iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wade Robson has outlined the sexual molestation allegations against Michael Jackson, claiming MJ molested him in various ways from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.

The documents -- obtained by TMZ -- are heavily redacted.  In one section alone, 7 lines of alleged abuse are blacked out.

Wade's lawyer claims after MJ's first accuser -- Jordan Chandler -- made allegations against MJ, Michael started calling Wade and "brainwashed him into being a good soldier."

According to the docs, Michael would role-play with Wade, saying "They are saying we did all of this disgusting sexual stuff.  We never did any of that, right?"

In another role-playing session in 2005 - during the molestation trial -- Michael allegedly told Wade, "They are making up all these lies about you and I, saying that we did all this disgusting sexual stuff.  They are just trying to take us down, take away my power and my money, take away our careers.  We can't let them do this."

The docs also describe the incident reported by a former housekeeper during MJ's 2005 criminal trial -- when she testified that she walked by Michael's shower and heard him playing with "little Wade." She said she saw two pairs of underwear outside the shower -- one was MJ's, the other was a "little boy's neon green pair."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

This guy disappeared into the air and now he's back... ugh.

twitter Front commented this Wade stuff as bullshit:

Front ‏@frontback777 54m
.@TheVogueRogue No I'm not feeling better & the Wade BS only adds to it. What happened 2 his heart?? What abt everything MJ did 4 him?(cont)

Front ‏@frontback777 53m
.@TheVogueRogue I REFUSE to believe this is him.I know he is good in his heart-he has just fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed$$$!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Andrea

My thoughts about this whole thing have been all over the place, as to WHY it's happening and why now.  The only irrefutable truth is that this is BS and that Michael is innocent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ Andrea    Michael is innocent.

ABSOLUTELY      :moonwalk_:       

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

This guy disappeared into the air and now he's back... ugh.

twitter Front commented this Wade stuff as bullshit:

Front ‏@frontback777 54m
.@TheVogueRogue No I'm not feeling better & the Wade BS only adds to it. What happened 2 his heart?? What abt everything MJ did 4 him?(cont)

Front ‏@frontback777 53m
.@TheVogueRogue I REFUSE to believe this is him.I know he is good in his heart-he has just fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed$$$!!!!!

MJ is innocent.
Obviously, WR and his lawyer are still smelling the MONEY. ANYTHING for MONEY.
@Frontback:

I REFUSE to believe this is him.I know he is good in his heart-he has just fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed$$$!!!!!!

Maybe I got it all wrong, but I've been thinking that Front REFUSES to believe this is really WR that even of all the lies and BS Wade has been telling about MJ, Front still has faith in the goodness in WR's heart and his words are almost like defending towards him, "he has fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed" and that there's more to it (we don't know)..

*edited*
Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:23:10 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Michael is innocent.
Michael is innocent.
MJ is innocent.

Do we even have to say that, lol. I think everybody here knows it.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now I'm 100% sure that AEG is behind Wade's allegations.  Just look at the timing.  There is a lot of sympathy, love and understanding towards Michael, his children and how good of a father he "was" for his children now more than ever before.  With the videos and the photos shown in court yesterday of Michael and his children, how cute and loving they were. Michael was a father, a teacher, a mentor to his children and all of the positive emotions and feelings this brings out towards Michael, and AEG is on the verge of  losing the case here, and there's a lot of money involved, millions or may be billions. 
So, AEG once again brings in Wade with his baseless allegations to discredit Michael and the court case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

iLoveyoumore, that is a given here on the forum, you're totally right.  But if lies are so easily repeated, then so should the truth.

Faithad, that is definitely one possibility that I'm not dismissing.  I don't think anyone should be underestimated.
Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:36:49 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I find it really interesting that "7" lines were blacked out. there is that number again....Michael's signature mark.

We know that Michael is innocent - we just don't know if WR is for or against Michael. I think I'll continue to sit back and observe. I think that T. Messereau will make sure to set the record straight and I can't wait for all of the cards to fall.

Blessings   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

I find it really interesting that "7" lines were blacked out. there is that number again....Michael's signature mark.

Yes it is his mark.

I don't believe Twitter Front. Much as I didn't believe TS/_comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Ya those 7s are hard to ignore...especially when thrust so blatantly in front (lol) of us.  The other main possibility for me (if not "them" out to "get" MJ) is that Wade is helping MJ out - the ultimate goal being to clear Michael's name.  And Front's tweets do seem to have a 'read between the lines' element to them.  But that's Front though, what he says can be interpreted a number of ways. So his anger and confusion with Wade could either be genuine, or representative of what MJ had and has had to endure for the past 20 years.  Whatever's happening, headlines are being made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

And it is indeed representative, isn't it. Good point, Andrea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Wade Robson has outlined the sexual molestation allegations against Michael Jackson, claiming MJ molested him in various ways from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.

The documents -- obtained by TMZ -- are heavily redacted.  In one section alone, 7 lines of alleged abuse are blacked out.

Wade's lawyer claims after MJ's first accuser -- Jordan Chandler -- made allegations against MJ, Michael started calling Wade and "brainwashed him into being a good soldier."

According to the docs, Michael would role-play with Wade, saying "They are saying we did all of this disgusting sexual stuff.  We never did any of that, right?"

In another role-playing session in 2005 - during the molestation trial -- Michael allegedly told Wade, "They are making up all these lies about you and I, saying that we did all this disgusting sexual stuff.  They are just trying to take us down, take away my power and my money, take away our careers.  We can't let them do this."

The docs also describe the incident reported by a former housekeeper during MJ's 2005 criminal trial -- when she testified that she walked by Michael's shower and heard him playing with "little Wade." She said she saw two pairs of underwear outside the shower -- one was MJ's, the other was a "little boy's neon green pair."

WADE: THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS!

And when you think that 2 days ago,I was wondering how long it will pass ,before tmz puts his dirty hands on it, and make up a nasty story  :animal0017: ...........
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:58:07 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

"Role-playing" does not fit with what they go on to describe at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

And this part is the most..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions