Reasons for Michael NOT to Hoax his death. (A Parallel dicussion)

• 3 Replies

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I agree with most of the things you said in your post WhatKindofLove, but I also believe that ONE of the main reasons for Michael's disappearance IS to get back the years "they" took from him.  My reason for believing this is to look at what started to happen right after 6/25/09 with respect to his family (parents, brothers and sisters).  Right away they all started having DEALS such as: TV, concerts, record deals, advertising deals and more concerts........I'm sure I'm forgetting some........
We had not heard much of Jackie, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Jermaine, Rebbie in the years prior to 2009, the only other famous siblings of Michael as we all know is Janet and Latoya, (may be Jermaine).  It DOES look like a JACKSON FAMILY TAKEOVER, to take back all of the years that were stolen from them. 

Going back only to the 2003 allegations,  after the verdict in 2005, Michael was forced to uproot his 3 small children from their home, Neverland.  Just imagine, if you will, having spent years designing and building Neverland as your home and as a place where all underprivileged children can visit and enjoy themselves, having gathered a lot of animals from all over the world for the zoo, bringing rides, carousels, a train again to give joy and happiness to children who were sick or could not afford to go to amusement parks,  all the antiques you've collected through the years, how do you forget being forced to leave all that behind to never return............and is it even possible to forget the fact that you do not have a place to call home for 4 very long years, specially with 3 children???

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I really don't remember what month it was after 6/25/09, but my first gut feeling about that date ( and I was telling my son this, I remember it clearly as if it was yesterday) was:  IF ANYONE CAN DO IT, MICHAEL CAN (about hoaxing his death). 

Wishingstar, your words ring very true for me as well.  Michael always said in his interviews that he wanted to be a pioneer, take the medium to another level and
bring joy, hope and awareness to people through his music, lyrics and humanitarian efforts.  He wanted to be the FIRST to do something in a completely different way.  Well, THIS (Hoax) has never been done before.
  I do believe that he was in grave danger, going back to the Pepsi accident, the stage falling in Germany, the 1993 allegations, the 2003 allegations and the This Is It concerts.  "They" do not want someone who has an extremely large number of fans all over the world to be a good, selfless, very kind and caring and an extremely accomplished entertainer who gives away money to the poor, needy and specially children in orphanages and the disadvantaged.  They don't want the people to listen to songs such as "They Don't Really Care About Us", "Black and White", "Earth Song" with lyrics to wake people up and take note of what's really happening in our lives these days.............
IF there was ONLY ONE REASON to believe in this hoax, I would say that the Conrad Murray Trial was it for me.  Just a couple of days ago, George Zimmerman was found Not Guilty and the jury's verdict was read by saying:  "We, the jury find the defendant, George Zimmerman, Not Guilty ..........blah, blah, blah"
I did not hear the word ALLEGEDLY anywhere in that verdict.......... as we did during the reading of Murray's verdict and more than once just to make sure that no one missed it ...........
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 06:00:50 PM by Faithad777 »

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Thank you Bec and Blankie.