Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?
December 29, 2009, 12:01:55 PM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Hmm.. there has been nothing in the UK tabloids about her moving here... normally they would be very hot on that and get at least one pap of her.   :?

Also.. where are your sources of LMP taking bad of MJ?  Im not disagreeing.. i just have never seen this.  All the articles and interviews i have seen, she always speaks well of him and maintains the marriage was real.

Although you have to remember she went through a divorce with him, and feelings can run high and bitterness runs when you have had your heart broken.  I think she really loved him and didnt want to divorce him but couldnt make it work.

I just saw  you said you never saw her talking bad about him but I can give you at least three instances:
1.Check out youtube for Lisa marie and her mother on oprah
2.Also check out Lisa marie with barbara walters
3.And lastly Lisa Marie did an interview like 1 or 2 years a go( or maybe 2003 when her album came out) with Rolling stone where she was asked what has been her biggest mistake and she said: ''Leaving my first husband for the second one''  talking about MIchael.
Actually you can still read that somewhere online I think she talked about him that interview as well (not eel might I add).

Personally I don't like her personality/ attitude. ( I know I don't know her personally but so far what I have seen she leaves a bad taste for me) In my personal opion they weren't the 'dream couple'' that some fans think they were because ''they looked good together''.I will never understand why that makes people believe they were meant for eachother. But I'm not gonna argue with people that believe something different.

Btw the last part wasn't aimed at you personally DTD just something I had to add..

Also I don't see why UK tabloids would make a big deal about her, she never was photographed much in L.A either yet she lived there..

Well, this is new: She left her first husband to marry Mike?? I though she was divorced first and then started dating Mike.  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 12:13:48 PM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
remember guys she was at his funeral with her daughter meaning she knows about hoax as it was fake so lets not hate on her too bad not now anyway as she and michael must still be friends if not really close!! :)

Lisa is NOT in on the hoax, nor were most people at the funeral. There would be no need for a (partially) televised funeral if everyone in attendance was "in on it." That would make no sense at all. They could have just had a completely indoor service with no cameras--or none at all--if everyone there was in on it. Most of the people at the funeral were there for the funeral service of Michael Jackson. Including Lisa Marie. There were many published accounts of her breaking down at the service. If she were in on the hoax, she had no need to attend the service at all. No one would think it was odd if MJ's ex-wife did not show at his funeral. But she did show, and she was very emotional, which to me proves she is not in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

larab

December 29, 2009, 12:25:11 PM
Quote from: "forevermichael"
at least Lisa's son loved MJ. He's the one wearing MJ shirt.

that is so sweet. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 29, 2009, 12:25:42 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
remember guys she was at his funeral with her daughter meaning she knows about hoax as it was fake so lets not hate on her too bad not now anyway as she and michael must still be friends if not really close!! :)

Lisa is NOT in on the hoax, nor were most people at the funeral. There would be no need for a (partially) televised funeral if everyone in attendance was "in on it." That would make no sense at all. They could have just had a completely indoor service with no cameras--or none at all--if everyone there was in on it. Most of the people at the funeral were there for the funeral service of Michael Jackson. Including Lisa Marie. There were many published accounts of her breaking down at the service. If she were in on the hoax, she had no need to attend the service at all. No one would think it was odd if MJ's ex-wife did not show at his funeral. But she did show, and she was very emotional, which to me proves she is not in on it.

you are right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 02:33:53 PM

forevermichael, do you have any idea how much your sig picture is FUNNY!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I laughed so hard! It's brilliant!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 29, 2009, 02:36:40 PM
Quote from: "Nakiska"

forevermichael, do you have any idea how much your sig picture is FUNNY!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I laughed so hard! It's brilliant!! LOL
hahaha yeah I saw it too! It is hilarious!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

MJJ1982

December 29, 2009, 02:47:25 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
you should see her site, there's a poll there asking why do you like Lisa Marie Presley and all answers are "because I am an MJ fan" or because I loved her father.  :lol:  and all her songs obviously full of bitterness over MJ. a lot of people speculate she just couldn't let go of him because he's the only thing she wants so bad and couldn't get, from then up to now, that's why she married someone with the same name. :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

here's a blog of one of her encounters with debbie. it's kinda funny.

Uhh...did anyone read this blog? WTF? What was it that Debbie wanted this Brandon guy to do? And WHO got this kind of info and all the conversations???????????????????????????

Yeah, I saw that months ago.  I've concluded that it is some fan (or someone else) who has a pretty big imagination and an interest in creative writing.

That's what I think too, this can't be real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

larab

December 29, 2009, 02:55:39 PM
it is probably just a fanfiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 29, 2009, 03:41:35 PM
She is not single,she's married and has 2 babies,it's a fact,ive read her interview and saw the pictures where she is with her babies and husband,she talked about how happy she finally was,how much she loves and cares about his husband and babies that she has finally found a person who makes her happy and different thing like that.Her words really hurt me(about how happy she is now...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

December 29, 2009, 04:04:56 PM
all this makes me sad...

I really hope that Michael, if he passed away, found someone who loved and appreciated him like he deserved.

if he is still here, I really do hope him a lifetime of happiness with whatever woman God wants for him.

hey Michael...I'm single ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 10:16:59 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
all this makes me sad...

I really hope that Michael, if he passed away, found someone who loved and appreciated him like he deserved.

if he is still here, I really do hope him a lifetime of happiness with whatever woman God wants for him.

that was so sweet :)
Almost everyday I think about that too. I really, really hope that he has found true love somewhere in his life. He deserves to be loved and to love someone wonderful and that makes him truly happy.
I know he received family love from his kids, but I really hope that he found romantic love from a woman, so that he could have it all...
I cant bear the thought that he never found a true relationship with a woman that made him feel like the best man in the world...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 10:23:10 PM
Quote from: "Nakiska"
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
all this makes me sad...

that was so sweet :)
Almost everyday I think about that too. I really, really hope that he has found true love somewhere in his life. He deserves to be loved and to love someone wonderful and that makes him truly happy.
I know he received family love from his kids, but I really hope that he found romantic love from a woman, so that he could have it all...
I cant bear the thought that he never found a true relationship with a woman that made him feel like the best man in the world...

exactly  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 10:29:47 PM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Quote from: "lisap27"
just a little picture of Lisa and her MUM.. not to sure how old this is.. but pffftttt  :lol:

LOLs ok I'm sorry, this may sound dumb. But which one is Lisa? She doesn't looks like the one on the left to me.  :?

waaaaaaaaaaakakakakakakakak
u rite. coz thats her mum. she's the one on the right !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

December 29, 2009, 10:34:54 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"

yup !
ditto

besides, if all the guests were in on the hoax
whoaaaaah...that's half of a village population
its too risky. waaaay too dangerous.
remember..
3 can keep a secret if 2 were dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

December 29, 2009, 11:56:50 PM
I would have to say i agree with some of the comments, i can;t stand this woman, to me she is just very fake , and when i say fake i mean towards michael, sure she may have loved him and helped him thru a tough time. while they were together, but she is two faced, she is another one of those people who had no problem talking bad about him when he was alive, but suddenly he dies and her heart is broken, last time i checked, she said Michael had used her, and now because he is dead she is stating she felt he really loved her, why couldnt she say that when he was alive, oh right she was to busy digging his heart into a bigger cave. She is just another woman that walked out of his life and betrayed him. I really wish Michael could have found a woman that had love to give him forever, i wish he could have found his queen. Looks like this king didn't luck out on a queen :( I don;t care if this sounds harsh but i have no respect for that woman and to me she just gives me that two faced bitchy, fake vibe. and like one user said everytime she was asked about Michael she would make a face like she was ashamed and annoyed to talk about him like WTF? she just seems ungrateful to me, and she strikes me as a very fake two faced person who is trying to kiss Michael's ass now that he's gone. I'm sorry but If Michael was hiding out with anyone i don't think it would be this woman. I don't think Michael would be stupid enough to hide out with a woman that betrayed him and betrayed his trust. he was way more of a genius than that. Sorry if this offends any of you guys but i have strong opinions about her and some cant handle the truth and they are so blinded by her that they don;t see her evil side.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]