RK

Roger Friedman's turn now.....

Michael Jackson: Neverland Kid Told Me in 2005 “Nothing Happened” to Him or to Wade Robson
Michael Jackson: Neverland Kid Told Me in 2005 “Nothing Happened” to Him or to Wade Robson

06/30/13 11:09amRoger Friedman0

Wade Robson is the young man who is now suing Michael Jackson’s estate. He claims Jackson molested him from age 7 to 14.  Thanks to the re-surfacing of old “files” from the old “National Enquirer” in the British press today, I had go to back and look through my files from 2005. And what I found is pretty interesting.
I met with a young man named Bobby Newt, a kid from the files whom National Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager targeted as a Michael Jackson “victim.” By 2005 he was an adult, and I met with him. He told me nothing happened to him. He also added that nothing happened to Wade Robson, who was then going to be a witness in the trial.
Bobby Newt and his two brothers, who wanted to be the next Jackson 5, spent two weeks with Michael at his Hayvenhurst house in Encino (this was before Neverland). This is what I wrote:
“…nothing about what Bobby Newt hears now about himself or others makes sense.
“I don’t know what to believe. He had prime time with me and my brother in the guest room for two weeks,” he said. “And he didn’t try anything.”
As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson “victim” Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.
“Wade is straight as they come. He’s getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either,” Newt said.
Published April 7, 2005
Former Protege Vouches for Jackson
No matter who testifies next in Michael Jackson‘s alleged “prior acts” of sexual abuse mini-trial, the prosecution will have to deal with the fact that only one boy will show up to say he was molested many years ago by the pop star.
Now comes Robert Newt, 30, long a “Holy Grail” for The National Enquirer from its investigation into Jackson circa 1993.
Newt and his twin brother Ronald Newt Jr. (now deceased) were aspiring performers and spent two weeks as guests in the Jackson family home in Encino, Calif., around 1985. They were about 11 years old. This all occurred before Neverland was completed. Michael, Janet Jackson and LaToya Jackson were all there, as well as the Jackson parents.
Fast-forward to December 1993. The National Enquirer, desperate to get a scoop that Jackson has abused children, heard that the Newt kids once spent time with Jackson.
The tabloid offered the Newts’ father, Ronald Newt Sr., $200,000 to say that something happened between his kids and Jackson.
Newt, a San Francisco “character” and filmmaker whose past includes pimping and jail time, considered the offer.
A contract was drawn up, signed by Enquirer editor David Perel. Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager, who is also now deceased, met with Newt and his son at the Marriott hotel in downtown San Francisco.
It seemed that all systems were go. But the Newts declined the offer at the last minute.
Ron Newt Sr., to whom $200,000 would have seemed like the world on a silver platter, wrote “No good sucker” where his signature was supposed to go. The reason: Nothing ever happened between Jackson and the Newt boys.
Indeed, no kids, no matter how much money was dangled by the tabloids, ever showed up to trade stories of Jackson malfeasance for big lumps of cash after the first scandal broke in 1993.
“Maybe there aren’t any other kids,” a current Enquirer editor conceded.
I met Bobby Newt yesterday near the office where he works as a mortgage broker in suburban Los Angeles.
Just as his dad promised me a few days earlier, he’s a good-looking kid. He’s half black and half Chinese.
Robert and his twin brother were likely very cute kids. They have the same features as other boys advertised as alleged Neverland “victims.” But all Bobby Newt remembers of his encounter with Jackson is good times.
And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie.
“He said, ‘Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,’” Newt said. “He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, ‘We take these people down. That’s what we do.’”
Prior to Bobby’s meeting with Mitteager, Bobby’s father met with him and brought along an intermediary, San Francisco politician, businessman and fellow jailbird Charlie Walker.
Walker is infamous in San Francisco circles for being “hooked up” to anything interesting cooking on the West Coast.
“My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, ‘Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on ‘Oprah’ in front of all these people. You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we’ll give you money,’” Newt said.
Two pieces of evidence confirm the Newts’ story. One is the actual contract proffered by the Enquirer and signed by Perel, who declined to comment for this story.
The contract, written as a letter, says it’s an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding “your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson’s sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others.”
Mitteager expected them to sign, even though it was completely untrue and there was, in fact, no story.
He knew you were lying, I reminded Bobby Newt.
“Exactly! And he didn’t care! He was like, ‘Just say it and we’ll give you the money.’ And I was like, ‘He [Jackson] never touched me!” Newt said. “He [Mitteager] was really fishing and really digging. Think about it — most people you say it to, ‘We’ll give you this money,’ even [if it's not true]. And they’d take it.”
Bobby Newt recalled more details of the 30-minute meeting with The National Enquirer’s reporter:
“He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said ‘You know, it’s going to be a huge scandal. You’ll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You’re going to be famous!’ But to me, you’d be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn’t do anything even close to trying to molest us.”
Ironically, the second piece of evidence also backs up the Newts’ story. Unbeknownst to them, they were taped by Mitteager.
I told you last week that Mitteager did more surreptitious taping than Richard Nixon. When he died, the tapes were left to Hollywood investigator Paul Barresi. His dozens of hours of tapes include a conversation between Mitteager, Ron Newt Sr. and Charlie Walker.
When I read some of the transcript back to Newt the other day, he was shocked.
“I said all that,” he observed, surprised to have his memory prodded some 12 years later.
Back in the mid-’80s, Ron Newt Sr. put his three sons together as a singing group much as Joseph Jackson did. He called them The Newtrons.
After much pushing, he got the attention of Joe Jackson, who agreed to manage the group. Joe Jackson got the Newtrons a showcase at the Roxy in West Hollywood.
Michael showed up and loved them. The result was a two-week stay for the boys at the Encino house on Hayvenhurst Ave., where they were supposed to work on their music.
“We would see Michael in passing. We didn’t see him, maybe, because he was working on an album. We saw him downstairs in the kitchen and we talked to him,” he said.
The Newtrons eventually got a record contract and recorded the Jackson 5 hit “I Want You Back” at Hayvenhurst. They also spent the night at Tito Jackson‘s house. But nothing about what Bobby Newt hears now about himself or others makes sense.
“I don’t know what to believe. He had prime time with me and my brother in the guest room for two weeks,” he said. “And he didn’t try anything.”
As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson “victim” Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.
Jackson’s former maid Blanca Francia implicated Robson in the case during Monday’s testimony. Robson is not testifying for the prosecution.
“Wade is straight as they come. He’s getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either,” Newt said.
He shakes his head, thinking about those who have made claims against Jackson.
“You have to look at these people, go back and see when their relationship with Michael fractured. The calls stopped coming,” he said.
And Newt should know. After the adventure in 1985, the Newts never saw Jackson again. It didn’t bother them, Bobby says, as much as it might have others.
“They probably didn’t like it. And this is their way of getting back at him,” he said.
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Roger Friedman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4everTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But don't AEG know that they can get into a lot of trouble for lying about the FBI Files.  If the FBI gets involve they are going to be in big trouble. The information that was printed in the paper that they owned is not true. This means that a lot of people are going to be put in jail. And to blatantly state that the FBI with held crucial information is very out there.  I do not think that these people know who they are going up against.  If AEG is doing this then they are very desperate and they better pray that the big Guns  the FBI do not get involve with this because that will be the end.

And this bit of information about the FBI Files coming up is pretty interesting. Because it was Mr. Sneddon that was the one that started the whole thing with the FBI regarding searching different countries trying to find some evidence against Michael. And if this was true then Michael would have not be acquitted of all charges.  Someone is being paid to lie to the tabloids and I believe this is something  very big.  A lot of people are going to be in some serious trouble.

I think apart from AEG owning The Mirror, there is no proof stating it really was AEG that spread the lies with this news report. And it isn't just the The mirror, there have been many newspapers in the past, and in the present, that lied and continue to lie about Michael's life and character. But still, no department is out to stop this except for those ardent Michael fans who want the BS to be put to rest.

Once a top notch celebrity is accused of something, media cooks stories up to sell their product. And this tradition is continuing. I don't know about the other celebrities, but this is definitely the case with Michael. And not to forget, there are people who 'sell' these stories for money. But this story that Michael had molested '24' boys and has covered it up is simply too much. I'm presently at a loss of words to describe the injustice involved in this whole thing. What is happening?
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:11:36 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

@Bec how did u get the 7?

Oops it's 14, not 16, my bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

iLoveyoumore

But it's still 7
14 ÷ 2 = 7

:icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

@Faithad777 , I've never been able to convince myself about AEG being the bad guys, they were very much involved with the 'This is it' Rehearsals, and that movie is all about clues and hints re: death hoax. Or it might be possible that very few people were in the know. But i believe it's not a big deal for the rest of the AEG [yes, the bad ones] to extract the information and know it themselves. So, in some way or the other, AEG would be knowing [even from this very forum they can know, if they really wanted to]. so what's the purpose of this trial?

Thriller4ever, I understand what you mean.  But I must say that since AEG is all about profits (aren't all the powerful, big companies?) even though they were the ones promoting "This is it", they were at the same time wanting/trying to control Michael, treating him like a "circus animal", "slapping" him and so on......
AEG may not have paid enough attention to really understand the meaning of the movie "Gilda" for example, what I'm trying to say is that they may have been so concerned about recouping the money they had already advanced to Michael and others that they did not care what they were promoting, as long as it was successful and made them money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4everTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

@Faithad777 , I've never been able to convince myself about AEG being the bad guys, they were very much involved with the 'This is it' Rehearsals, and that movie is all about clues and hints re: death hoax. Or it might be possible that very few people were in the know. But i believe it's not a big deal for the rest of the AEG [yes, the bad ones] to extract the information and know it themselves. So, in some way or the other, AEG would be knowing [even from this very forum they can know, if they really wanted to]. so what's the purpose of this trial?

Thriller4ever, I understand what you mean.  But I must say that since AEG is all about profits (aren't all the powerful, big companies?) even though they were the ones promoting "This is it", they were at the same time wanting/trying to control Michael, treating him like a "circus animal", "slapping" him and so on......
AEG may not have paid enough attention to really understand the meaning of the movie "Gilda" for example, what I'm trying to say is that they may have been so concerned about recouping the money they had already advanced to Michael and others that they did not care what they were promoting, as long as it was successful and made them money.

Because they are a big company, and as you said are all about profits, I believe they can easily find information and get to the truth. Maybe not during the rehearsals but after Michael's supoosed 'death', all this hullabaloo would have definitely let them know MJ's alive and fine.

And if they know, what is the purpose of the trial. I strongly feel it is to uncover something or someone. Initially, I had thought it would be the siblings because of the motion that they were in financial difficulties at certain point in their lives. Now i don't know.

But it's still 7
14 ÷ 2 = 7

I think we only add in numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

paula-c

Why is all this bullshit being thrown now? Is it to keep MJ from coming back.....intimidate him into staying 'dead'?
 Are AEG behind this as well as Wade's claim?
It makes me feel like throwing up. 
Just vile and nasty .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Have faith in MJ.

This is a wrongful DEATH trial brought by Ms. Katherine Jackson.

MJ isn't dead.

Ms. Katherine Jackson knows that.

I don't believe MJ would ask  his mother to file a fraudulent suit. Therefore, I believe the trial is bogus.

:th_bravo:

enough is enough   :computer-losy-smiley:  now we are getting tired with all these lies   :Crash:  This is the leit motif of the moment  of the media  :computer-losy-smiley:

I think Michael will be felt soon   :icon_mrgreen:
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:30:00 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

iLoveyoumore

But it's still 7
14 ÷ 2 = 7

I think we only add in numerology.

Yes. It was supposed to be humorous. Sorry.

Is it to keep MJ from coming back.....intimidate him into staying 'dead'?

I think if Michael has planned something this big with a great comeback, he can't be stopped by some lying fools and/or AEG/sony. I believe these people just can't ruin his plans, they can't win Michael.

but I hope this is not the case anyways.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Guys, do you remember way back when on a post that was talking about Book of Tapes. And we all was wondering what that was all about.  Is it possible with the help of some people in high places Michael was able to get a hold of the transcripts of all of these illegal transactions that was going on about him.

I am still trying to figure out what information Michael have on them that makes them want to silence him forever. And again what does these child molestation allegations got to do with the Wrongful Death of Michael Jackson case.

One does not have anything to do with the other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

they were at the same time wanting/trying to control Michael, treating him like a "circus animal", "slapping" him and so on......

I do not believe for one minute that MJ would tolerate such treatment. MJ is not a victim nor is he a pathetic wimp.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys: report
The King of Pop hired a private investigator to collect all the skeletons in his closet and bury them, according to an explosive report in London's Sunday People. But now a former associate of the investigator is talking.

Michael Jackson spent nearly $35 million in a desperate bid to cover up his crimes after he molested at least 24 boys, according to an explosive report published Saturday.

London’s Sunday People tabloid says it obtained “secret FBI files” full of stomach-churning details about the late King of Pop’s seamy past.
Jackson allegedly was once caught groping a famous child star and watching pornographic films while molesting another boy.
He allegedly fondled a third boy in his private theater as the victim’s clueless mother sat only a few rows away, according to the purported FBI files.

The documents – identified as case numbers CADCE MJ-02463 and CR 01046 — were apparently never turned over to prosecutors in the sensational 2005 trial that cleared Jackson of molestation charges.

In a twist, the bombshell files dating to 1989 were assembled by private eye Anthony Pellicano, who Jackson hired to make sure the skeletons in his closet stayed out of the spotlight.

Pellicano is now in prison, serving a 15-year sentence for racketeering and wiretapping in an unrelated case — but one of his ex-associates opened up to Sunday People.

“I was hired by him to find out where the fires needed putting out and, in this case, where allegations would be coming from,” the unidentified sleuth said.

“But I have never worked on a case with as many potential claimants as the Jackson case.”

The Daily News obtained FBI files on Jackson in 2009 under the Freedom of Information Act. Those files contained no mention of the sordid documents obtained by Sunday People.

Calls to the FBI on Saturday went unreturned.

The Pellicano files identify a total of 17 boys — including five child actors and two dancers — that Jackson is said to have preyed upon.

Jackson’s other alleged victims include a European boy and the sons of a screenwriter.

At least three boys got hush money, the Pellicano investigator said.
The family of one of them, a well-known young actor, received nearly $600,000 “to refrain from any and all contact with media and communications, newspapers, television, radio, film and books,” the newspaper reported.
The files also include interviews with former Jackson aides who claim the pop king was obsessed with child porn.

“Our reports painted the picture that Jackson was a serial child predator,” the Pellicano associate said.

The $35 million payout includes a nearly $20 million settlement to the family of Jordan Chandler, a 13-year-old boy the singer had befriended.
Word of the massive payout comes days after one of Jackson’s longtime defenders, Wade Robson, filed a lawsuit against the singer’s estate that claims he was molested as well.

A former child pal of Jackson’s and now a choreographer to the stars, the 30-year-old Robson says he was repeatedly abused during visits to the Neverland Ranch during the 1990s.

The abuse started when Robson was 7 and continued until he was 14, the paper reported.

The fresh accusations have emerged during a dark period for the Jackson clan.

Michael’s 15-year-old daughter, Paris, was hospitalized early this month after a botched suicide attempt.
And a wrongful-death trial in Los Angeles pitting Jackson’s mother, Katherine, against concert giant AEG Live has forced Jacko’s family to relive the day he was found dead of a drug overdose in June 2009.

More Links: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I have been very busy, so if I've repeated the post, please delete it]

while doing a vodoo dance at midnight and eating the heads off of live chickens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:screaming-7365:
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:25:27 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

they were at the same time wanting/trying to control Michael, treating him like a "circus animal", "slapping" him and so on......

I do not believe for one minute that MJ would tolerate such treatment. MJ is not a victim nor is he a pathetic wimp.

I wasn't at all implying that he is, bec.   I was saying AEG WANTED to control him.  From what we have heard so far during the trial, in order to control their advances, AEG wanted to control all aspects of Michael's life. It was TMZ who used the words "circus animal" and that's how AEG's treatment towards Michael was (again from witnesses who testified in court).  In my opinion, this is one of the reasons of the trial.  To show people how these promoters treat the artists, even though without the artists they would not be in business to begin with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I don't believe MJ would get himself in that kind of situation in the first place. I think he's too smart n too good of a businessman to be bamboozled like that. He's been in the entertainment business for 40 years; he knows who to work with and who not, he knows a good deal from a bad one and he has great lawyers on his side to make sure the contracts are fair, legal, and adhered to.

But who knows. Some parts are real, some staged. Picking n choosing which is which is a challenge. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

The files addressed to Anthony Pelicano.... I can't copy them , so you have to click the mirror link and then scroll to the middle of tabloid story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions