PARIS JACKSON
Guardianship Will NOT Change
BUT...

Paris Jackson will NOT get new guardians in the wake of her suicide attempt, but TMZ has learned Debbie Rowe is keeping a watchful eye on the situation and could mount a challenge if things get worse.

The guardianship judge had asked a probate court investigator to do some digging after the suicide attempt ... to find out if the guardians were taking proper care of Paris.  As you know, Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson are currently co-guardians.

The report is in, and the judge has decided NOT to change the current guardianship arrangement.

TMZ has learned ... the probate court investigator met with Debbie Rowe -- who has developed an extremely strong bond with Paris -- her biological child.  Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rowe told the investigator she believes TJ is doing a great job as guardian, despite the fact that Paris does not want a man to replace Michael Jackson and tell her what to do.

We're told Rowe also thinks Katherine has done a good job, especially considering her age and health.

But Rowe made it clear ... if the situation gets worse, she will file legal docs for guardianship.  For now, however, Rowe believes the guardianship works fine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:41:47 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

For now, however, Rowe believes the guardianship works

For now no, .. there are already 4 years
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cassi

i  read on a gossip site that Mrs. Jackson, Debbie, and Diana Ross could have a possible custody battle. I dont believe it, but i do believe Paris will get well and continue to be under the guardianship of her grandma. i also feel that Paris will grow up to be one of the greatest actresses, she has star quality just like her father, all the kids will be great because they had such a wonderful teacher, their daddy; Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions