WhatKindofLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
Back after a long long break.
July 01, 2013, 07:25:40 PM
Hi All,

I have been away for a couple of years, and not so much away, just not voicing my thoughts but more or less observing and doing a lot of research and study.  I Love and Believe in Michael's selfless work and his messages more than I could ever put into words.  So I must say I do not believe Michael will return but I do KNOW we will see him again very soon. I just hope everyone is prepared because many many are not. Just look around at what is going on with the earth and it is plain to see.  We don't have much more time left here.  And I'm certain that where ever Michael is, he is keeping himself ready too.

God Bless you ALL and stay strong and Keep the Faith.
WKL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: Back after a long long break.
July 01, 2013, 10:12:25 PM
Hi WhatKindofLove. Great to have you here sharing with us. I'm guessing that your name WhatKindofLove is actually agape love. Welcome back to the board

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

July 02, 2013, 02:43:07 AM
Hello, and welcome back. God bless you too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 02, 2013, 04:04:04 AM
hello and welcome back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

July 02, 2013, 08:11:55 AM

Welcome back here WhatKindofLove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 02, 2013, 11:05:35 AM
hi WhatKindofLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iLoveyoumore

July 02, 2013, 12:54:48 PM
Hi and welcome  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 02, 2013, 04:29:16 PM
WhatKindofLove  welcome back !!!!  :th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:32:47 PM
Thank you All, It's good to be here again.  It's seems I have a lot of catching up to do.   
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:33:59 PM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2013, 01:38:40 AM
 :bearhug: Welcome Back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MJonmind

July 03, 2013, 11:06:23 PM
Great to have you back! Care to share some things you found from your research and study? Also why you don't think he'll return but we'll see him very soon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:18:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great to have you back! Care to share some things you found from your research and study? Also why you don't think he'll return but we'll see him very soon?

I would love to share the things I have been studying on, but it would probably need to be in it's own thread.  It is not specific to a hoax, it is more to do the time we are in and where we are headed.  Also my studies and findings would challenge a lot of traditional belief systems.  I'm not a religious person because Christ didn't come to bring religion and he never taught from a specific bible. However religion has corrupted and twisted the teaching of Christ and the original inspired writings of the Hebrew people.  So I have been in search of what my heart tells me is right.  Then I have been looking at what is happening on the earth, things that the main stream media will never talk about.  And with all I have put together this tells me we will see Michael again, maybe not in these physical corrupted bodies but in the bodies that God created us in at the beginning.  Like Michael said, we are light and Yeshua said we are light, so that does mean something other than what we are now.  I know Michael was given a revelation from God, and when they reported him saying he was hearing from God, WHAT happened?  They label him crazy, just like the prophets of old.

Michael is NOT crazy and I believe he was hearing specific things from God about where we are headed and I feel certain THAT is ONE of the reasons he left. Not because of a carefully orchestrated Greatest Show on Earth.  That is deception, and Satan orchestrates deception.  So I trust that where ever Michael is, he is well prepared in his Spirit and Soul for what is going to happen in the next few years.  And if we are prepared we will see him.  Many won't and many won't even recognize him because they will be looking for a show and they will miss it all.  The reason I have not posted on the board in so long is because when doing and writing about research, people often want proof, but there is no proof as in, go here and read this or go there and read that.  This will not be something that anyone other than those that chose to see the truth will see and I nor anyone else can tell another person, "here is the truth"  each individual will have to experience if for themselves, but one thing is certain, before it is over, everyone will KNOW the same truth, because WE ARE ONE in Christ.

God Bless You All and Ask Jehovah for the answers, don't look to man.
WKL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions