Reasons for Michael NOT to Hoax his death. (A Parallel dicussion)

• 7 Replies

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax
Just briefly,

would the main thing on Michael’s mind be to get even and to entertain??
 Sure, why not? It is his craft, it's what he does.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax
Just briefly,

would the main thing on Michael’s mind be to get even and to entertain??
Sure, why not? It is his craft, it's what he does.

He is first and foremost a Father to his children and a servant of Jehovah.  His craft is only what he does, it is not who he is.  Entertainment was a hard life for him.  It is not something that he lived.  He had not toured since 97 and had done very little guest appearances. Listen to what Michael in his own words said to Shumley.  He wanted to disappear, not pretend to disappear.

Many only see Michael as an Entertainer, and why?  Because WE like to be entertained.  But really?  At the expense of his life?  He's a human being not a stage presents.

The man you n I know IS an entertainer. We don't know MJ the father or MJ the religious man. We know only MJ the entertainer, because that's the person he has chosen to share with us.

I believe those Shumley tapes were set up, staged, and works of fiction, not confessions from the heart.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax
then I think the joke is on the fans.
Agreed!!

By researching the available MJ info out there, you are getting to know the entertainer. Don't kid yourself and think you know him, the man. You're right, you can't pick n chose. Therefore it's all fiction/all part of the show that is MJ. We are on the outside, looking in. We are in the audience, we see a scripted show. In my opinion, of course.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax
You are here right now because you are being entertained. If it wasn't entertaining you'd be doing something else. Me too. All of us. I don't understand the resistance to this concept. Entertainment isn't bad, it's what makes life worth living. Therefore, entertainment is necessary for human life; just like air, water, food, sex.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax
You are here right now because you are being entertained. If it wasn't entertaining you'd be doing something else. Me too. All of us. I don't understand the resistance to this concept. Entertainment isn't bad, it's what makes life worth living. Therefore, entertainment is necessary for human life; just like air, water, food, sex.

Rest assured the information contained in this forum is by NO means entertaining to me.  It is heart wrenching if anything, to see all the information posted and the manipulation that takes place in Michael's name.  Entertainment is NOT good when a Man was tortured mentally and dragged thru the mud and slandered and ridiculed and ran out of his place of refuge and forced to feel that he had no choice but to walk way from everything he loved.  HOW you can see that as entertaining is beyond me.  But I guess it was entertaining to Sneddon and all the others as well.  I'm sure they were entertained and still are.  Of course if one only sees it all as fiction and some side show  then they are amused rather than compassionate about it. 

I'm certain for Entertainment purposes, Sony will be able to orchestrate a comeback with a fake Michael as a show of their own,and most will bite the bait hook line and sinker, and lots of money will continue to be made to fill their pockets for as long as the American economy limps along,  because many will not Know the difference between reality and entertainment.  I would hope people that really understand what Michael is about would know the difference, but maybe the fake will be here soon to entertain all those who don't.

Oh you're one of those. My bad, I thought this was an actual discussion. Never mind, peace out.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

Education, when done correctly, is often entertaining.  The best teachers I have ever had, turned math into an entertainment time!

Schoolhouse rock, yo. Conjunction junction, what's your function, yeah!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 06:52:25 PM by bec »
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax
Excellent reminder and contrast to current events in reality, Faithad777.
Are you entertained?