'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings': Paris Jackson's suicide attempt came days after learning that she does not share same biological father as brother

The truth regarding her paternity has always been surrounded in rumours and theories.
But, Paris Jackson's recent suicide attempt happened just days after she was told that she does not share the same biological father as her older brother, Prince.
The 15-year-old had previously been convinced that she was Prince's 'full' sister.

She believed that Debbie Rowe and an unnamed man were their biological parents.

A family friend told The Sun newspaper: 'Paris has always wanted to believe Michael was her dad, but was aware that wasn't really the case.
'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings. She always idolised him. Hearing that she wasn't started a downward spiral.'

Paris was told the news to prepare her for what could be released in an upcoming court case.
The Jackson family are currently suing concert firm AEG in a £26billion court battle, who they say is to blame for Michael's death.
However, after learning the truth, many rows broke out between Paris and Prince, 16.

Then, over the days that followed, Paris spiralled into depression and was admitted to the UCLA medical centre hospital after cutting her wrists and taking an overdose of pills on 5 June.
Whilst the teen is said to be feeling better, she could remain in hospital for another month.
Afterwards, she will move back in her mother Debbie, to her ranch in California.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
If Paris was "aware" that have the same parent .... that the suicide attempt?  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I believe she had a gut instinct anyhow, but it was never confirmed until recently, due to the trial and all the dirt that will come with it.  REmember Katherine begging them not to bring up the childrens paternity in court??.

I bet we will see more $$$$$ hungry attention seekers claiming to be her biological father now that this news has broke.   

REgardless, a father is someone that raises children from the beginning.....not an absent sperm donor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"A family friend told the Sun Newspaper"

The Sun.... That's all I needed to read.  And maybe I'm in the minority, but I happen to think Paris looks very much so like Michael, especially when she smiles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"A family friend told the Sun Newspaper"

The Sun.... That's all I needed to read.  And maybe I'm in the minority, but I happen to think Paris looks very much so like Michael, especially when she smiles.

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Andrea

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

:Pulling_hair:will it ever end  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Michael did say in one of his songs:  "THE LIE BECOMES THE TRUTH". 

Right after the trial started, the new allegations with Wade were introduced, and now the children's paternity issue.  It is so obvious that AEG is behind all these, they even said that they will bring up the children's paternity issue, and here it is.  They have no scruples, no ethics, no humanity. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The paternity issue has been discussed since day one. Always has been nonsense, always will be nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings': Paris Jackson's suicide attempt came days after learning that she does not share same biological father as brother

The truth regarding her paternity has always been surrounded in rumours and theories.
But, Paris Jackson's recent suicide attempt happened just days after she was told that she does not share the same biological father as her older brother, Prince.
The 15-year-old had previously been convinced that she was Prince's 'full' sister.

She believed that Debbie Rowe and an unnamed man were their biological parents.

A family friend told The Sun newspaper: 'Paris has always wanted to believe Michael was her dad, but was aware that wasn't really the case.
'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings. She always idolised him. Hearing that she wasn't started a downward spiral.'

Paris was told the news to prepare her for what could be released in an upcoming court case.
The Jackson family are currently suing concert firm AEG in a £26billion court battle, who they say is to blame for Michael's death.
However, after learning the truth, many rows broke out between Paris and Prince, 16.

Then, over the days that followed, Paris spiralled into depression and was admitted to the UCLA medical centre hospital after cutting her wrists and taking an overdose of pills on 5 June.
Whilst the teen is said to be feeling better, she could remain in hospital for another month.
Afterwards, she will move back in her mother Debbie, to her ranch in California.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ok looking at it again. they are sayin' she knew michael wasn't her dad nor prince, but she thought they had the same dad. ummm then about blanket ?  humm i always thought there was something interesting about the way he told  to bashir that he had blanket for covering. perhaps it is just me again jacket please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I think the purpose of all these BS news referring to MJ's paternity is to let us know by showing DNA testing that Prince, Paris and Blanket are his biological children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

THROW IT OUT WITH THE REST OF THE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, this does not make AEG look good in the eyes of the public. The reason I say this is because what does the Paternity of the Kids got to do with Michael" Wrongful death" what kind of light are they trying to show to the juror. I was once  a juror for a case  that involve drugs and weapons and the person that was being charged was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The Prosecutor Lawyer tried bringing up the issue about the guy seeing another guy while his fiancée was in the courtroom. The reason the guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time was because he had an argument with his girlfriend regarding another girl.  This was not relevant to the case and therefore the jurors did not take so kindly to what the Prosecuting Lawyer was doing.  AEG can bring up all the "Dirty Secrets" that they think they have on Michael and it would only make them look stupid.  Because it will not be relevant to the case.  They will need to stick the facts at hand regarding them not knowing that Michael was not healthy and let the kids out of this. And I think that it is  very unwise and very stupid part of AEG to bring that up in court. This will definitely not go good for them at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok wait a minute , none of this stuff has actually come up in court right? :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Stinky tabloid trash.

GARBAGE !!  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree