Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?
January 01, 2010, 08:14:11 PM
Nothing is that concrete. Dave Dave and LMP both were in the top friends of a myspace group that was looking into the hoax. Then when Dave Dave got wind that we were looking at him he was no longer on that friends list. Now I know that alot of times regular every day people do not look at who is friending them when they accept a request for friends...and famous ppl may assume its just a fan...however I think LMP works her blogs. Maybe I think that because I dont think her time is booked 24/7 like most celebs.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 01, 2010, 08:22:56 PM
i am so drained through out this whole process. i breathe michael. i sit at work and is constantly thinking of different possibilities that could have gone down. everytime i see an article in a magazine or when they talk bad about him on the news i get furious, i let it get to me. it upsets me knowing he cant even defend himself anymore and they keep putting ideas in peoples head that he was a bad person...but Michael can't even defend himself?  How is he going to wipe his slate clean if people keep talking bad about him but now MJ cant even state what he is feeling and what he needs...it sjust so confusing...i hate what the world has come to these days i just ugh drained  :cry: i hope i am not in a major denial period and just haven't been able to accept his death even yet, although his family already has since day 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 08:26:50 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i am so drained through out this whole process. i breathe michael. i sit at work and is constantly thinking of different possibilities that could have gone down. everytime i see an article in a magazine or when they talk bad about him on the news i get furious, i let it get to me. it upsets me knowing he cant even defend himself anymore and they keep putting ideas in peoples head that he was a bad person...but Michael can't even defend himself?  How is he going to wipe his slate clean if people keep talking bad about him but now MJ cant even state what he is feeling and what he needs...it sjust so confusing...i hate what the world has come to these days i just ugh drained  :cry: i hope i am not in a major denial period and just haven't been able to accept his death even yet, although his family already has since day 1

I know hon.. we all feel the same   (((hugs))).
We just got to get through all this together and keep strong and fight for justice for Michaels sake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 08:28:01 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
It does seem since day one...even Janet said she had "closure" by the time the memorial came...which is ridiculous since the investigation was barely underway. This is another thing that pushes me to think he is not dead. You may need to take a day or so "away"...so you can breathe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 08, 2010, 08:45:39 AM
ABOUT WHERE IS LISA MARIE AT THE MOMENT? SHE WILL BE AT GRACELAND WITH HER MOTHER PRISCILLA TO CELEBRATE ELVIS HIS 75 BIRTHDAY TODAY  AND THEY WILL CUT A CAKE SHE AND HER MUM ,THAT IS WHAT I HEARD ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING SO SHE IS NOT IN ENGLAND RIGHT NOW :o MAYBE WE CAN SPOT HER ON TV TONIGHT 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 16, 2010, 03:25:44 PM
I think we need to respect this woman, she was the one mike married, she was close to him, she was closer to him than anyone on this site could ever hope for, and despite everything he communicated with her, and respected her, he never publically spoke ill of her, and i believe that if she ever needed him he would be there.

Do you think mike would respect anyone of us if he felt we disrespected his family or kin or ex's in any way? They were close we are not. To do so he may feel is tabloid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 03:31:58 PM
Ive tried googling for pics of this Elvis party with LMP and apparantly Karen Faye was there at Graceland too (according to her facebook) but i cant find any.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions