2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Paris Jackson
Mike/Splash News Online
PEOPLE MAGAZINE

Paris Jackson is continuing to seek treatment.

A source close to the Jackson family says that Paris, 15, may be headed to a longer-term treatment center out of state after her stint in a psychiatric facility at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.

"Paris will be staying at least another week, and then she'll be going to a facility for additional care," says the source.

The move comes after much discussion within the Jackson family about how best to care for Paris. The teen, who has a recent history of mental health issues that include cutting, was hospitalized on June 5 for taking pills and harming herself with a knife.

"This has been so hard for Mrs. Jackson," says the source of grandmother Katherine, who has legal co-guardianship of Paris. "She keeps saying she's never had any experience of how to deal with someone in this situation."

The decision to move Paris to a longer-term treatment center – a decision made by Katherine and Paris's biological mother Debbie Rowe in consultation with doctors – is in part based on Katherine Jackson's fears that her granddaughter had "fallen in with the wrong crowd" in Los Angeles, says the source.

The facility will include both school and therapy.

The source says that Katherine Jackson is hoping that her granddaughter will have time and space to heal.

Paris remained in the hospital on June 16, when her siblings Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, attended the wedding of their cousin Taj Jackson with their grandmother.

"They were having a blast and dancing," says the source. "But Katherine seemed sad and thoughtful. Her mind is very much on Paris."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This just confirms to me that we won't be seeing Paris for a while. Whether she's actually in the hospital or some where hanging out with MJ, I think this just let's us know Paris will be M.I.A for the immediate future. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
For me Michael has decided that to protect her...Paris has always been very active since June 25, 2009  and has always worked with her daddy....  :icon_e_wink: Now she will make a lovely holiday with him...  :icon_razz: away from the chatter of the peoples  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions