iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

JOE JACKSON ABC, 123 ... Take This Tax Lien
June 30, 2013, 12:49:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackson family patriarch Joe Jackson doesn't live in Cali anymore ... but that's not stopping the State from coming after him ... claiming he still owes tax money, to the piddly tune of $2,700.

According to docs filed by the Golden State's Franchise Tax Board ... Joe needs to cough up exactly $2,719.86 for unpaid taxes in 2010.

Interesting part is ... in the docs, Joe's last known address is listed as the Jackson Compound in Calabasas -- where Katherine and Michael Jackson's kids live. BUT Joe's been estranged from the family for years (he's living in Vegas) and has no legal right to the property, which is owned by the Michael Jackson Estate.

Best of luck Cali.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

paula-c

I believe that it is not a lot of money for Joe, which one  is the great news :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Interesting part is ... in the docs, Joe's last known address is listed as the Jackson Compound in Calabasas -- where Katherine and Michael Jackson's kids live. BUT Joe's been estranged from the family for years (he's living in Vegas) and has no legal right to the property, which is owned by the Michael Jackson Estate.

:icon_rolleyes: :moonwalk_: :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

is (Michael) Joe Jackson living in the calabassas compound?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

I immediately thought the same thing, lol....perhaps MJ's the crazy driver of *Justin B's Ferrari-->was it ever driving backwards??LOL......

Blessings

*Justin B. apparently lives in the same neighborhood...who knows, eh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jackson family patriarch Joe Jackson doesn't live in Cali anymore ... but that's not stopping the State from coming after him ... claiming he still owes tax money, to the piddly tune of $2,700.

According to docs filed by the Golden State's Franchise Tax Board ... Joe needs to cough up exactly $2,719.86 for unpaid taxes in 2010.

Best of luck Cali.

Lol at the thread title  ::)  :LolLolLolLol: !!!! TMZ ain't shit.

ETA: Joe pay your taxes fool  :LolLolLolLol:.I guess we know where Jermaine gets it from  :thjajaja121:..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I immediately thought the same thing, lol
Yep, me three! I also had this flashback to playing Monopoly, that we suddenly had landed on "Income Tax, Pay 10% or $200". This has been such a crazy ride that sometimes it just feels we've been going around the board game with seemingly random things happening out of the blue, all part of MJ's plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I immediately thought the same thing, lol
Yep, me three! I also had this flashback to playing Monopoly, that we suddenly had landed on "Income Tax, Pay 10% or $200". This has been such a crazy ride that sometimes it just feels we've been going around the board game with seemingly random things happening out of the blue, all part of MJ's plan.

yes, or...... "like a box of chocolates" you never know what you gonna get! .... we love, consuming all the flavours...tho.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal