CNN "trouble on the Front"
June 12, 2013, 01:19:48 AM
New here. Like all of you I believe there are some huge discrepancies in the story we were told back on that June day in '09. I can't tell you how I found this site early on; I just don't remember, but it was out of a curiosity about some conflicting news reports vs things I knew to be factually inaccurate that I began to delve into this hoax world.

I'm a skeptic by nature - and I'll admit to asking myself if half of you were insane as I read some of the posts, or if I was since I found myself being sucked in by a lot of the more informative and well written posts. The jury's still out on that, lol.

In any case, I began reading a particular thread on here in which a particular character posted from time to time. I passed it off as another person using the anonymity of the internet to perpetuate something that I believed more and more had a low percentage of being true - that Michael Jackson was alive.

I read the articles on CNN daily, and one thing's stood out to me in their reports. They consistently refer to an email entitled "trouble on the Front". Note the capitalization of the latter word and the lack thereof on the title - the sentence is not punctuated correctly - as if on purpose. There's one phrase that keeps repeating and that phrase is "the DOUBT is pervasive." Again, emphasis on a particular word.

Like I said, I'm skeptical - wish I had the faith most of you have. However, when I read the fist article back in the beginning of this trial and saw that email referenced, something clicked in me. Sort of like I became magnetically drawn back to this forum. See, I remembered the person called 'front'. Call it an epiphany, call it lunacy - I don't care, but there's something gnawing in me about the way that email was titled and how that email relates to this whole hoax idea. Its as if the word "Front" (capitalized as if in a name) was meant to capture the attention of the unwitting.

In any case, here's a link to the article referencing that email. It's not the first time it's been mentioned.

What are your opinions??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Re: CNN "trouble on the Front"
June 12, 2013, 07:49:05 AM
A warm welcome Charissa! I can assure you we are not insane (at least completely, lol).

They consistently refer to an email entitled "trouble on the Front".
I believe you mean "trouble at the Front".

This has been discussed earlier somewhere here, but yes, in my opinion, this is connected to our Front. He mentioned that on twitter too.

I don't know if you have read this thread already, since you knew about Front, but here's a link to a official Front and Back thread. It's locked but you can still read it.

and here's thread by Sarahli (thanks!) where she collected some of the clues connected to Front and the Jackson family / others. Just in case you haven't read them.

If you have twitter account, you can follow Front here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He doesn't post that much on the forum or hoaxbook anymore.

Much love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 12, 2013, 10:47:15 AM
Charissa you are more than welcome to the hoax community and specially to our forum, your post caught my eye because I like to know that I am not the only skeptical person on this forum, I have never believed in anything that wasn't tangible, when I first learned about MJ's hoax I thought that it was a bunch of nuts trying to draw attention on the internet ( I am talking about the first hoax vids on the internet, at that time I hadn't found yet this forum, lol) however little by little I was noticing that what media said and what happened that day and successive days didn't add up, however I wasn't 100% sure about Michael being alive until Front appeared in scene and not because I thought he was Michael straight away but because I thought he was a very reliable insider (Michael's inner circle or even himself) who was leaking us very reliable clues furthermore Paris' twitter, which many of us think is handle by Michael, and La Toya twitter (I am recalling right now TS' left overs)  made all those whispers/shout outs legit.
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:51:00 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 12, 2013, 11:04:09 AM
A warm welcome Charissa! I can assure you we are not insane (at least completely, lol).

Thank you!! Y'all might not be, but where does that leave me? lol

They consistently refer to an email entitled "trouble on the Front".
I believe you mean "trouble at the Front".

I did. Sorry, it was late.

This has been discussed earlier somewhere here, but yes, in my opinion, this is connected to our Front. He mentioned that on twitter too.

Didn't even know this person had a Twitter account.

I don't know if you have read this thread already, since you knew about Front, but here's a link to a official Front and Back thread. It's locked but you can still read it.

Why is the thread locked? Does he not post here anymore?

and here's thread by Sarahli (thanks!) where she collected some of the clues connected to Front and the Jackson family / others. Just in case you haven't read them.

That's just freakin' amazing work right there!

If you have twitter account, you can follow Front here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He doesn't post that much on the forum or hoaxbook anymore.

Much love.

Thank you again!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 12, 2013, 06:19:30 PM
Welcome Clarissa   :icon_razz: ... I like your post  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

June 13, 2013, 03:27:16 AM
Charissa, welcome and love your thinking! Front calls it all Whispers because I don't think he wants the majority to know/believe about him.  But for those who dig for the subtle clues, and there are now a huge accumulation of them, and have faith, they'll recognize him. I totally believe Front is the man. And what a delight he is--worth all the waiting and uncertainty about info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 13, 2013, 08:53:21 AM

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 13h
Before court recessed for the day, Phillips said the 'trouble at the Front' emails were "alarming to him."
Retweeted by Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions