MissLedTopic starter

Referred to the Forum thru an aquaintance
July 10, 2013, 02:13:31 PM
Not much to say yet, just been quietly observing for a bit, but thought I may have a few comments on occasion.  Stay Kool and watch out for the Beast you Visualize.  :affraid:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

Welcome MissLed, hope you enjoy the forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Welcome here  MissLed   :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Welcome, and may I ask why your name? Hope it's not a hint of your views on hoaxers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissLedTopic starter

Welcome, and may I ask why your name? Hope it's not a hint of your views on hoaxers.

I don't have a view on Hoaxers.  Is that why all the Crap is being slug at me, because someone has an opinion of what my names means? Wow is all I can say to that.  Take a look at this American Gov and the Gov around the World.  Have you been following what is happening in Egypt right now?  People's blood are running in the streets and millions of people are being mislead by an invisible hand they can't see.  Like Michael said, DON"T judge a person until you have sat down and spoken to them.

I would like to think it is "Welcome" here, but after the slanderous accusation that came from one poster, I'm no so positive on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cassi

welcome to the forum. sorry you have had some experiences that were not so pleasant, it can get that way some times. anyway, im glad you joined us on this crazy fun adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I don't have a view on Hoaxers.  Is that why all the Crap is being slug at me, because someone has an opinion of what my names means? Wow is all I can say to that.  Take a look at this American Gov and the Gov around the World.  Have you been following what is happening in Egypt right now?  People's blood are running in the streets and millions of people are being mislead by an invisible hand they can't see.  Like Michael said, DON"T judge a person until you have sat down and spoken to them.

I would like to think it is "Welcome" here, but after the slanderous accusation that came from one poster, I'm no so positive on it.

Hey Missled or Misled if you like it better, take it easy and be kind to somebody that is being kind to you, we have always had a good mood in this forum and lately I am seeing some changes coming from new incomers that will be welcome if they respect members and rules here, sorry if I am being rude but is what it's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissLedTopic starter

Hey Missled or Misled if you like it better, take it easy and be kind to somebody that is being kind to you, we have always had a good mood in this forum and lately I am seeing some changes coming from new incomers that will be welcome if they respect members and rules here, sorry if I am being rude but is what it's.

I believe I spelled the name exactly as intended. And there was no rudeness, I was ask why my name is what it is.  I have never posted on a Forum where someone is offended by someone's name.  I don't know so much about the mood here, only what I have experience so far from 1 or 2 after asking a question.  I know there are some wonderful people here but I haven't been here long enough to make that determination. I have met a couple of really genuine people and a couple of others that I won't bother to mention.  Respect is something that is earned, not an entitlement just because someone signs up for a public forum.  The Respect Hwy runs in both directions

Have a great evening.

MissLed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I think you have made your introduction and this thread has served it's purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

Like Michael said, DON"T judge a person until you have sat down and spoken to them.

Sorry, know this is locked, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just peed myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions