grunt from the grave
July 12, 2013, 12:06:11 PM
Hi, has any body seen this vid on you tube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Chris Tucker talks about MJ and seems to give a pretty big clue that he has spoken to Mj since his "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: grunt from the grave
July 12, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, has any body seen this vid on you tube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Chris Tucker talks about MJ and seems to give a pretty big clue that he has spoken to Mj since his "death".

Thanks for sharing Wendy that's a really awesome clue but we have already talked about it on the forum maybe we can develop it on this thread.
Btw I thought The Jacksons were going to show up at the Bet awards because they gave a concert same day June 30 in front of Nokia Theatre at the Staples Center and the Bet awards begun at 8.00 p.m and the concert at 7.00 p.m but finally nothing happened  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 12, 2013, 07:57:01 PM
Thanks for sharing wendy2011  :bearhug: ..interesting !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

July 13, 2013, 01:27:41 AM

Thanks for sharing Wendy that's a really awesome clue but we have already talked about it on the forum maybe we can develop it on this thread.
Btw I thought The Jacksons were going to show up at the Bet awards because they gave a concert same day June 30 in front of Nokia Theatre at the Staples Center and the Bet awards begun at 8.00 p.m and the concert at 7.00 p.m but finally nothing happened  :icon_e_sad:

:thjajaja121:
Billboard ‏@billboard5h
New Edition puts on great show! Surprisingly Kelly opened. Jacksons closed; many left during their show. Really made u miss Michael. M out.

from Los Angeles, CA Collapse
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2013, 01:45:25 PM
What if Chris Tucker take MJ's character to say words he got with some other random people...

I mean, maybe Chris got this story with someone else and he thought it would look better if it happened with his friend MJ. Though he didn't remember MJ couldn't know about this "grunting" thing... but who cares about it, apart from US ?

Now, i can believe it's a clue, cause Chris is like the princess : anytime he speaks about MJ, diamonds and pearls come out of his mouth for only believers to get them !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions