You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MICHAEL JACKSON DOC
His Butt Was So Scarred...
It Nearly Broke My Needle

Michael Jackson's buttocks were so scarred and infected from long-term drug injections ... the singer's thickened skin nearly broke his doctor's syringe -- this according to the doctor's testimony.

Dr. Stuart Finkelstein -- who cared for MJ back in 1993 during his "Dangerous" tour -- sat for a deposition earlier this year in Katherine Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, describing the signs of MJ's drug addiction, and the testimony was just shown to the jury this week in court.   We got video of the depo and the details are crazy -- Finkelstein described one incident, saying, "I attempted to give [Michael] a shot of Demerol [a painkiller] but his buttocks were so scarred up and abscessed that the needle almost bent."

Finkelstein said the scarring resulted from "significant, extensive" shots of drugs over time.

He also describes his bizarre interactions with MJ back in the day, including squirt gun fights. You gotta see it.

Abscessed ?? Say what???

There was no mention of scars on Michael's butt in the autopsy. And if there were absesses, why no mention from Finkelstein about treating them? If they were so bad, you'd think they would leave scars. As well as that is a good point.. Why didn't he mention treating the abscesses ! SMH I hope the jury gets schooled in this department and not swayed  :icon_geek: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL JACKSON DOC

Michael Jackson's buttocks were so scarred and infected from long-term drug injections ... the singer's thickened skin nearly broke his doctor's syringe -- this according to the doctor's testimony.

Dr. Stuart Finkelstein -- who cared for MJ back in 1993 during his "Dangerous" tour -- sat for a deposition earlier this year in Katherine Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, describing the signs of MJ's drug addiction, and the testimony was just shown to the jury this week in court.   We got video of the depo and the details are crazy -- Finkelstein described one incident, saying, "I attempted to give [Michael] a shot of Demerol [a painkiller] but his buttocks were so scarred up and abscessed that the needle almost bent."

Finkelstein said the scarring resulted from "significant, extensive" shots of drugs over time.

He also describes his bizarre interactions with MJ back in the day, including squirt gun fights. You gotta see it.

Abscessed ?? Say what???

There was no mention of scars on Michael's butt in the autopsy. And if there were absesses, why no mention from Finkelstein about treating them? If they were so bad, you'd think they would leave scars. As well as that is a good point.. Why didn't he mention treating the abscesses ! SMH I hope the jury gets schooled in this department and not swayed  :icon_geek: .

Um, medically speaking, gluteal abscesses would've made it extremely painful for him to perform so vigorously on that tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL JACKSON DOC

Abscessed ?? Say what???

Um, medically speaking, gluteal abscesses would've made it extremely painful for him to perform so vigorously on that tour.

I agree with you,but are we really discussing Michael Jackson's butt ? I mean really  :icon_eek:?? Oh Michael what have you done to us ,little devil :icon_geek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:?? 

What was that about watching The Three Stoogies with this doc   :icon_e_confused:  :icon_rolleyes:?? The phases in which he bites his lips, raised a question mark  ;) .
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:59:17 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nothing too difficult to understand about this... Dude had Rhinoceros skin, of course the needle bent! LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Nothing too difficult to understand about this... Dude had Rhinoceros skin, of course the needle bent! LOL!

Like!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

ahhaha...love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Watch it with the sound turned off......lol......"at least you get a feel of it"    :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You've just won the internet!  :smiley_abuv: :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Watch it with the sound turned off......lol......"at least you get a feel of it"    :icon_geek:
I'm dying! :thjajaja121:

MJ's a hardass!  Def: A person who strictly enforces rules and regulations.

Though I agree he looks like the major in Ghosts, here's a comparison of deposition Finkelstein and internet pic from article. Could be same dude.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Rhinoceros skin  :icon_lol:

Abcesses (don’t look if squeamish)

And this is MJ’s butt! Ahaahhaaaaaaaaa… And the public buys this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Dr. Finkelstein? And that doctor played with MJ with a squirt gun? What is he his little brother or something?

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Abandoning all sense of decorum, I say let us see the "evidence"; show us the alleged behind and let us judge for ourselves.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Abandoning all sense of decorum, I say let us see the "evidence"; show us the alleged behind and let us judge for ourselves.  ;D
  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Dr. Finkelstein? And that doctor played with MJ with a squirt gun? What is he his little brother or something?

Dr. Finkelstein = Dr. Frankestein   

Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:59:36 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late