bec

Charlie Sheen was dropped from 2 n half Men before his famous rampage I thought. (?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Posted last Friday by the Lundon's Bridge Team:
So many of you have sent in your best wishes for Paris during this sad time. Many of you have asked what we are going to do about the movie now that this has happened. We want each of you to know that we are standing behind our little Princess and all we want to pass on to her right now is our love. Nothing at this moment matters more. She is loved and is in our prayers, our hearts, and we hope all of you will continue to show her that special love you have in your hearts!

And that's how it is and nothing more!

Why always so negative, as if it's all about money and insurance motives. I'm getting tired of all these speculations in the tabloids.

The Lundon's Bridge Team is backing Paris. Even though she's a target (victim) of the tabloids the team is not letting her down, for which I have much respect, especially when you consider the fact that Hollywood producers usually aren't backing the actor/entertainer when he/she's being victimized by the media..

LOVE

Thanks for sharing Everlasting, I think that if Michael is behind this movie as all we agreed once I suppose he is behind that beautiful message too because the message is more like a loving and caring father's message than a Hollywood producer's message IMO, what do you guys think? I could be wrong.
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:31:05 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Paris Jackson Suicide Attempt: Film Debut Still on After She Recovers - UsMagazine.com

Paris Jackson "Will Be Ready" for Film Debut Post-Recovery:........

Waits for his future updates

Paris will be ready after her graduation

Paris will be ready after her honeymoon

Paris will be ready after her pregnancy

Paris will be ready after she's had her hip operation................ :LolLolLolLol: ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Posted last Friday by the Lundon's Bridge Team:
So many of you have sent in your best wishes for Paris during this sad time. Many of you have asked what we are going to do about the movie now that this has happened. We want each of you to know that we are standing behind our little Princess and all we want to pass on to her right now is our love. Nothing at this moment matters more. She is loved and is in our prayers, our hearts, and we hope all of you will continue to show her that special love you have in your hearts!

And that's how it is and nothing more!

Why always so negative, as if it's all about money and insurance motives. I'm getting tired of all these speculations in the tabloids.

The Lundon's Bridge Team is backing Paris. Even though she's a target (victim) of the tabloids the team is not letting her down, for which I have much respect, especially when you consider the fact that Hollywood producers usually aren't backing the actor/entertainer when he/she's being victimized by the media..

LOVE

Thanks for sharing Everlasting, I think that if Michael is behind this movie as all we agreed once I suppose he is behind that beautiful message too because the message is more like a loving and caring father's message than a Hollywood producer's message IMO, what do you guys thank? I could be wrong.
yeah i don't know if i can come to the same conclusion but that is kind of a strange post there.  like they were talking to people who were not just followers of that page. like how would they know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Months ago Dennis Christen tweetet that they had no producer.....have they now one ?

Maybee they only mirror Hollywood.

It's all about money....i rearly hope so and that Pais is absolut ok !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions