DEBBIE ROWE
To Testify About
MJ's Shocking Drug Use

Debbie Rowe will testify in the Michael Jackson wrongful death case that MJ was a SECRET, hardcore drug addict for decades -- testimony that could severely damage the Jackson's case.

Sources connected with the trial tell TMZ ... Rowe will be called by AEG Live Tuesday or Wednesday ... and she'll testify that in the '80s and '90s ... she knew Michael was abusing some prescription meds, but had no idea his habit was so out of control

We're told Rowe will point the finger at her former boss, MJ's go-to doc, Arnie Klein.  Rowe will testify she learned after the fact that Klein had a standing order ... when Michael came to the office he should be injected with Demerol and Vistaril (which makes the Demoral stronger).

Rowe will say Michael kept the extent of his drug abuse a secret from her -- something that will clearly help AEG, because the company is arguing it had no reason to know Michael was a drug abuser.

Rowe will say she saw Michael on TMZ coming out of Klein's office days before he died -- looking totally out of it.  We're told she will say she called Klein after Michael died and said, "What the f**k did you give him?  He's dead and it's your fault."  She then hung up on him.

Rowe's testimony will further help AEG because she'll say she had no idea Michael was secretly going to surgical offices specifically for the purpose of getting high and going to sleep.

She'll also say she's the only person in Michael's world who could control him -- that she's the only one (including Michael's family) who would say "NO."

The testimony could be critical.  If the jury believes Michael could hide his hardcore drug use, AEG would have no reason to sound an alarm or take preventative action.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:35:08 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: DEBBIE ROWE To Testify About
July 25, 2013, 06:20:40 AM
hmmmm...it just doesn't make sense  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 25, 2013, 07:00:40 AM
Well everybody thought if Katherine Jackson wins that will mean Michael is dead so now we would have to be happy that Rowe will testify helping AEG by talking about MJ's drug addition so it would be more difficult for Mrs Jackson to win  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

July 25, 2013, 07:55:37 AM

Debbie's testimony in the 2005 trial was supposed to be against MJ but she ended up defending him so I'm thinking her testimony won't be as TMZ says (what's expected) with this trial either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2013, 07:59:52 AM
Debbie's testimony in the 2005 trial was supposed to be against MJ but she ended up defending him so I'm thinking her testimony won't be as TMZ says (what's expected) with this trial either.

That's EXACTLY what I thought. If Debbie does testify that MJ was a drug addict, I'm sure it's what MJ wants her to say, even if it seems counter-inituative. But Debbie has proven to be unwaveringly loyal to MJ. I don't expect that to change now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

July 25, 2013, 08:37:56 AM
These 'drug stories' really are confusing me. And what I 'get' from this particular story is mainly Debbie's anger towards Klein and maybe other enablers, more than she is accusing Michael of being a druggie. I don't know how many 'michaels' were out there (also a VERY confusing 'detail') but in the early 2000's (Uri Geller/Schmulley period), Michael didn't look 'clear', his eyes all glassy and looking 'lifeless'. I wonder if it was a scheme by his handlers/enablers to make him dependent and distracted so that they could exercise power over him. maybe Debbie is/was very aware of this and want to testify that Michael was very much controlled some period in his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

July 25, 2013, 08:44:37 AM
Interesting that TMZ is supposedly so in-the-know about every detail and angle of Debbie Rowe’s upcoming testimony.  Begs the questions how and why.  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

July 25, 2013, 09:09:36 AM
DEBBIE ROWE
To Testify About

Debbie Rowe will testify in the Michael Jackson wrongful death case that MJ was a SECRET, hardcore drug addict for decades -- testimony that could severely damage the Jackson's case.

Sources connected with the trial tell TMZ ... Rowe will be called by AEG Live Tuesday or Wednesday ... and she'll testify that in the '80s and '90s ... she knew Michael was abusing some prescription meds, but had no idea his habit was so out of control

We're told Rowe will point the finger at her former boss, MJ's go-to doc, Arnie Klein.  Rowe will testify she learned after the fact that Klein had a standing order ... when Michael came to the office he should be injected with Demerol and Vistaril (which makes the Demoral stronger).

Rowe will say Michael kept the extent of his drug abuse a secret from her -- something that will clearly help AEG, because the company is arguing it had no reason to know Michael was a drug abuser.

Rowe will say she saw Michael on TMZ coming out of Klein's office days before he died -- looking totally out of it.  We're told she will say she called Klein after Michael died and said, "What the f**k did you give him?  He's dead and it's your fault."  She then hung up on him.

Rowe's testimony will further help AEG because she'll say she had no idea Michael was secretly going to surgical offices specifically for the purpose of getting high and going to sleep.

She'll also say she's the only person in Michael's world who could control him -- that she's the only one (including Michael's family) who would say "NO."

The testimony could be critical.  If the jury believes Michael could hide his hardcore drug use, AEG would have no reason to sound an alarm or take preventative action.

And how does TMZ know exactly what Debbie plans to say in court already  :icon_rolleyes:? Maybe b/c Debbie is a friend of Harvey Levine  ;)!!!!!
Did she give a deposition or something?
Although I believe she follows Harvey Levin on twitter and I believe instagram as well... Hmm  :suspect: :icon_lol:....
Still to testify like how TMZ is applying will really throw Paris for a loop... Especially in her state and after trusting and reconnecting with her bio mom! Yikes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 25, 2013, 09:39:02 AM

That's EXACTLY what I thought. If Debbie does testify that MJ was a drug addict, I'm sure it's what MJ wants her to say, even if it seems counter-inituative. But Debbie has proven to be unwaveringly loyal to MJ. I don't expect that to change now.
Yep......very first thought I had too.  Looking forward to Debbie kicking some ass if she testifies. She's always been a straight shooter and I've respected her for it.  I'm recalling her putting that rude TA in his place time and time again ( besides...she has the most wonderful ranch full of dogs and horses...how could I not like her)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 25, 2013, 09:51:01 AM
If Rowe testifies against Michael she will lose her 2 sons Paris and Prince, that's for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 25, 2013, 09:54:23 AM

Yep......very first thought I had too.  Looking forward to Debbie kicking some ass if she testifies. She's always been a straight shooter and I've respected her for it.  I'm recalling her putting that rude TA in his place time and time again ( besides...she has the most wonderful ranch full of dogs and horses...how could I not like her)

I agree. Say what you will about DR; she's not afraid to speak her mind, even when it makes her out to be the bad guy (re: relinquishing parental rights) and to call out BS said about Michael. She's been one of the very few to staunchly defend him in life and death.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2013, 10:01:36 AM
If Rowe testifies against Michael she will lose her 2 sons Paris and Prince, that's for sure.

Or, she'll gain their respect for telling the truth, regardless of what it is. I'm sorry, but Michael is a human being - subject to faults and problems as is every human being. He wasn't perfect and who better to present him as human than the mother of his children?

He admitted to having had a dependency on pain medication during the time frame she's set to testify about, and he admitted to seeking help for that dependency. There's absolutely no shame in that at all. I believe Debbie is the perfect person to put it all into perspective because 1. She's a nurse & has a working knowledge of the subject., 2. She was familiar with his treatments., 3. She was his friend, wife, lover and mother of his children (Michael trusted her)., 4. She's no bullshitter.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2013, 10:08:05 AM

I reckon u might be right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 25, 2013, 10:43:44 AM
DEBBIE ROWE
To Testify About

She saw Michael on TMZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions