how your friends or who you thought were your friends act.

Agree MJonmind, and I always thought that one of the reasons why Michael wanted  June 25 was to see that too. He realized that he was surrounded by sharks.... :icon_mad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thriller, I totally know where you're coming from. How can he ever dance again with this, since there are likely 0 dancers who don't love and respect MJ.  But if this is part of the plan, then Wade's job is about as dirty as Murray's is, no dirtier, since Murray claims he was trying to wean his 'friend' MJ off of propofol. And if Wade is wanting to invite all the other would be accusers out of hiding, then the silence is deafening, and speaks volumes. There has been so much usage of reverse psychology in this hoax, and we have to rely so much on gut instinct or intuition. MJ moves as a ghost or panther in the directing/writing of this.

Applehead, thanks, you always find the most interesting stuff!

I really do not know if it's so simple, how to fake his death, to know who is good or bad. I agree with Blankie, MJ began to realize there was something wrong about him, for a long time.
If Wade, as Murray, do the dirty work, I do not know, Murray is supposedly serving time, and Wade, a demand for money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thot this was pretty interesting about WR, showing a possible perspective.
"Wade Robson's Ill-fated Directing Career and the Allegations"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I found this article and wanted to post it here since it explains very clearly what Wade's motives for these allegations are, MONEY.  Also shows that we're not the only ones who are extremely bothered by the whole thing.......

Wade Robson's Michael Jackson long-shot lawsuit obsession

By The Fame Fatale

July 9, 2013 3:00 PM ET
Follow @famefatalesays on TwitterTwitter
wade-robson-getty-emmys-michael-jackson.jpgWelcome to Bugging Me Right Now, a recurring blog segment that deals with entertainment news The Fame Fatale can't seem to shake. (Another thing that has me obsessed: Finding a better name for this friggin' segment.)

This week, what's bugging me is Wade Robson. You'll remember Wade Robson as the 30-year-old dancer who, as a child, was totally, completely not being abused by Michael Jackson. Cut to a few weeks ago, and get this: Wade Robson was absolutely positively abused by Jackson. So sayeth Wade Robson.

How do I know this? Because Robson, who defended Jackson's honor during his 2005 molestation trial, has now filed a claim against the dead singer's estate. The jist of Robson's argument: That he didn't know that his childhood activities with Jackson constituted abuse, until more recently, when Robson went through therapy. Now, Robson knows he's a victim, and he wants compensation.

Here's the problem: The statutes of limitation. No matter what starting-line you use-the date of Jackson's death, the dates of the alleged abuses, the date when Robson first had his apparent epiphany-those statues are long expired. And Robson seems to know that.

Which brings me to my current obsession: The odds are so, so stacked against this guy. So what. The frack. Does Robson. Think. He is doing.

In between tearing out my hair in bloody chunks, I reached out to a couple of lawyers who specialize in this stuff. (Not abuse-epiphany stuff. Suing-dead-people stuff.) And they calmed me the hell down. They explained that there are a couple of very solid, very logical reasons for Robson's apparent kamikaze mission.

Attorney Irwin Feinberg notes that, even if Robson never wins a dime from the Jackson estate, the dancer's public filing and subsequent press coverage has garnered something much more valuable.

"Other than a hail-Mary pass at trying to get this claim heard, I think he's just hoping on getting publicity," Feinberg notes. And publicity equals potential interest from press. The kind of press that pays thousands of dollars for exclusive interviews. Or maybe Robson crafts a book deal and earns himself a nice, hefty advance.

Mission accomplished. Robson now has money.

The other possible strategy is that Robson thinks he can play a long game against the Jackson estate.

"Oftentimes," notes Greenberg Glusker's Ricardo Cestero, "people will file incredibly long-shot claims and come up with novel arguments about why they should be allowed to get around the statutes, on the off chance that they can convince a judge that their arguments pass the smell test."

Then, as he and colleague Laura Zwicker explained to me, "they get the case far enough along where the executor of the estate will say, 'You know what? Here's a few hundred thousand dollars to go away, because we don't want to keep fighting this case'."

And I am now officially at peace. Hairless. But at peace.
Visit The Fame Fatale for more celebrity vivisection

so does the estate remain in some legal limbo while it is being determined whether this will go anywhere?  :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thot this was pretty interesting about WR, showing a possible perspective.
"Wade Robson's Ill-fated Directing Career and the Allegations"

The link includes the following statement near the bottom of the page: "What is not mentioned in the complaint is how Wade was ambitiously discussing plans to work on a Michael Jackson tribute show by Cirque du Soleil several months after dropping out of the big budget production (one could reasonably speculate that Wade may have dropped out of the Step Up film under the belief that he would instead be part of the Michael Jackson tribute tour that was being prepared at the same time)."

In the general timeline of events, Robson made his allegations after not being hired to work on the MJ Cirque du Soleil show. Wonder if Robson ever came to know or suspect that MJ is alive? (Don’t know if this potential angle has been brought up before.)
Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:38:04 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Can you believe this guy  :WTF:  :WTF: :WTF:??

TSCM ‏@MJJRepository 1mMJJR Exclusive Pic: Wade Robson staying overnight in Michael Jackson's Neverland guest house on February 3, 2007

So was he still under Michael's brainwashing spells :icon_e_surprised: ? Was this part of the prophecy :icon_rolleyes: ? Who would want to go back to a place where they were repeatedly violated  :Pulling_hair: ?

WITHIN - 2007 short film by Wade Robson & Amanda Robson
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCkcXfH-CE [/youtube]

He used it for that short movie he did with his wife in 2007, said thanks to Grace for setting the whole thing up. I wonder if Grace was on the phone to him and if Wade was begging for it? Interesting he had to get Grace to do it, like MJ didn't even get involved  :suspect:.
We have to make sure this is saved as evidence for the estate.. this MOFO is going to call the place he claimed he was abused 'sacred land'??  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Don't kill me for what I am gonna say but what if this Wade story is just a Michael's wake up call for people to realize how awful child molestation can be and maybe Michael and Wade are working together to open that place where to treat those sex abused children and give them comfort,  future and a better life and so eradicate all their traumas and nightmares, that would be awesome but maybe I am just a dreamer.

@ Sweet
You know what? I'm beginning to think the same too after reading that Wade has opened  this foundation that might be supported from MJ himself. Reminds me of Paris' suicide that is -imo- not true as well! Both stories fit very well in the hoax that is supposed to be the greatest show on earth. May be hoaxers should start to think outside the box!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

bec

Well I thought this story was going to preface Jordy coming forward finally, but fast forward several months and I guess not. I guess Jordy is never coming forward. I guess back @mjjc was full of shit. The stain will never be removed. It's indelible. Looking like it's time to put this whole thing to rest n move on. #disgusted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

Help at the expense of his own reputation in something so delicate, i see no sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Yup, kinda makes a mockery of 'helping' child molestation victims, by pretending to be one yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Quote from: bec
Well I thought this story was going to preface Jordy coming forward finally, but fast forward several months and I guess not. I guess Jordy is never coming forward. I guess back @mjjc was full of shit. The stain will never be removed. It's indelible. Looking like it's time to put this whole thing to rest n move on. #disgusted
I've always wanted to discuss about this issue, because I see no progress  when it comes to 'removing the stains'

I'm slightly going off-topic, but how is this whole vindication thing exactly gonna take place? Some days back, I saw @Frontback777 's tweet to trend #stoptheliesaboutmichaeljackson, and I thought to myself, "Please don't tell me this is the vindication process I've been waiting for".

And as far as WR is concerned, i still stick to the fact that 'numbers don't lie', the numerology behind Wade's accusations are just too much to be called 'co-incidental'  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@bec  #disgusted

+ 1   :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

The coming Nuclear Bomb will be made of vindications and the hoax is not finished yet, Michael is working hard to clear his mame but he won't let us learn about it till the end, I'm starting to believe we only know about half of the hoax and there will be last moment surprises.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Quote from: bec
I've always wanted to discuss about this issue, because I see no progress  when it comes to 'removing the stains'

I'm slightly going off-topic, but how is this whole vindication thing exactly gonna take place? Some days back, I saw @Frontback777 's tweet to trend #stoptheliesaboutmichaeljackson, and I thought to myself, "Please don't tell me this is the vindication process I've been waiting for".

And as far as WR is concerned, i still stick to the fact that 'numbers don't lie', the numerology behind Wade's accusations are just too much to be called 'co-incidental' 

You're right, the numbers.

Ugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

The coming Nuclear Bomb will be made of vindications and the hoax is not finished yet, Michael is working hard to clear his mame but he won't let us learn about it till the end, I'm starting to believe we only know about half of the hoax and there will be last moment surprises.

i don't feel we even know 'half'.... it's like 15% and not completely sure.

The only thing we are sure about is Michael's alive, the rest is speculation, IMO.

I've always thought that when we'd be nearing the 'four years', we'll be seeing a lot of confusion, revolution, more like cyber wars. Now I'm thinking, maybe it's gonna be the 'five-year plan' Michael had, as told by Jermaine.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions