Lisa Marie Presley Blog
December 28, 2009, 03:22:07 PM
I have read and re-read LMP's blog and it seems authentic to me.

When she says how she felt after the divorce and the struggle she went through to get over him.  It sounds authentic and real....  to all those out there who have had their hearts broken and struggled to get over someone.. we all been through this, right?  You go through stages of anger and indifference.

I truly believe she romantically loved him.  I dont believe this marriage was a sham.

He Knew.

Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later   I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.

The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Lisa Marie Presley Blog
December 28, 2009, 04:43:23 PM
You're right, it sounds very real to me too. I don't think it was a sham either... They looked so happy together somehow.
If this is for real, I can imagine how bad LMP must be feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 04:48:15 PM
When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

This part always stood out the most for me. I have wondered what she knew and what she meant by this haunting statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 04:50:36 PM
Oh God. I don't think Michael is a saint...but to talk all this bs in her blog breaks my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:01:50 PM
""i hope anyone feelsthey have failed to help him can be set free "'
  shock to world but he excatly knew his fate
safe him from self destructive behaviour
he was dynamic force and power that cant be under estimated
 when he used it for something good its really good and when its bad its really bad
 vampire and leeches manage to magnetize around him""

for me these sentences explain alot  ,after 25th june dr sanjay gupta and his lawyer were furious about his overmedication issue  dr sanjay also mention he started to maintain his distance whenever i wanted to discuss about over medication issue what he told was 40 tablets of Xanax he used to take per day    
 and then rabbie said in a interview when he heard this breaking new something like what a stupid person he is how could he do it to his children they dont have a mother even.
     does it mean  he was aware of consequences but gave up hope to live ..  ?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 29, 2009, 04:13:51 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

This part always stood out the most for me. I have wondered what she knew and what she meant by this haunting statement.
that makes me feel it is fake. I don't know Michael, but I don't think that if Michael was angry he would throw things and hurt her maybe.. no def not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 29, 2009, 05:06:57 AM
It is often the case that the quiet ones present the most surprises. We saw what we were allowed to see. The persona was seen but few saw the person. MJ was underestimated and that worked well for him in business and in life. When people are underestimated they can slide under the radar and accomplish a great deal.

I have neighbors however I do not know what goes on in their homes when doors are closed. The friendly loving couple may fight like cats and dogs when they are out of sight. It takes two to make a relationship work. Likewise, it usually involves both when a relationship falls apart. Each person plays a role. I have read consistent stories from various sources that indicate how MJ does what MJ wants to do and goes after what he wants. A perfectionist does not settle for less. That can be good and it can be not so good depending on what the person has set their sights on getting.

I take her comments with a grain of salt since there are usually multiple sides to every story: his, hers, and ultimately the truth. However I am inclined to believe some of her statements since she was there...behind closed doors with him. Fans like us were not there to know him as  she did. We met only the persona and not the person. There had to be times within a 24/7 period when he stepped out of chararcter and behaved like himself...whoever that may have been.

When each of us is in a different setting with different people, we behave one way however when we are alone or with those who we are close to then we behave differently and let our guard down. It is not unusual at all to conduct ourselves in this manner.

I look to this particular statement and am reminded of a few others who have commented about his behavior when he was off stage and outside of the public eye. The voice changed, the man spoke using certain adult language and he ...omg ...drank alcohol. LOL...he is an adult male and that is often what adult males do. Let's not forget the stash of magazines that his lawyers allowed to be discussed during the trial. Many fans probably fainted and went into a coma over that revelation. That image was never allowed for public eyes and ears for many decades. Image makers work extremely hard to protect images.

I am as fascinated with MJ fans almost as much as I am fascinated with the man himself. It is interesting to see how people saw MJ and held fast to their belief of who the man is. Despite the tabloid like negative publicity that he received in recent years, his image makers are among the best.

Quote from: "Eva R"

that makes me feel it is fake. I don't know Michael, but I don't think that if Michael was angry he would throw things and hurt her maybe.. no def not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 29, 2009, 05:21:24 AM
It is often the case that the quiet ones present the most surprises. We saw what we were allowed to see. The persona was seen but few saw the person. MJ was underestimated and that worked well for him in business and in life. When people are underestimated they can slide under the radar and accomplish a great deal.

I have neighbors however I do not know what goes on in their homes when doors are closed. The friendly loving couple may fight like cats and dogs when they are out of sight. It takes two to make a relationship work. Likewise, it usually involves both when a relationship falls apart. Each person plays a role. I have read consistent stories from various sources that indicate how MJ does what MJ wants to do and goes after what he wants. A perfectionist does not settle for less. That can be good and it can be not so good depending on what the person has set their sights on getting.

I take her comments with a grain of salt since there are usually multiple sides to every story: his, hers, and ultimately the truth. However I am inclined to believe some of her statements since she was there...behind closed doors with him. Fans like us were not there to know him as  she did. We met only the persona and not the person. There had to be times within a 24/7 period when he stepped out of chararcter and behaved like himself...whoever that may have been.

When each of us is in a different setting with different people, we behave one way however when we are alone or with those who we are close to then we behave differently and let our guard down. It is not unusual at all to conduct ourselves in this manner.

I look to this particular statement and am reminded of a few others who have commented about his behavior when he was off stage and outside of the public eye. The voice changed, the man spoke using certain adult language and he ...omg ...drank alcohol. LOL...he is an adult male and that is often what adult males do. Let's not forget the stash of magazines that his lawyers allowed to be discussed during the trial. Many fans probably fainted and went into a coma over that revelation. That image was never allowed for public eyes and ears for many decades. Image makers work extremely hard to protect images.

I am as fascinated with MJ fans almost as much as I am fascinated with the man himself. It is interesting to see how people saw MJ and held fast to their belief of who the man is. Despite the tabloid like negative publicity that he received in recent years, his image makers are among the best.

Quote from: "Eva R"

yeah that is right. But I just can't imagine Michael be so aggressive that Lisa is scared you know :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 29, 2009, 05:49:35 AM
Noooo...aggression may not have been directed towards her. Agressive behavior is a weak minded person's method. Smart people climb inside of the head of others. Most master players in the game of life are very calculating and strategic with their moves.

By most accounts he is described as being very shrewd in business. That mindset does not stop at the door. People tend to carryover their behavior and ways of thinking within other areas of their life i.e. personal interactions with others.

My statements are in no way critical. I simply observe and notice trends and consistencies. I appreciate a brilliant mind as well as the next person. In my line of work, I see daily how the mind works and  how people can be encouraged to think about and believe what is offered to them. For example...if I am angered by someone I can shout and become physical. That  lasts a short time. However, if I climb inside of a person's head in the "right way" then that could last a lifetime.

[quote="Eva

yeah that is right. But I just can't imagine Michael be so aggressive that Lisa is scared you know :S[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:05:25 AM
I don't think she meant agressive as to hurt her....maybe she meant his inteligence and ability to reach what you want...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

Do

December 29, 2009, 02:15:47 PM
There is an (in my opinion ofcourse) upright biography about Michael, written by R. Taraborrelli, called "The magic, the madness, the whole story" in which he (the writer) reveils a lot about the relationship between Michael and Lisa Marie. Many of the information is based on interviews held both with Michael and Lisa. After reading it, you'll be able to better understand Lisa's point of view. I think they were really in love, but have had a hard time too. But to be as mean as she was in some interviews about her marriage with Michael was certainly not done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

larab

December 29, 2009, 02:32:31 PM
"He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.
When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad"

she was probably talking about his drug use. he could score any drug he wanted whenever he wanted to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:27:09 AM

That statement has been driving me crazy too!  I wonder why she would say it at all?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 31, 2009, 08:17:41 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

That statement has been driving me crazy too!  I wonder why she would say it at all?  :?
thats does annoy me when they say things like this and keep you hanging my mind is fragile enough already :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 10:53:53 AM
In my opinion, for what it's worth, LMP put that statement in as a warning.  MJ, as we should all know, is a very intelligent person.  We don't know exactly how intelligent.  He wasn't physical, I don't think.  But, sometimes supremely intelligent people can devise ways of dealing with an offender that can be scarier and more insidious than a simple, get it over with lashing out.  MJ has observed people ever since he was young, learned things that would allow him to KNOW them; that can be very dangerous for the recipient.  So, I think LMP was issuing a warning to those that perceives him a being malleable and weak.  He can be nice and sweet, but don't get on his bad side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions