JERMAINE JACKSON
Paris Jackson Needs
DISCIPLINE

Paris Jackson does NOT respect authority ... so says her uncle Jermaine Jackson ... who insinuated that P's cutting incident was an overreaction to being told she couldn't go to a concert.

TMZ broke the story ... Paris was hospitalized last month for slicing her arm with a meat cleaver ... after she became upset at being told she was not allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson concert.

Sources say Paris'  issues stem from her father's death -- which she's had a very hard time dealing with ever since he passed in 2009.

But when we ran into Jermaine in Calabasas yesterday, he told us ... issues be damned, Paris still needs to learn she can't always do whatever she wants.

"[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager," Jermaine said ... "There are rules."

But Jermaine isn't just pointing the finger at Paris ... suggesting P's guardians are to blame -- "I just think that ... things could have been enforced a little stronger."

Jermaine never named names ... so it's unclear if his issues are with T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Lol that video..

"TJ said that Michaels death hit Paris the hardest?"
Jermaine: "Yeah..."

Yeah? that's all about that Jermaine? :icon_e_biggrin:

This suicide attempt is just nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Jermaine never named names ... so it's unclear if his issues are with T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.

Of course MJ brought them up their whole lives...but this line just stuck out to me. There are countless videos, interviews from others saying how much of a good father MJ is and how his kids are always respectful and it shows in their conduct. So it seems strange to me to include MJ in with T.J and K.J when they are the ones who are supposedly caring for MJ's children.

The article says 'Michael himself' and not just 'Michael'. This seems like a reinforcement to me. I don't see it as a clue or anything because we are past clues and if it was a clue it's not a very predominate or worthy clue. I just found it interesting and it seems by including the word himself they are talking about MJ in present tense rather than past tense.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

suspicious mind

well i'm STUNNED  :omg: >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

I have understood that Michael is a loving father and at the same time strict
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WhatKindofLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
Teen years are very difficult with even the closest of 2 parental influences, but this poor child has none. I can only imagine that she feels very alone at this time. My heart and prayers go out to her and Prince and Blanket.  With the family members in court and flying around the globe with various activities, it is not possible for Paris to get the type of interaction and nurturing that she needs at this point in her life.  It is obvious that Michael made every effort to balance his career with fatherhood and that his children came before anything else.  That is why he was not in the public eye for so long.  But no one can judge what is going on in that household unless they live there everyday.  All else is just speculation, and who are we to judge.

God Bless and keep that family, and send your Love Father, directly to Paris and let her feel your arms around her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
To his princess thinks  daddy...  :bearhug: Paris do not need other...  :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:28:56 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

gwynned

Of course MJ brought them up their whole lives...but this line just stuck out to me. There are countless videos, interviews from others saying how much of a good father MJ is and how his kids are always respectful and it shows in their conduct. So it seems strange to me to include MJ in with T.J and K.J when they are the ones who are supposedly caring for MJ's children.

The article says 'Michael himself' and not just 'Michael'. This seems like a reinforcement to me. I don't see it as a clue or anything because we are past clues and if it was a clue it's not a very predominate or worthy clue. I just found it interesting and it seems by including the word himself they are talking about MJ in present tense rather than past tense.

Yes, the wording conveys a sense of Michael still being in the background.  Besides, he hasn't been around for 4 years.  We recall Paris at his Memorial.  So how could her current strange behavior be in any way attributable to Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Well Jermaine, I think MJ has enforced things perfectly fine for Paris. She's a fine young lady with a strong beautiful head on her shoulders.
I kinda miss her teenypopper cryptic lyrical tweets! But I guess she and MJ needed a break, for maybe a new chapter.
Can hardly wait what's next!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JERMAINE JACKSON
Paris Jackson Needs
DISCIPLINE

Paris Jackson does NOT respect authority ... so says her uncle Jermaine Jackson ... who insinuated that P's cutting incident was an overreaction to being told she couldn't go to a concert.

TMZ broke the story ... Paris was hospitalized last month for slicing her arm with a meat cleaver ... after she became upset at being told she was not allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson concert.

Sources say Paris'  issues stem from her father's death -- which she's had a very hard time dealing with ever since he passed in 2009.

But when we ran into Jermaine in Calabasas yesterday, he told us ... issues be damned, Paris still needs to learn she can't always do whatever she wants.

"[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager," Jermaine said ... "There are rules."

But Jermaine isn't just pointing the finger at Paris ... suggesting P's guardians are to blame -- "I just think that ... things could have been enforced a little stronger."

Look who's talking!!!! Ha ha .....

What about your kids JackSUN  :icon_rolleyes: ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

Look who's talking!!!! Ha ha .....

What about your kids JackSUN  :icon_rolleyes: ??

LMAO !! I love that gif!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions