MissG

Raquel. News from Venezuela. You explaining that MJ is alive. Seems like you went to Forest Lawn?

Regarding Paris, I am sure that doctors and therapists will know what to do best.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

diggyon

sweet
I think so too specially after noticing that Prince stopped tweeting the exact same day as Paris, he could at least tweet something about Paris doing better or something like this, it's too coincidental that both of them stopped tweeting the same day 21 days before June 25.

21 days lol. Another 777 !!

I love this hoax :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sweet
I think so too specially after noticing that Prince stopped tweeting the exact same day as Paris, he could at least tweet something about Paris doing better or something like this, it's too coincidental that both of them stopped tweeting the same day 21 days before June 25.

21 days lol. Another 777 !!

I love this hoax :))

Michael does one thing and think another 100   :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Paris Jackson's Potential[/color]Treatment Facility: An Inside Look at Diamond Ranch

Paris Jackson will soon be heading to her next treatment facility.
After spending the last month at UCLA hospital following her June 5 suicide attempt, rumors are swirling the 15-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson will soon be transferred to Diamond Ranch Academy in Hurricane, UT, a year-round residential treatment facility for "struggling teens ages 12-18."

The facility—which Dr. Drew has featured on Lifechangers—features academics, therapy and athletics, and all students are required to participate in the music program as a way to "discover how music can influence their lives in positive ways."
At the treatment center, which also serves as a boarding-type school, "students experience a normal, safe, structured High School experience without the negatives of public school," the facility's website boasts.

Sean Elsmore, the admissions counselor at Diamond Ranch, would not confirm or deny if Paris is planning on moving to the facility, but tells E! News that "based off what we have read about her from online reports, she would be a good fit for our facility."
He added: "We are aware of the reports of our connection with Paris" but won't confirm her admittance out of respect and comfort for the family.

Elsmore also says the facility held an executive meeting to discuss how to handle the media attention upon learning Diamond Ranch is Paris' rumored new treatment center.

According to Elsmore, 60-70 percent of the students graduate the academy and the average stay is between 10-12 months long, with less than five percent of those who graduate returning because they have relapsed.

The cost of the facility is $7,000 a month, and the enrollment varies, but there are anywhere between 150-198 students enrolled at the academy.

The facility does have its detractors; there is currently a Diamond Ranch survivors site, which is critical of the center.

While the rumor mill continues to churn, there's still no guarantee Paris will transfer to the treatment center—a source previously told E! News there were "concerns of logistics, about bodyguards and the privacy of the other patients" at the facility. Distance is also an issue as it would be difficult for the 15 year old's family, particularly grandmother and co-guardian Katherine Jackson, to see her.
Despite the setbacks, a source tells E! News Paris is "getting better" but admits it's going to be a "long road" to recovery, "She is still doing therapy and on medication. It is a long process, but she is doing well."

Diamond Ranch is Paris' rumored and potential treatment center, well it's not confirmed and we shouldn't take rumors very seriously, should we? :icon_e_wink:

Though, I wonder if this is in the news because we should be questioning the real motives of these kind of 'treatment centers'. I can't get rid of the idea that one of the hoax purposes is to expose wrongdoings in health care. Those facilities are taking advantage of/ misuse the trust of the parents, especially when they are willing to pay a lot of money for it.

At the treatment center, which also serves as a boarding-type school, "students experience a normal, safe, structured High School experience without the negatives of public school"

Public school is also to prepare students for the real society, which is including all the negative and positive aspects. When students will be treated in a protective atmosphere in a center like this they might get adjusting problems when they return to society imo. I seriously would have second thoughts on treating my daughter in a center like this.

I think Paris is doing well    :bearhug:

Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:14:20 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Mike

Just to clarify Paris and Prince stopped tweeting TWENTY days before the 25th not 21.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Just to clarify Paris and Prince stopped tweeting TWENTY days before the 25th not 21.

@Mike they stopped tweeting Jun 4 so till Jun 25 there are 21 days if I know how to count correctly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions