Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson enjoyed creating controversy
25 June 2013

Michael Jackson enjoyed creating controversy by wearing dramatic make-up and face masks in public.

The late King of Pop's former bodyguard, Matt Fiddes - who believes he could be the biological father of Michael's 11-year-old son Blanket - claims the 'Thriller' hitmaker loved the media circus that surrounded him until his death.

Speaking on 'Daybreak' on Tuesday (25.06.13), the 34-year-old martial arts expert said: ''He really loved the whole controversy, he understood that if he put that face mask on then he's going to make news the next day.  ;)

''Obviously he had two sides, he used to say to me 'Matt, I want my life to be the biggest mystery on earth'... but behind the scenes he was the nicest person I have ever known.''

Matt shared a close relationship with the 'This Is It' performer, and claims Michael had no interest in appearing normal to the public.

He explained: ''I remember once we were getting ready to go out and we were just doing something simple, we were going to Uri Geller's house for a curry and watch a movie... and Michael put some tape on his nose and I said to him 'Why did you putting tape on your nose?' and he said it 'guarantees me front pages the next day, Matt'.''  :thjajaja121:

But Matt insisted that Michael never wanted his children, Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, to be famous.

He said: ''He wouldn't want his children to be famous, we spent years guarding their privacy... he didn't want them to be superstars.''

Michael passed away from Propofol intoxication exactly four years ago.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Matt dear ,hello  :icon_rolleyes: .......As if we didn't already know that..:icon_lol: !!!!!
Just look around you,what's going on  :michael_jackson-1135: .....
Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:31:33 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

The late King of Pop's former bodyguard, Matt Fiddes - who believes he could be the biological father of Michael's 11-year-old son Blanket - [...]
I'm so sick of this bullshit!

'Matt, I want my life to be the biggest mystery on earth'...
:icon_e_wink:  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

I have enough of this shit . :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Quote from: applehead250609 on Today at 04:27:22 PM
The late King of Pop's former bodyguard, Matt Fiddes - who believes he could be the biological father of Michael's 11-year-old son Blanket - [...]
I'm so sick of this bullshit!

Another more :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson enjoyed creating controversy
25 June 2013

Michael Jackson enjoyed creating controversy by wearing dramatic make-up and face masks in public.

The late King of Pop's former bodyguard, Matt Fiddes - who believes he could be the biological father of Michael's 11-year-old son Blanket - claims the 'Thriller' hitmaker loved the media circus that surrounded him until his death.

Speaking on 'Daybreak' on Tuesday (25.06.13), the 34-year-old martial arts expert said: ''He really loved the whole controversy, he understood that if he put that face mask on then he's going to make news the next day.  ;)

''Obviously he had two sides, he used to say to me 'Matt, I want my life to be the biggest mystery on earth'... but behind the scenes he was the nicest person I have ever known.''

Matt shared a close relationship with the 'This Is It' performer, and claims Michael had no interest in appearing normal to the public.

He explained: ''I remember once we were getting ready to go out and we were just doing something simple, we were going to Uri Geller's house for a curry and watch a movie... and Michael put some tape on his nose and I said to him 'Why did you putting tape on your nose?' and he said it 'guarantees me front pages the next day, Matt'.''  :thjajaja121:

But Matt insisted that Michael never wanted his children, Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, to be famous.

He said: ''He wouldn't want his children to be famous, we spent years guarding their privacy... he didn't want them to be superstars.''

Michael passed away from Propofol intoxication exactly four years ago.

Matt dear ,hello  :icon_rolleyes: .......As if we didn't already know that..:icon_lol: !!!!!
Just look around you,what's going on  :michael_jackson-1135: .....

:LolLolLolLol:you know what guys he could have very well asked these guys to make these donations of sperm for the soul purpose of just that to bring contoversy. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Andrea

:icon_lol:

(sorry for laughing blankie but that smiley is hilarious. Love you!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

:icon_lol:

(sorry for laughing blankie but that smiley is hilarious. Love you!)

:icon_razz:  :bearhug: Love you too Andrea , so much !!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Do these IDIOTS never think of the kids?? and what their PUBLIC BS statements do to them?? oooo i'd like to punch em all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

So the guy that reminds the press that MJ loved to create controversy is the same guy who claims to be a bio parent. Gee. How ironic. What's next, Wade reminds the press that MJ always wanted to direct movies, and wanted to take the medium to the next level? And MJ was always such a practical joker too. In between touching him that is. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

So the guy that reminds the press that MJ loved to create controversy is the same guy who claims to be a bio parent. Gee. How ironic. What's next, Wade reminds the press that MJ always wanted to direct movies, and wanted to take the medium to the next level? And MJ was always such a practical joker too. In between touching him that is.

glimpses and flashes ?  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal