hopiTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

please feel free to move the post/topic if this is the wrong place...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I swear those Rx bottles were never there on the nightstand before ("death bed" pic), other things also, the Bayer bottle looks like product placement.

But notice that the Rx bottles all clearly say "Michael Jackson", not some crazy random alias as was widely reported.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

The medical service report said as birth date : 28. Aug 1958 not 29. August....

There are different pics from the bed.....some with bottles, some without.....some with juice bottles, some without.
The top of the bed looks different...maybee because of light and pic....sometimes it looks like a wooden top, now it looks gold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
No doll on the bed, no knife on the nightstand....these pictures are completely different to the ones published earlier .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

There are different pics from the bed.....some with bottles, some without.....some with juice bottles, some without.
The top of the bed looks different...maybee because of light and pic....sometimes it looks like a wooden top, now it looks gold.

Didn't one of the paramedics say under oath, that they found MJ on the bed???  The medical report says he was on the floor in a supine position and states that MJ was intubated already by CM????   I have seen this medical report before from another site and it was decifered as many inconsistencies...

The patients name is spelt wrong too. (Micheal instead of Michael) 

Would this be considered authentic because of all the incorrect information???   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Look at the interior style on these photos. Being an interior decorator myself I am perfectly aware that you can trim a room to look old fashioned stylish but it's newly made. I would even say, this is some random old apartment from the 19th century staged as Michael Jacksons' bedroom. I for one do not even believe anymore that this bedroom even can be found at Carolwood. Same goes with Michaels' bedroom and toilet at Neverland. This looks ALL staged. The trial, the alleged evidence, just everything. Do not get fooled by what is in the forefront.
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 03:20:32 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

xxmjxx

On the next to last picture,is that Cathrine and Joe jackson,looks like cathrine sitting on the bed............ :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

There is a close-up of inside a medical bag containing medical bottles & a box of some type of medication (I think) which has the word "Starline"...interesting!!!!! the name of the tourist bus "Starline Tours" which stopped out the front of  Carolwood when the ambo was there and someone recorded video from the bus.... :suspect:   :icon_albino:

EDIT: actually the box is a blood pressure monitor it seems.... an aneroid sphygmomanometer - Starline must be the brand of it?.....more product placement.....also has a star above the letter i as the Starline Tours does You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:24:19 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just so it's all on one page, here is the original

Many inconsistencies. Not even going to start mentioning them. Everything is slightly in the wrong position too. The latest photo that has been released is obviously a recreation of the original "death scene"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Did you notice the "Three Stooges" tray on the night stand?

What caught my attention was the ECA stack tablets pictured.....Ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin tablets...used usually for weight-loss and as a "stimulant" ............Just look at the side effects....

Insomnia

Ephedrine and caffeine can also give you insomnia. If you suffer from insomnia on a regular basis, ephedrine and caffeine will make it even more difficult to go to sleep. High levels of caffeine can make insomnia worse. Combining the two stimulants can make insomnia more likely and worse in many cases. A popular diet pill that contains ephedrine and caffeine can cause restlessness and insomnia. If you are particularly sensitive to caffeine, you should avoid taking supplements that contain caffeine and ephedrine too close to bedtime. Don't consume caffeine four to six hours before bedtime.

Irritability and Anxiety

Both caffeine and ephedrine can cause irritability. Consuming ephedrine can make you two to three times more likely to experience psychiatric symptoms, such as anxiety and irritability. Central nervous system stimulants are often accompanied by a "crash" where you can experience a sudden drop in energy accompanied by anxiety and irritability. If you already take prescription medications for anxiety, irritability or a central system nervous stimulant for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, such as methylphenidate or dextroamphetamine, you should avoid taking supplements that have ephedrine and caffeine. Compared to other amphetamines, ephedrine produces less euphoria and more anxiety. Likewise, using ephedrine and caffeine on a daily basis can increase the probability of psychiatric side effects.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It seems really odd that MJ would take something that caused him to loose all that weight so rapidly, knowing it would add to his known insomnia.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Staged.
This is getting so exciting!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

The bed and the bedside table are the same, compare both pics the one on the article and the one Aussie has posted.
2good I don't see those stooges?
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:21:29 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

The bed and the bedside table are the same, compare both pics the one on the article and the one Aussie has posted.

It's just visible on the very lower part of the night stand...this is a close up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

It's just visible on the very lower part of the night stand...this is a close up...

Wow you have a keen eye, thanks for sharing 2good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

Well we know (from Murray's trial) that the police moved things around to photograph them. (What the heck was going on with all that rule breaking anyway!)  It doesn't seem strange to me if there are differences.  It's all staged anyway.  MJ didn't die there.  What strikes me is it doesn't look like the scene for a dignified DWD patient's final hours either.

EDIT - Sweet, check your PMs.
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:49:09 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions