[/quote]AustralianMJBelLIEver

No one here said they consider themselves more enlightened or superior. And as for Judgement, the individuals who were being judged were actually the ones denying the Paris story, not the other way around. Lol, the amount of hate mail I've had this week is ridiculous, thanks to someone copying and pasting my comments from here onto twitter.

No one blamed others for not seeing what they see. In fact the only people who were blamed, again were the ones who didn't believe it. Blamed for being callous, uncaring, like tabloids, etc or my personal favourite blamed for sending out a message and promoting that teen suicide is entertainment.

Emotional pain, is subjective as you say. In this scenario it worked both ways. I got hurt too. The attacking was very personal, in my case. But eh, water off a ducks back! I'm used to bein unpopular because of what i say lol :icon_e_wink:

Anyways the reason for telling you this is to show, that it 'hurt' the other way around too. I get your position.

I don't regret any of my comments. Sad that you were offended and it made you want I leave. And I'm glad you're not!

:bearhug:
[/quote]

This is terrible and sorry you have been hurt by someone's betrayal, hope it won't stop you from debating with true heart and gusto!
I know we had a few exchanges and everyone's emotions were running high, but the whole episode has made a great debate and has certainly shaken the place up in recent days with some great points being aired on both sides!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Interesting all these old rockers are being introduced to the scene, now in context of Paris. Tw Front recently mentioned Jimi Hendrix. I'm so thankful there are SO many genres of music, variety. If it was left to the churches, we'd only have quartets, choirs, plain singing (I've grown up with that, and severe criticism of all the other types of music, saying it was all of the devil). And hymns apparently came from the drinking places, with songs brought over to the church. The river of history, art, music, flows on. This hoax has included stories and music from a wide range of artists, which I've loved exploring and learning more about, that touches the soul. I've heard this line, "Why should the devil have all the good music?" I'm enjoying the respectful debate, the feeling of a range of emotions that all humans experience. To be alive, and live through the stages of life--childhood, teen, middle, and senior years! I'm so thankful!

The lyrics for Alice Cooper's, No Mr. nice guy (lol just like MJ had to get tough)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like this song, Alice Cooper-Schools out,  for all the grads now!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

School's Out is an ageless summer vacation anthem for all ages. Great song!

Schoooooool's out for EVER! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind:
I can totally see why he and MJ are likely friends, especially since he obviously has been selected to be involved in the hoax with Paris. It appears he knows Lisa Marie, Janet, and mostly because he loves extremism for entertainment, and expressing himself through painting. I thought the first painting quite cool! He says its called Harlequin Jack and the absent bunny, purchased by Jack Osborne.
It made me think of the White rabbit and the Mad Hatter. All these Jacks.

Yes, MM takes everything to the extreme to provoke reactions and to get people thinking.  He devotes himself to his art.  As different as MM and MJ might seem, they have much more in common than most would think. 

yeah but I think he crossed that stupid line this time. I agree with Debbie's response to TMZ and the story.

@TMZ 7 Jun
Earlier: Marilyn Manson Dedicates Song to Paris Jackson -- 'Disposable Teens' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Painted Desert Ranch
@DJRJPDR 7 Jun @TMZ how thoughtful

@TMZ 7 Jun
Earlier: Marilyn Manson Simulates Wrist-Slashing After Paris Jackson Song Dedication You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Painted Desert Ranch ‏
@DJRJPDR @TMZ he's a sick fuck

I'm sorry but that was a big LIE,and as usual media twist the TRUTH in their advantage  :Pulling_hair:.
All news outlets are showing a picture of him pretending to cut his wrist while talking about him performing "Disposable Teens," which is the song he performed for Paris. He actually did the wrist thing for a totally different song apparently, called "No Reflection".

So while this stunt may not have been the most tactful thing, I don't think Manson was trying to be evil by doing it. It was probably just a part of his shtick. The song he dedicated to Paris is about calling attention to teens who are feeling repressed and ignored by modern society.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions