CC

Re: Jumping out of the coroner van
November 27, 2009, 01:44:31 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
The vid was discredited too swiftly for my taste.  Like, geez do some damage control, quick before the people find out he's not dead.  That will blow Michael's cover.  :shock:   Plus, it looked real to me.  Of course it doesn't hurt matters that I WANT it to be real, lol.  Have we even heard from this so called movie maker since then?

i think it was put out on purpose so that this whole hoax theory could start rolling,have you noticed that we keep on getting tit bits hinting at a hoax,when things get quite bam another leak occurs to keep the ball rolling no what i mean ;)

i think that too, why the guy ho took the first video, the "real", wait all that time to upload? :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

November 27, 2009, 01:47:36 PM
The vid was discredited too swiftly for my taste.  Like, geez do some damage control, quick before the people find out he's not dead.  That will blow Michael's cover.  :shock:   Plus, it looked real to me.  Of course it doesn't hurt matters that I WANT it to be real, lol.  Have we even heard from this so called movie maker since then?

i think it was put out on purpose so that this whole hoax theory could start rolling,have you noticed that we keep on getting tit bits hinting at a hoax,when things get quite bam another leak occurs to keep the ball rolling no what i mean ;)

That's very true, I agree 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

November 27, 2009, 03:50:55 PM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"

That's very true, I agree 100%

I hate to disagree with you, but the hoax theory was rolling long before that video came out.  If it's real or not I don't know, but the first and second video have so many differences, that RTL can never make me believe that they shot the first one.  And there was somebody who went into the coroner's garage after the van,  That could be seen on the footage that followed the van to the garage.  Can't tell if it was an "official person" or not.  And just a thought:  Maybe whoever filmed the first vid, got payed off and had to sign a confidentialty agreement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

November 27, 2009, 04:20:04 PM
what im saying is that when things seem to go quite out of nowhere something is leaked to get everyone talking again, to keep the interest on the hoax.its been a long time since june and some people are getting fed up,so hey why not leak something to perk everyone up get them talking once again,as you no it spreads like wild fire on the net cos face it none of this hoax stuff really reaches main stream media ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

November 27, 2009, 04:32:32 PM
I just think that if it was real they would have looked around al ot more before they let Michael out  it would have been to dangerous to just let him jump out like that .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 07:37:20 AM
Hi everybody!

This is the first time that i wrote something in this forum but i was reading it for a long time ago.
Sorry for my English but I'm from Spain.

I don´t know if the guy that jumping out of the coroner van is MJ really, but i think this video is so weird.

I have seen these videos (coroner´s van on the garage and the RFL´s video)again and again, and ihave found more differences.
First, in the original video van stops ahead the green door than the RFL´s video ("Making of").

Second, there is what appears to be a switch or a bell close near the green door, you can see this switch in the original video because the van stops ahead the door, but in the fake video the bodyguard covers it.

Thrid, the backlight of the van reflected on the green door at the RTL´s video (because the van was stopped at that point), but in the original video this reflex is seen in the wall.

Another thing, the original video is recorded by day with the sunlight that may be reflected in the van while in the fake video artificial light is.

Moreover, in the RL´s video you can see the rest of the parking which you can not see in the original video because a wall of concrete cover it.

Finally, the shadows that the van has on the wall does not seem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 28, 2009, 07:06:45 PM
I do not believe the RTL video is real.
These mad people have played only graussam with feelings. :x
I believe it is simply garbage ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 11:13:52 PM
I don't know if the "real" vid is actually Mike, but RTL is definitely not responsible for it. There are too many differences, for instance the door color (shade), the height of the van, the height of "George" relative to the van, there's one shot where the wall on the right side of the van is actually missing and it is not the same license plate...there are just too many differences between the two.

The license plate from the "real" vid doesn't match the one from the van that took "Michael" from the helicopter either so...idk about who could be responsible for the "real" vid for that matter  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

February 07, 2010, 11:54:05 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Here's the 'original' video:

[youtube:3c3fykpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkaIWnZB9cc[/youtube:3c3fykpg]

And this is the one were the german RTL claimes that they made the video:

[youtube:3c3fykpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fwkGPOGy1k[/youtube:3c3fykpg]

There's something strange in the original video, I think RTL didn't notice that.
You can hear a siren, and it's definatly not a German one...
Can someone explain this to me?

However I'm not sure if it was really Michael jumping out of that van, I think the original video is real, and after it was placed on the internet they started to panic. And they made RTL claim that they faked this whole thing.
i also think it's real. RTL did DAMAGE CONTROL!!!! and you know MJ loved to start somethin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions