Re: Four years later, how do you feel?
April 28, 2014, 01:44:51 PM
I took a lot of distance since few time... maybe that's what helps me to be back here from time to time to says "i'm still here".

All i know is that this story last for too long to be a simple "death". It was strange in the beginning and the fact that it is still going on, IS strange.

I'm still so full of hopes, and full of question and full of "fed-up-ness" lol  I don't know where to start lol  It's like this little song that comes one day in your head, you sing it all day long, you hate it and like it at the same time, and when you think you forgot it, here it comes again to tickle your ears and you start humhumming again.

This hoax cannot leave you alone. No matter what, it's here, it's in everything you see, hear, say.... It comes back any time you enter a shop where MJ's music is playing. It runs at you anytime you see the number 7 adding up somewhere. And you think you're nuts.

It's here all around me, because MJ's is always somewhere in my heart. He keeps knocking gently at my door, reminding me there's nothing i can do about it, to forget about the hoax, forget about him. I look at all those "clues" in my life, making me think MJ is not dead,MJ is someplace i don't know ,yet. I look at it with a smile and i think to myself "Maybe soon, i know you'll do that in your own time, as you always did" and i try to get back to everyday stuff.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Four years later, how do you feel?
May 03, 2014, 05:12:58 PM
I couldn't have said it better, whatyourheartsays.  I'm still a believer.  Although I don't  care to visit this site much anymore I am grateful that it was here when I needed it and still here for all of us.
Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 05:14:02 PM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 04, 2014, 02:15:27 AM
Isn't it about time we updated the title of this thread? ... or started a new one - 'five years later'!

Here's something if you have the time and inclination - find your posts from early on in this thread  :compute:, see if you've changed in a year,  :icon_e_surprised: perhaps, or :icon_redface: maybe, and be reminded of old members who no longer post :icon_e_sad:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

May 04, 2014, 05:32:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Isn't it about time we updated the title of this thread? ... or started a new one - 'five years later'!

Here's something if you have the time and inclination - find your posts from early on in this thread  :compute:, see if you've changed in a year,  :icon_e_surprised: perhaps, or :icon_redface: maybe, and be reminded of old members who no longer post :icon_e_sad:.

When it's five years later on the 25th of June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions