Re: Lisa Marie Presley lists herself as single?
December 28, 2009, 05:02:18 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
your right she does have that pissed off look on her face alot of the time.

she should try smiling a bit more it may make her feel better. her mum is a little glum too.
Her mum is hardly likely to make any sort of face expression at all. Is a known fact that her Mum had so much silicone filler in her face she cannot hardly make any expression. The plastic surgeon has since been charged with using industrial stuff not passed for work as fillers on humans, apparently a lot who used the same surgeon are in even a worse state than Priscilla.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Kirsche

December 28, 2009, 05:03:37 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

she should try smiling a bit more it may make her feel better. her mum is a little glum too.
Her mum is hardly likely to make any sort of face expression at all. Is a known fact that her Mum had so much silicone filler in her face she cannot hardly make any expression. The plastic surgeon has since been charged with using industrial stuff not passed for work as fillers on humans, apparently a lot who used the same surgeon are in even a worse state than Priscilla.

It's too bad, priscilla was such a beautyful woman-...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

larab

December 28, 2009, 05:04:17 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
I never understood what happened either.  I have heard so many stories. Weren't they photographed together in South Africa in 1999?  I saw an interview with Debbie Rowe and she was asked how she felt about MJ being with LMP.  She said it was OK by her.  I've also heard he called LMP shortly before he "died", so they must have remained close.  I also read that he kept a photo of her as a child by his bedside.  I read that LMP wanted to get back with MJ, but he was upset.
Somebody must have more info on the subject.  Please let me know if you do.

I know I saw them together in 97(she used to go see him backstage) and 98.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:06:50 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

It's too bad, priscilla was such a beautyful woman-...
Exactly! But why does a woman of that age want and expect to look like a woman in her 20's-is not normal. Is not just her though, it is unusual for celebrities now in LA to have had no work at all done. SAD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

lisap27

December 28, 2009, 05:08:11 PM
on the italian forum i was reading before.. apparently they have remained friends through all of this an she knows what going on..

on another note.. her mother had a lot to do with Lisa's life at the time she was with MJ i believe.. and if Lisa had kids with Mike she wouldn't inherit any of her dads money.. and it was only entitled to her when she was 30yrs old..

i also read that her mum didn't want bi-racial grandkids.. and thought that Mike only married Lisa due to the timing of what was going on!!

i also heard today on a tribute to Michael on the Q channel in the UK.. that they met again in early 90's and married a few yrs later..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 05:10:24 PM
what do you think the chances are of LMP disappearing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:12:57 PM
My goodness...Michael and Lisa were adults when they married and when they divorced. Relationships start and sometimes they end. There is his side of the story, her side of the story and ultimately the truth.  ;)

Outsiders can speculate and nothing more. LMP could be a loving saint and MJ could be a complete jerk while in romantic relationships. No members of fan forums may ever know the truth until they get into a relationship with either of them. It is convenient and easy for MJ fans to assume the worst of her and the best of him. No one knows except the two people within the relationship what roles were played or who contributed to the destruction of the relationship.

Those of us who have had real romance understand that two people play a role in the success or destruction of the relationship. It is seldom one-sided. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 28, 2009, 05:16:20 PM
just a little picture of Lisa and her MUM.. not to sure how old this is.. but pffftttt  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 28, 2009, 05:19:27 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
just a little picture of Lisa and her MUM.. not to sure how old this is.. but pffftttt  :lol:

"gorgeous"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:20:49 PM
Quote from: "larab"
I never understood what happened either.  I have heard so many stories. Weren't they photographed together in South Africa in 1999?  I saw an interview with Debbie Rowe and she was asked how she felt about MJ being with LMP.  She said it was OK by her.  I've also heard he called LMP shortly before he "died", so they must have remained close.  I also read that he kept a photo of her as a child by his bedside.  I read that LMP wanted to get back with MJ, but he was upset.

I know this is getting off topic but just wanted to say that they were photographed together in 1997 and 1998. However that doesn''t mean they were still in love with eachother. Listen to the conversation between Michael and that Rabbi guy and Michael himself says that she begged him to come back but he had a change of heart and was over it at the time. (and that was recorded between 1999 and 2001)
I heard she called him in 2003 and the phonecall ended badly.. but that is speculation I know.
Also just because someone called once doesn't mean they were close...
The photo by his bed thing was in 1997. Photos during the trial showed no such picture by his bed so I think it is save to say he moved on..

Anyway I know this is not why this thread was made so I'll try not to butt in anymore  ;)

I agree with the person that stated there are two sides of a story. I know Michael is no saint. Neither is she. I wish it was as simple as they divorced let's move on from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:23:27 PM
Thats interesting about her saying she is single. Maybe she did leave her hubby and not say anything to the public....hell, she only came out to say she was preggers because the tabloids bashed her for gaining weight. I thnk she said something like "Im pregnant you assholes.."or something like that...

As far as her marriage to MJ...it was doomed before it even started. She is an Aquarius and he is a Virgo........they might as well have never even met cus they are completely wrong for each other.
I dont know about the marriage being real either...I have reasons to believe it was real but I have reasons to believe it was fake....

I do remember however that after MJ died, I saw on one of those programs of him that someone said LMP never even lived with MJ. She stayed at Neverland for a little bit, but ended up going to her own house. I remember that exactly....I thought it was weird.

So...who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 28, 2009, 05:24:46 PM
how are you doing jacksonologist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:28:05 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

LMP looks like Winona Judd in this pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 28, 2009, 05:28:48 PM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
Quote from: "larab"

I know this is getting off topic but just wanted to say that they were photographed together in 1997 and 1998. However that doesn''t mean they were still in love with eachother. Listen to the conversation between Michael and that Rabbi guy and Michael himself says that she begged him to come back but he had a change of heart and was over it at the time. (and that was recorded between 1999 and 2001)
I heard she called him in 2003 and the phonecall ended badly.. but that is speculation I know.
Also just because someone called once doesn't mean they were close...
The photo by his bed thing was in 1997. Photos during the trial showed no such picture by his bed so I think it is save to say he moved on..

Anyway I know this is not why this thread was made so I'll try not to butt in anymore  ;)

I agree with the person that stated there are two sides of a story. I know Michael is no saint. Neither is she. I wish it was as simple as they divorced let's move on from it.

I agree with you..
but something doesn't fit in: Lisa used to bad mouth Michael all the time, and yet, they were still being photographed together.
I'm sure they both made mistakes, but she was the one to go public(I think that was the biggest mistake). He never said a word. I read the Rabbi's book and I agree with Lisa about some issues..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:29:23 PM
how are you doing jacksonologist

I am good. A little tired. Ive been gone for a few days so Im just trying to catch up!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions