MJBeLIEver0197Topic starter

For your children, you would do anything
July 21, 2013, 07:00:37 PM
Let's just keep it simple.

If you had a whole bunch of debts everywhere, wouldn't it be obvious you would want to get rid of them? Not for yourself but, in Michael's case, for your children?
Michael is a loving father who wants only the best for this children AND, in debt, he wasn't going to be able to give them the economic status they were used to. It's that simple. Then, that must have caused Michael to fake this death, and with all the money gained from his stuff (CD's, DVD's, and more) due to that, I am sure he has payed the debts he had and is now seeing that his children will have enough money that will last them for the rest of their days.

Of course, that demanded a sacrifice and that was Michael pretending to die to give his children what they deserved.

Maybe his children are aware of what he was going to do and that is why they really have never looked like they really are in distress because of their father's "death". (Also, we can't believe what the media has said about the children like the Paris suicide thing). Michael is a beautiful human and he wouldn't have faked his death had he not had a strong reason to do so and what's more stronger a reason than your children!?!

This is considering the fact that maybe he hasn't planned his death FOR YEARS, but planned it as soon as he saw that problems were surfacing too fast for his tempo.

This is just a thought, so tell me what you think, please! :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael wasn't broke nor in debt. Any debt he may have had would have been good debt. He is an astute businessman.

Michael didn't hoax for $$

Hoax themes go back to bad era

Michael is probably a billionaire and is probably still making amazing business decisions, deals and investments for the Jackson legacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Forgot too add, the 'debt thing' is an illusion, just as most of it all is re MJ

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJBeLIEver0197Topic starter

Thank you for your opinions! I'm more happy to know that people are actually reading my stuff and responding than seeing that you all disagree  :LolLolLolLol:

Well, then...if he wasn't broke like it seems to be...why did he have to move from Neverland to whatever place he was at when he "died"? Can anyone explain me that bit of the story because I don't get that part. Or is it also a lie that he didn't live in Neverland anymore?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael wasn't broke nor in debt. Any debt he may have had would have been good debt. He is an astute businessman.

Michael didn't hoax for $$

Hoax themes go back to bad era

Michael is probably a billionaire and is probably still making amazing business decisions, deals and investments for the Jackson legacy.

Agree Aussie, Mike wanted to June 25 because he could no longer stand the voracity and the aridity  of the star system and to continue with his  complaints against the injustices.. and he is doing a great job  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Thank you for your opinions! I'm more happy to know that people are actually reading my stuff and responding than seeing that you all disagree  :LolLolLolLol:

Well, then...if he wasn't broke like it seems to be...why did he have to move from Neverland to whatever place he was at when he "died"? Can anyone explain me that bit of the story because I don't get that part. Or is it also a lie that he didn't live in Neverland anymore?  :(

Hey there and welcome too .......
I'll have to go with Aussie here too.....I don't believe for a second that MJ was in debt like what was reported.  First of all, it's illegal to fake your death for financial reasons, and escaping debt is one.  If for some reason he did do that, there would be no way he'd ever be able to return.  As far I can tell, all things seem to indicate a bamsday sooner or later.....nobody could ever predict a date though.
For Neverland.....there's part of me that believes he'd never leave Neverland.  Probably the romantic in me, don't know.  In some alternate universe I want him to be there always, happy and content directing this entire hoax. Again, a romantic notion. The public was told he never wanted to live at Neverland again after the allegation trial in 2005.  But, we simply do not know exactly what happened after the trial.  He moved all over apparently.....some say in nomadic fashion.  Again, we do not know.  In my heart, he would never leave Neverland.  It would be a glorious day to see him hosting children, riding the train (named Katherine, btw) and sharing his love of animals, movies....and popcorn :)
Anyways...just my 2 cents, lol.......welcome again, hope you enjoy it around here :)

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Hey there and welcome too .......
I'll have to go with Aussie here too.....I don't believe for a second that MJ was in debt like what was reported.  First of all, it's illegal to fake your death for financial reasons, and escaping debt is one.  If for some reason he did do that, there would be no way he'd ever be able to return.  As far I can tell, all things seem to indicate a bamsday sooner or later.....nobody could ever predict a date though.
For Neverland.....there's part of me that believes he'd never leave Neverland.  Probably the romantic in me, don't know.  In some alternate universe I want him to be there always, happy and content directing this entire hoax. Again, a romantic notion. The public was told he never wanted to live at Neverland again after the allegation trial in 2005.  But, we simply do not know exactly what happened after the trial.  He moved all over apparently.....some say in nomadic fashion.  Again, we do not know.  In my heart, he would never leave Neverland.  It would be a glorious day to see him hosting children, riding the train (named Katherine, btw) and sharing his love of animals, movies....and popcorn :)
Anyways...just my 2 cents, lol.......welcome again, hope you enjoy it around here :)

Blessings Always

Wishing I have fallen in love with your post I agree with you in all you have written, I too believe Michael wouldn't move from Neverland because is the paradise he created to build the most like a dream site he could ever build, that giving tree where to create new lyrics and rhythms to shock his audience once again, that zoo and fun park where those terminally ill children found happiness before their passing, that place can't disappear because once there was a police raid that turned everything upside down, those children laughters and Michael's love is still flying in the air and it's a sacred place that will never be dirtied by anyone anymore and its purity will last forever.
When I arrived to Neverland 2 weeks ago after a trip of more or less 3 hours from L.A I could feel the peace that permeates the atmosphere and I could feel Michael's presence, it's like there was something that didn't let me go back, btw beautiful drive from L.A to Neverland, God bless you Michael thank you for the beautiful experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions