You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
why wouldn't they just say sorry i am not able to give out that information,  period ?

In a sense, that would be confirming her as a patient. IF she is there, I guarantee she's registered under a pseudonym which can be common for even us regular folks (at our respective medical facilities).  My doc's office takes HIPPA so seriously, I have to go through an interrogation just to confirm an appointment. In our local regional hospital admissions procedures, patients are asked if they would like an alternate identity to prevent people from discovering they are hospitalized.

Bec, California  is one of the few states to tackle the issue of mental health head on. Some of their models are admirable. They are indeed progressive.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@frontback777 2h
Controversy is M.A.G.I.C. ,,wait for it............. ;-)
\

Now included in this 'Controversy' could be many events we have questioned-- Paris' suicide attempt, Wade's accusation, etc.
Controversies get people talking, thinking,  emotional, taking sides, and gets people thinking outside the box.

I called Ronald Reagan UCLA (patient information) and asked where could I send some flowers to Paris Jackson (I never said she was MJ's daughter and the operator seemed not to know who Paris Jackson was and she told me she wasn't listed there. I decided to go there in person and asked at the information desk (different person than telephone operator) and she told me Paris Jackson wasn't there, what leads me to think that Paris' story about suicide bid is fake unless she was there under an alias.

you forgot you were in Hollywood. that wasn't operator talking to you but actor acting in another Jackson related movie. In La, where ever you go, you end up in Hollywood where everyone is actor on the big California stage. Are you sure you were in LAX and getting in real airplane?  just kidding :icon_lol:

I WAS just in LA, but had to head on to Santa Ana. Flew in on the 2nd, left on the 7th. If I'd have had time, I would've snooped around. The thought briefly crossed my mind a couple of times, but unfortunately, the nature of my trip didn't leave me much personal leisure time. Now, if I can get assigned to or pick up an account or client out there, I may be able to fly out again. It'd be cool to just physically get my hands on some  publicly available legal docs and such.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
why wouldn't they just say sorry i am not able to give out that information,  period ?

Exactly because in other places I was asking they just told me sorry I can't give you that information however the 2 ladies specially the one on the information desk at the UCLA hospital seemed not to know who I was talking about cause she made me spell her name twice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Also, I suppose it's possible Paris Jackson isn't even her real name.
:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal