larab

Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?
December 30, 2009, 09:08:29 PM
but she is not that famous anyway..even though she is elvis's daughter and michael's ex wife, no one really cares about her..
i know that there was a scientology event in london these days and they used michael to promote it..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:17:42 PM
"Michael said in the tapes that rabbi shmuley released that he has letters that Lisa wanted him back & even said that she would have 9 children with him. but he just couldn't go back".

REALLY ??
awwww....he's such a gentleman. she hurt him so much. i 'm sure he knows she badmouthed him after the divorce and the reason why they are still friends is because he still care about her and simply because he has such a big heart. he couldnt go back because he has children. i remember debbie rowe said in an interview when she was ask about michael re-marrying lisa, (I actually like her answer) she said "i heard about that too, and i'm sure that's not true. michael would never do anything that can humiliate me. why cant he be friends with his ex wife ? they have so many things in common...blah".

i think thats exactly what michael did. he used to love lisa (although i dont think he loves her as much as he loves diana ross or liz taylor) but he's such a gentleman, he doesnt want to humiliate debbie rowe. and lisa after they got divorce also moved on by marrying a few other men..ewww..i dont think he want to go back and gambling with life and probably another heart break. he has his children. that's enough for him, i think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

December 30, 2009, 09:19:57 PM
Oooh,.. i did not know about any letters.  Maybe, hopefully, someone will "leak" them.   They would be interesting reading.
Everything else gets leaked.. so i think matter of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:22:37 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
wowwwwwww.

she needs to keep her legs closed. apart from it being MJ, LMP just depicted how low her respect for herself and her body is. I dislike women like that.

if she did not want kids with Michael, she should have kept her legs closed and not lie to him about the birth control. but no, she lied because she put her satisfaction before her own self-respect.

the way she portrayed herself is NOT in a positive light.

one of the real essences in a woman is her ability and devotion to respect her mind and especially her body...basically herself physically and internally.

Michael, you can do much better than that.

WELL SAID !!!
VERY WELL SAID !!!

Michael fell in love with the wrong woman that time
*hicks*
But I'm sure he got an important lesson from that relationship
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
wakakakakakakaka 2010

I miss you so much, M !

December 30, 2009, 09:23:31 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Oooh,.. i did not know about any letters.  Maybe, hopefully, someone will "leak" them.   They would be interesting reading.
Everything else gets leaked.. so i think matter of time.
OMG that would be kind of humiliating on her part...she did say in her blog that "she spent some years obsessing over him". He did tell the Rabbi that..."and now I've got all these letters saying I'll have 9 kids,Ill do whatever you want"...but at that point his heart was cold towards her he said. But he said she was "actualy a sweet person" and that she was  "great about going to the hospitals with him". I wouldnt want to see the letters honestly,the whole thing strikes me as sad,because I really do think Priscilla was involved in some way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 30, 2009, 09:23:54 PM
Quote from: "BillieJean1981"
If you look at her closely you can see & hear that she was deeply in love with Michael IMO. Just read between the lines. This is one of her interviews about her marriage with Michael & look at the way Diane Saywer ridicules her & attacks her. "Michael Jackson?...Sexual attraction?" God forbid. :roll:  Diane may be one of the most ignorant people to ever walk this earth! How can anyone not see MJ's beauty? To me he is beautiful inside & out...beautiful in every sense of the word! Has she ever looked into his his hazel eyes or seen him smile?  I can't help myself but I'm attracted by him as well, Diane!!!!! Stupid B*TCH!!!! Argghhhhh! :evil:

I don't know Lisa Marie but I never felt the warmth I felt when looking at Michael & hearing him speak. That's all I can say but maybe I'm wrong. I agree with those who stated that she might've been heartbroken & if you're hurt you often say hurtful things about the loved one who did this to you. She said that she felt that Michael loved her as much as he could! Apparently this wasn't enough! If I listen to the song "Don't Walk Away" when he's singing that he tries to love the person right searching for the right words to tell her that he loves her but then all his pain gets in the way I feel that this could very well be about Lisa Marie or other women he lost because he was hurt so badly. As to the fact Michael never said anything about Lisa Marie after their divorce...Reason 1: As far as I remember he was never asked about their relationship, was he? I guess, the general public always refused to take his relationships seriously. Many considered him not a real man or homosexual or even an asexual. I can't even recall everyone I've talked to saying "Michael Jackson looks like a woman!" or "He's disgusting & weird!" etc. He's an absolutely misunderstood person & the fact that Lisa Marie apparently saw his true colors immediately when they met makes me love & appreciate her! She got to know the real MJ & not just the public persona...the man behind the mask! Reason 2: He knows very well that one shouldn't be washing his/her dirty linen in public! What's private should remain private.

Brooke & him would've made a cute couple IMO. The way she talked about him at the memorial was incredibly touching & her speech really seemed heartfelt. :D

& a collection of interviews...

Michael's eyes were brown not hazel, lol i think dark brown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

December 30, 2009, 09:27:47 PM
Quote from: "larab"
Quote from: "larab"
"she needs to keep her legs closed"

so true :lol:

Aah..come now.   Thats like saying MJ needs to keep his zipper closed.

michael wasn't married four times and didn't have tons of girlfriends..

seriously, she needs to keep her mouth shut.

yup !!!!!!!!! i agree !!!!!!!!!
she need to shut the F up
coz mike didnt have children all over the place and marry every woman he met
and of course HE SAID NOTHING bad about any woman he had been married with
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
wakakakakakakaka 2010

I miss you so much, M !

December 30, 2009, 09:29:04 PM
Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
Christiana wrote:
Lisa has also been judged, laughed at, and ridiculed since the day she married MJ. How do you think that makes her feel? When she was married to him, that had to hurt her. Deeply. And what is the impact of it after their divorce? She has to constantly be on the defensive, defending her relationship to him.

eerrr...ok...
well, Michael too were judged laughed at and ridiculed when they were married.
people said he's abnormal, unable to have sex with a woman, use Lisa for fame,
money and that the marriage was a business arragement, to avoid child molestation trials, etc..etc..

post divorce, she said the meanest, nastiest, ugliest thing about Michael.
(even pricilla came along ! sheesh !!!!!!!!!!!)
until today if we have the time to check on all the interviews she had and listen to the answers she made about all of her previous marriages (apparently i dont have the time, several interviews about her marriage with MJ is just too sickening already) i bet she didnt said bad things about her tons other ex-hubbies as much as (if we compare to) what she had said about Michael.

post divorce, what did Michael say about her (as a person or as his ex-wife) ???
lemme check..
errr...ummmm...
nothing
YUP

THE MAN SAID NOTHING !!

He said nothing cause he ahs a heart and he has respect unlike LMP. & Michael used her for fame? is that what they said. lmao WHY WOULD MICHAEL NEED HER FAME HE IS ALREADY A THOUSAND TIMES MORE FAMOUS THEN HER UGLY ASS, how mnay times do you hear Michael's name and how often to do hear Lisa, she isnt even that famous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

December 30, 2009, 09:32:51 PM
i just hope he really finds true, unconditional, neverending love with a respectful woman someday...

Amen to that !
And we both know that both of us are 2 respectful women    :D

Hey Mikey Baby Khooochii-Khooochiii
Ya know what I'm trying to say here ?   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
wakakakakakakaka 2010

I miss you so much, M !

December 30, 2009, 09:39:53 PM
This looks like love to me.. this picture was taken in 1998.. two years after their divorce.  Taken outside Ivy restuarant.

You lost me at the "Ivy" because everybody knows that celebrities only go the Ivy to be photographed by the paparzzi.  :roll:

So in my mind, anything that happens at the Ivy - with ANY celebrity, not just MJ or LMP - is only for PUBLICITY!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:41:57 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "Christiana"
Lisa has also been judged, laughed at, and ridiculed since the day she married MJ. How do you think that makes her feel? When she was married to him, that had to hurt her. Deeply. And what is the impact of it after their divorce? She has to constantly be on the defensive, defending her relationship to him.
I agree with much of what you say, except here.

I don't participate in Lisa Marie discussions at all anymore because it's pointless. People have extremely strong feelings about her -- and rightfully so, if you ask me -- which aren't going to change just because someone points out they're wrong or ill-advised or a waste of time and energy that would be better spent some other way.

All I have to say is this: Lisa Marie would do herself a HUGE favor if she would just shut up about Michael. She may be judged, laughed at, ridiculed, and asked about Michael incessantly, but nobody has ever forced her to keep opening her big mouth up about him over and over again.

The thing that gets me the most about her, and which I find absolutely inexcusable and unforgivable, is the amount of time she has spent talking to other people outside the marriage about her and Michael's sex life. She couldn't have chosen a meaner, nastier, or dirtier topic to share with others -- particularly given Michael's lifelong shyness and understandable apprehension about being judged and having his sexuality questioned and mocked -- which is why I cut Lisa Marie haters boatloads of slack, even when they're getting on my last nerve with the same complaints over and over.

At least Michael had the enormous consideration and dignity to keep quiet about Lisa Marie, something she should have done, as well. In my opinion, the fact that she didn't means she can blame herself for most of the flack she receives today regarding Michael.

I believe many people don't dislike Lisa Marie the person as much as they dislike her *behavior* as it pertains to Michael, especially since he was and is always such a gentleman when it comes to her. I would love to learn how he actually feels about her these many years later, but we'll probably never know, whether he's alive (as I believe) or not.

That's all. I have nothing else to say on the topic, either. Back to work for me.

This girl is right, I think that's why they hate her, it's not because they hate her but they hate her actions. I have no problem admitting i can't stand her and half the time she put this on herself the only reason people continue to bash her is because SHE BRINGS IT UPON HERSELF EVERYTIME SHE DISSES MJ, I understand she must have said stuff because she was hurt but if i remember correctly so was Michael, she tore his heart apart and lied and decieted him. But he remained quiet about her, and when asked how he felt about her bad mouthing him, he said he wished her all the best but he didn;t want to comment cause he was to much of a gentleman. She bring it upon herself everytime she opens her fat ass mouth. face the facts that woman has no class or respect for anyone but herself. actually she doesnt have much respect for herself either. But she is very selfish. She just needs to shut up about Michael and your also right, she had no right to go blabbing around to everyone about their sex life, that was something she should have known Michael would want to remain private, but she went ahead and blabbed it around town, and that to me proves she wanted attention and more fame, and that she had no respect for Michael or his feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:43:46 PM
Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
Christiana wrote:

eerrr...ok...
well, Michael too were judged laughed at and ridiculed when they were married.
people said he's abnormal, unable to have sex with a woman, use Lisa for fame,
money and that the marriage was a business arragement, to avoid child molestation trials, etc..etc..

post divorce, she said the meanest, nastiest, ugliest thing about Michael.
(even pricilla came along ! sheesh !!!!!!!!!!!)
until today if we have the time to check on all the interviews she had and listen to the answers she made about all of her previous marriages (apparently i dont have the time, several interviews about her marriage with MJ is just too sickening already) i bet she didnt said bad things about her tons other ex-hubbies as much as (if we compare to) what she had said about Michael.

post divorce, what did Michael say about her (as a person or as his ex-wife) ???
lemme check..
errr...ummmm...
nothing
YUP

THE MAN SAID NOTHING !!

He said nothing cause he ahs a heart and he has respect unlike LMP. & Michael used her for fame? is that what they said. lmao WHY WOULD MICHAEL NEED HER FAME HE IS ALREADY A THOUSAND TIMES MORE FAMOUS THEN HER UGLY ASS, how mnay times do you hear Michael's name and how often to do hear Lisa, she isnt even that famous.

exactly !
i can ask anyone i met on the street "DO YOU KNOW WHO MICHAEL JACKSON IS ?"
even a 7 years old kid would be like..."Maam, u livin' in a cave or what ?"
then if i ask "ELVIS PRESTLEY...DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS ?"
i bet only the seniors nod
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
wakakakakakakaka 2010

I miss you so much, M !

December 30, 2009, 09:52:22 PM
Disagree with the above.

Elvis was a total legend.  Ive watched all his concerts and have all his music on CD.

Im not old, just a music fan.  Elvis died before i was born, but im a total fan.

Same with the Beatles and John Lennon...  my CD collection is huge...  but you cannot deny Elvis's place in musical history.   :lol:

Oh.. and im not old, either.   :lol:  Im a lot younger than MJ.

Just out of interest.. would you say the same about MJs kids when they older?  I know LMP hasnt made a mark on the music industry herself but she is still the daughter of the King...  so will you be saying "who are Prince, Paris and Blanket?".. they are no-one, just because their dad was MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 10:00:31 PM
i just hope he really finds true, unconditional, neverending love with a respectful woman someday...

Amen to that !
And we both know that both of us are 2 respectful women    :D

Hey Mikey Baby Khooochii-Khooochiii
Ya know what I'm trying to say here ?   :mrgreen:

that was so cute, LOL.

i just wish i wasn't 32 years younger than Michael. age for me is not of an essence as long as the unconditional love & its divinity is present between two people. i just don't think Michael would go with someone (me) that much younger than him, though i hope i am wrong.  :cry:

my philosophy is, & i always tell everyone who knows me: the real essence in a woman is the ability to [respect] her body, emotions, & others, & to [cherish] all those surrounding her. & i possess that essence...a conservative young woman blessed by God. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 10:23:49 PM
going back to the question, is she involved in the hoax? I've read somewhere that late 2008, Michael called her to congratulate on her twins but the conversation became a heated argument, also early 2009 Michael called again asking for her help about something and they argue again, do you think there's an actual possibility that they are together? I mean Michael could be in germany, spain, hungary etc and she's in UK? I added her in myspace, before it was listed married, I haven't checked if she changed it to single.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions